When will the contract with Sony end?

Attached: SONY.jpg (845x700, 603K)

>no wakanda Kraven
thanks god

Only 2 movies left?
So he goes back to MCU after that?

Probably not so soon. Usually they got a license that is prolonged whenever they make a new movie.

More than 20 years without Kraven in the big screen
what are you celebrating?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (228x221, 9K)

I'd rather have none than blackwashed imposter

Some of Marvel's old Contract/Licenses were kinda like "Valid unless you don't use our property for X years". So whenever they make a new movie, the contract is good for another X years.

If they did something Similar with Spiderman and Sony puts out a new movie, say every two years, they can keep the License forever.

Everything they do with a character counts as an auto-extension. So Morbius and Venom 2 add +7 years to their hold on the rights.

>puts out a new movie, say every two years, they can keep the License forever.

LMAO who was the retard who made this contract?

poeple have no right to call Sony evil if marvel made such a stupid deal in the first place

In Marvel's defense, they were going bankrupt at the time. They weren't in any position to bargain.

Actually, seeking to find good and evil in rights dispute between to moloch companies is always retarded. I mean, I could get it if you had original creator being screwed over by his employer's lawyer machine and having his brainchild passion project stolen, but not this.

This. It's just business.

Unpaid Disney interns are not "people".

Sony could still make a black Kraven

No one's calling Sony evil, you retard. They're calling Sony stupid and incompetent, which is undeniably true.

FUCK YOU, I LIKE THAT IDEA!

Attached: MgxB6dS.jpg (640x984, 153K)

Nigga that ain’t Sergei, though I am surprised that he never had a kid with calypso.

choosing between marvel or sony is like choosing between pest and cholera.
it's going to be sjw regardless full of woke/feminist messages and where every character get's their skin color or gender changed or at least looks nothing like the comic book counter part.
Black Cat doesn't even show cleavage anymore in the comics so there is zero chances that marvel would have given her a faithful costume in a potential movie.

It was for only Black Panther, then they changed him to Killmonger.

Reminder.

Attached: marvel.png (1020x241, 25K)

It remains to be seen whether they can make good use of Spider-Man. But Into the Spider-Verse got rave reviews and won awards. And people seemed to not hate Venom. And the Raimi spider-man movies were loved aside from 3 and made a lot of money.

The only really awful efforts on their part were 3(which is still an entertaining movie despite it's mountains of issues) amd ASM2. People conveniently forget even the first ASM was well received at the time. So they have a pretty good track record overall.

All big companies make mistakes. I think people exaggerate how incompetent Sony is.

Personally, I like the idea of the Kravenoff family having a problem with the royal family of Wakanda, would be neat if something like, Sergei’s great grandfather had been killed by one of the black panthers, probably for illegal poaching, and ever since then the Kravenoffs have held a certain disdain for self proclaimed “protectors of the jungle”

Also people are retarded for calling Sony greedy when it's actually Disney, a company that has a fuckton of money as it is, being greedy for demanding more money because Sony fronted most of the bill for the MCU Spidey movies and wanted to see a return on their investment.

Which is how investments work.

Pest?

In het Engels noemen ze het 'plague'.

I’m not even a cunt like that. Kraven IS FOREVER a Spiderman villain, but he would be actually really cool as a BP villain, just Kraven killing shit all over Africa leading him to wakanda to kill something eventually leading him to team with Klaw to fight BP. With real Russia vs Africa/SA vibes.

Ike the Kike

I’m still surprised kraven never had a black child. Fuck has had what 5 kids in canon? You’re telling me he never knocked up calypso?

The problem is Sony has never done a perfect job with Spiderman.
Usually they shit with the villain and never brought Blackcat and Spider-Woman

And Peter Parker has to always be the center of all villains

I’m sure he does, but none that he really considers to be part of his pride, hell, he didn’t like any of his white kids, he killed them all for disappointing him