So when Mark Hamill finally retire from VAing the Joker...

So when Mark Hamill finally retire from VAing the Joker, who would have the honor of VAing the Joker for decades to come? Troy Baker? Jake the Dog?

Attached: Joker.gif (375x250, 1.47M)

Dameon Clarke seems like he might be a good fit?

John DiMaggio's Joker was one of the better non-Hamill ones.

It would probably be Troy Baker because he already sounds like the Walmart version of Mark Hamill doing the Joker and the Walmart version of Kevin Conroy doing Batman.

Probably Troy. John's obviously no spring chicken, but he's still a good Joker.

Then again they might look elsewhere if Troy's booking fee gets too high for comic book shows.

get someone with actual VA experience instead of this guy or some kid like Hamill that got lucky through one movie audition

Probably Troy Baker who in some ways sounds more like Hamill from the 90s than Hamill himself these days. John DiMaggio would be my second choice.

Mark Hamill does sound a lot more scratchy these days so I wonder if he’s been smoking cigs (though I can’t imagine why anybody who is a voice actor would do that). That said I think he should keep doing the voice for as long as he can do it.

Remember when Arkham City was supposed to be his retirement from voicing the Joker? Why'd he back off from that?

Roger Craig Smith is already Walmart Kevin Conroy.

>(though I can’t imagine why anybody who is a voice actor would do that

Attached: You die a hero, or live long enough to turn into an asshole.gif (500x256, 2.83M)

When he physically unjusted himself a few years ago he may have quit smoking but I don't know. Before that he smoked quite a bit.

I enjoyed his performance in origins quite a bit. More than I expected to.

I’d be interested in hearing what Steve Blum would sound like in the role. Since his Green Goblin was awesome and Hamill did Hobgoblin.

He is a good guy in real life but there were those pictures of him fishing for cigarette butts which was a weird thing to do.

Its more about how Star Wars is kind of shitting on him and Luke at the moment.

He gets a lot of admiration for playing the Joker. And the $$$ is nice.

It's like, why does Hulk Hogan keep coming back to prowrestling after he retired. Same thing.

Anthony Ingruber can do a good Hamill impression but he did something else when he had the role for real in Telltale.

He was misinterpreted when people were talking about that. He said he wanted to leave the role on a high note. Also he said he would return to the role of the did Killing Joke and they did that.

It is kind of weird that he sounded like he did way back when in Arkham Asylum then in Arkham City he started to sound scratchy when the character was also supposed to be sick.

as much as I hate to admit it, troy baker was pretty good

there's also the injustice voice

I'm still mad and will forever be mad at the killing joke adaptation. They had all the right VAs and completely fucked it up. We'll never have that opportunity again.

Chris Ayres would probably be good, assuming he doesn't drop dead

>there's also the injustice voice
Mortal Kombat is likely on hiatus until 2026 or some shit so maybe they can pencil him in

I'm shocked that he survived all that shit and went back to work. A fucking DOUBLE LUNG TRANSPLANT!