Kill Six Billion Demons(KSBD) - King of Swords 8-89

The Life Cut

"Once a hand grips a sword, the palm tends to make lifelong friends with the hilt." - Au Vam

Attached: KOS89.jpg (980x1515, 1.18M)

Here's hoping Abby gets his shit together soon.

Attached: 1521621958528.jpg (101x94, 4K)

>should be allowed to rule
Oh White Chain, you fundamentally misunderstand.

>Oh White Chain, you fundamentally misunderstand
Absolutely, but that's the way angels are programmed

Also about Allison's plan. Will she let Incubus take the wheel again?

That's the angelic autism kicking in.

>Allison actually maturing
Nice.

And is anyone else surprised that Gog doesn't do live backstage shows among the contestants as well? It seems like a Gog thing to do.

the last pages are sooo boooooring!

>tournament chapter
>get excited for a lot of dynamic pages with battles, new mysterious characters and shenenigans ensuing
>after two battles everything is dumped because Allison see her """""boyfriend""""" on Yea Forums
>"oh I am so insecure and can't win"
>text text text text

I've come to realize Cio somewhat carried this comic for all these years

>Allison starts cheating with the key.
Here we go!

Attached: yaasss.gif (225x204, 460K)

Aw shit what happened to Abby now?

he got married

Meh, they were alright. There were parts of the Mammon heist I felt dragged on more for me personally. K6BD is one of those comics that reads better when you can get the full story all at once imo

For me it’s the Demiurges that carry the story, especially Jagganoth. Which is impressive when Jag’s barely even shown up.

Yes. This is all. Comics over.

Is that really cheating?
It's bring-your-own-weapon.

Naeve not wormed after all. Better luck next time, Gog-agog.

comic was always meant and is paced and written to be read together

the same guy that gets confused when stuff happens in this comic is going to show up in like 3 pages again I guarantee

Hey Abby could you give any hints on whats going to happen what direction the story is going? Be as cryptic as you want

Any guesses on where White Chain's story is going?

why the heck did she have an emotional bust here again?
zaid seems ok

Once Solomon gets bored of him he might kill him

Well sucks to be him, hopefully he funishes the comic before the divorce

>that's the kind of person who would be hero, WC
>run out to cry
lmao

Allison will rape Gog in the middle of everyone, Solomon will get so horny that he will bled when masturbating. Then, Allison will win the tournament.

That's probably one of the few things Gog isn't allowed to do. Pestering contestants seems like a big no-no.

Allison will skin herself and let White Chain wear it so she can compete in her place. Then she can beat Solomon and seduce Zaid, all thanks to the new suit. Comic is about White Chain now.

some anons have actually been right about the direction of the story

places, especially this book

perfect

>perfect
Oh man, are you going back to your /d/ days? Skinsuit general here we come

EL BUMPO

>wanted to join up the contest
>you need to draw whole 2 page comics
eh. Had an idea of a demon whose main gig was being able to change the amount of his carapace-like armor from small for speed and nimble stride and flight, through something balanced to fully armored for brute force and complete domination over opponents