Did you believe in Steven?

Tell me, Yea Forums. How does it feel knowing that THIS will not only be the one 2010s cartoon to keep going past the 2010s, but also the most polarizing and most influential cartoon of the 2010s? Personally, it feels great. Been a fan since 2014.

Attached: p12177644_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 207K)

The movie was great so yeah the series in a pretty good spot for me right now.

I’d argue GF or AT was more influential, but pretty good. Love the show, can’t wait for more.

Just realized other than Go its the only early zoomer toon to make it to 2020.

Damn.

The movie wasn't what I expected at all, in a good way.

First episode:
>"Alright Steven, are you ready for an adventure?"
>"Yeah-"
>They froze as they heard a microphone boom out, "this is the police. We have your house surrounded. Come out with your hands up and nobody gets hurt." They looked out the window and saw masses of police cars, a SWAT team, even a news helicopter circling over the shack.
>"Well girls," Pearl shook her head, "looks like we gotta scare them again."
>"Uh, guys-" Steven was nervous, "I don't think that's a good idea-"
>"Oh Steven, they're just little humans. What could they possibly do?" One by one the Gems left the shack with Steven watching nervously out the window.
>"You ready girls?"
>"Yeah!"
>"Lets-"
>"She's got a gun, she's got a gun!" Before they could fuse, bullets ripped across the beach, tearing into the three like mince meat. "Go, go, go! Git da kid outta heah!" Officer Ruckus shouted, his gun still trained on Pearl or rather what was left of her: a vaguely humanoid shape with a torn mouth with little gem stones sprinkled around her.
>"No!" Steven cried, "WAAAHHH!"

Second Episode:
>Greg had gotten arrested for child neglect and sentenced to seven years in prison. Onion continued his domination and takeover of Beach City, Ronaldo as his buttboy. Peedee never got over his fear of Mascots and killed himself after seeing a Ronald McDonald actor at a birthday party. Pearl tried to find Steven but gave up, eventually returning to homeworld.
>Steven meanwhile... "WAAAHHH!"
>"Boy, you're goin' work and you goin' ta work hard. Or," a lash hit the ground. Steven's back was already covered with scars and his eyesight was weak from being exiled to that hut the Dunbars had stashed away in the forest. He knew damn well what Roger had in store for him. Steven was unresponsive, the light still blinding. "Boy, what did I say?" As the lash hit the ground, Steven remembered the horrible man's left eye which had some kind of fungoid growth.
>"Yes Papa sah, dun whips me again!" Steven pleaded.
>"Gud, now get pickin' BOY!" Steven immediately fell to the ground and stated tending to the tomato patch. His fellow kids glaring at him, one even throwing a dirt clod at his face.
>"Ow!"
>"Das what ya get," Rahem snarled, "you gettin' us in trouble again."
>"Yeah!" Snarled Lila, her beauty doing little to hide her vile dark eyes, "Every time you fuck up, Papa fucks all of us!"
>Another dirt clod hit Steven, making him cry: "STOP!"
>"Eh boy," 'Papa' came riding on a horse, "what did ah say 'bout startin' a ruckus?"

Third Episode:
>Steven managed to make enemies of everyone at the farm. Becoming the victim of many practical jokes and forced to hold the worst pen in the entire farm. Nobody wanted Steven so he had been placed in foster care, ending up with the Dunbars who ran an ailing farm out in the county. So Steven went from the half Gem hero to a slave in all but name in backwoods Mississippi.
>One day while cleaning his mess, he saw something through the chain link fence. He blinked, his eyes still weak, vaguely making out Papa and his terrible junkyard dogs he turned out on any who tried escaping. The figure got closer and closer until, "Ronaldo!" Steven cried, "help! Connie help!"
>Connie stopped with Kevin and stared, "who is that?" The two watching the filthy kid with the torn striped shirt jumping up and down like a maniacal monkey.
>Kevin gave the wickedest grin, "I have no idea. C'mon Connie," Connie moved beside Kevin, "let's leave that psycho fuck."
>"No..." Kevin slowly moved his hand to Connie's behind and winked at Steven before entering Papa's farmhouse. "NO!"
>"Hey fatfuck," one of the other children who was knee deep in pig droppings snarled, "shut the hell up!"
>Later, the back door opened and out stepped Papa with rage in his eyes. "WHERE'S FATTEH!?" The two dogs barking and diving into the yard, Kevin's laughter echoing as the man bought his fruit and drove off with Connie. Steven tried to run but slid in the mud and didn't have time to react as the dogs ripped into his arms.
>"No-AAAAHHHH!" The Dogs were relentless, Steven shrieked as he felt the jaws rip into his skin. The dogs dragging him through the mudwater which was quickly getting mixed in with blood.
>Papa watched for a few minutes before whistling and calling his dogs off. "Let that be a lesson fatteh, Stinks? Drag this piece o' shit into tha barn."
>"Yes sir." The taller kid walked over and kicked Steven in the guts before hauling him to what passed for their infirmary.

Fourth Episode:
>Steven has to go to school. Papa did everything in his power to fight against it: claiming he was sick, claiming he was ill, claiming he was retarded and forcing Steven to get a low score on his IQ test as proof. However, the State of Mississippi eventually wins and Steven watches Papa in his dirt stained coveralls growing smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror. You would think that he felt relief but Steven didn't, still shivering at the image of his caretaker's disgusting left eye.
>But school wasn't great either, "hey fatshit!" One of the big fifth punched him right in the nose. "I hear you're in retard classes!" Steven had been thrown into special ed and the whole school knew about it. Making him the laughing stock of the entire student body. Not helped by Lila and Rahem telling everyone about Steven's fuckups.
>"Stop hitting me!" Steven cried, "WAAAHHH!"
>"Dah, look-" Steven felt the kneecap kick right into his chin, tasting blood as he fell onto the ground, "the little bitch is crying! AHAHAHAHA!" The school roared with laughter. Then the bully started stomping him, and the entire thing turned into a circus. A teacher stood watching, having gotten tired of Steven and needing someone to 'train' him into fitting in.
>Only stepping in when the bully started crushing Steven's left hand. Shouting, "THAT'S ENOUGH!" The kids backed away, "you had your fun. He's broken in now. GIT!" The bully gang left grumbling and the other kids snarled.
>"FUCK!" "I HATE THAT KID!" "Bro, we should throw rocks at him!" "Yeah, the little queer won't know what hit him. AHAHAHA!" Steven heard all of it, shivering in terror, knowing that these kids would tear him apart in a heartbeat if it meant even a brief respite from their shitty life. Or if they had that shiny 'white stuff' on the line, stuff they sniffed in the school bathroom during recess.
>Steven dusted himself and went to find a corner to cry in.

>THIS will not only be the one 2010s cartoon to keep going past the 2010s
my show would also last a decade if it took six months to shit out a couple episodes

I never cared about this show and still don't. Not my cup of tea, too feminine, cutesy and PC.

Fifth Episode:
>Steven overhears Lila and the girls talking about him in school and it's not pretty. "Hey, you know Steven?"
>"Yeah, the faggot?"
>"Yeah, did you know he was raised by a commune full of lesbos?"
>"Really?"
>"Shit."
>"No wonder he's so queer."
>"Not only that, they made him stick a dildo in his ass everyday, saying that it made him closer to Jesus?"
>"Really?"
>"Oh shit!"
>"Damn, no wonder he's so queer. All he knows is cock. Cock sucking, cock riding, cock fucking, hell bet that cock lovin' sack of shit was a total slut."
>"And you know what they do to sluts?"
>"What?"
>"Well..."
>Later that day the mean fifth graders cornered Steven with Lila in the forefront, her vile eyes looking down at Steven and smiling. "Hey slut, we hear you was pretty dirty."
>"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
>"Get 'im, boys!"
>"NO! AHHHH!!!" The fourth grades held him down, the girls grabbing tuffs of his hair and tearing. Steven screaming as he felt the girls ripping out of his, droplets of blood falling onto the cement. Then, RIP, it was over. "AAAHHH!" Steven felt like he was scalped, the kids looking down at him and laughing, their trophies held in their hand.
>"That'll teach you." Lila smiled as she walked away and threw her tuft of hair right into Steven's face.

I was honestly surprised I went from catching this on a weekly basis, to dropping it because i didn't care, to getting REALLY into it during the Sardonyx arc, to being a avid fan 4 years after that.

So are the additional characters supposed to be from something or?

Sixth Episode:
>Steven walks up to the chain link fence in the middle of the night, collapsing on his knees, and cries. His hands holding his head, weeping endlessly as he sees the stars in the great wide beyond. Twinkling, seeming so close yet so far, and all he wanted to do was go up there and leave this terrible world behind. One of his ears had bandages, having lost it from frostbite.
>He was missing three fingers, one on his right, two on his left, and somedays he woke up coughing blood. Apart of him knew his time was coming to an end. Papa refused to take him to the hospital, the other kids joined in the beatings, always blaming him for their fuckups, and his star shirt was gone. Instead of he was wearing a second hand rainbow fag shirt he had gotten from salvation army. But all he wanted was to see one person one more time, one person that he cared for...
>Then a car pulled up, out stepped Kevin and... Connie. "Kevin," she looked at her boyfriend, "I'm not entirely sure this is a good idea."
>"What do you mean, Fatima?"
>"Ya know..." Steven craned his last remaining ear to hear. "Farmer Dunbar might see us and..."
>"And..." Steven tried so hard to hear.
>"And... I'm not really good at this, ya know?"
>"Please," Kevin looked at Steven, smiling. "They called me the Pussy Slayer back in College."
>"Oh? Ok. Hahaha!" Connie giggled as she excitedly went back into the car.
>Kevin remained outside for a moment longer, grinning as he flipped off Steven before getting back in, the car turning off. Then it started rocking back and forth, Steven hearing Connie giggling, screaming, and giving sounds of absolute delight. "No..." What was left of Steven's spirit died, now his body...
>Blood started pouring from his mouth, "No..." Steven fell to the ground, sliding into the mud, coughing up more blood stuffed mucus. He felt his bowls give way. When they found in the morning, the Coroner decreed Steven died in a pile of his own blood, shit, and piss.

Epilogue:
>It was a warm and sunny day when they found Steven, a terrible day to die. Papa could barely hold back tears, looking at the chubby boy, slowly getting zipped up in a bodybag. "I loved that boy as if he were mah own son," his eyes were watering, "poor kid. Ah gotta go..."
>Papa walked away, his head down, his two really friend dogs trailing after him. The other foster kids watched Steven leave the farm in silence, Rahem shaking his head. "Man, that Steven was like a brother to me. Like he was there in the streets but when the time came to get real, he just couldn't do it."
>"Yeah," Stinks agreed, staring dejectedly at the sky. "Poor Steven. The pigs loved that kid." Stinks noticed Lila crying her eyes out right next to him, the tall boy gently laying a hand on her shoulder. "There, there, Little Lady. I'm sure Steven is in a better place now."
>Lila looked up, her makeup washing down her cheeks and her nose completely stuffed. "He was so..." She started crying again.
>"There, there..." Stinks hugged her, then Rahem.
>Steven however saw one thing and one thing only: a flaming gate with devils whipping and tormenting the damned, shepherding them inside. One of them pranced up to Steven, it's genitalia replaced by a horrible face that went: "WELCOME TO HELL, FATTY!"
>"No... WHAAAAHHHH! I DON'T WANNA-I DON'T-" He turned and saw an image from the mortal world.
>Kevin and Connie sitting in bed together, Kevin inspecting Connie's rather volpatrous lingerie while Connie was barely able to keep her eyes off Kevin's well sculpted muscles. "Hey Kevin..." She tenderly moved his right cheek. "I'm open to experimentation. Wanna fuck my ass?"
>"Sure babe. But... Kind of feel like we're being watched ya know?"
>"Oh, but that's the thing..." Connie turned and looked directly at Steven. "We are." She then leaped upon Kevin.
>"No.... WAAAAHHHH!"
>The Demon picked up Steven, staring at him with it's horrible reptilian eyes, before tossing him through the gate.

I dunno. The name Lila sounds familiar, and the guy DID clearly watch the Blacksmith and the Devil. Having Dante himself judge Steven was tossed around but nothing came of it. Not bad all around, started with the Gems getting shot and ended with Steven at the gates of Hell.

Kevin did nothing wrong.

Attached: 7b2.jpg (1211x1000, 346K)

Connie was just fresh meat. Our bro Kevin was just comforting her after the Gems got shot, ya know, helping out. One thing led to another, the blood started flowing, and shit happened. Ya know what I'm sayin'? Steven refused to move on. People change yo.

Fatima?

Heard the songs from the movie blasting on the speakers of my local jimmy johns. Made me proud to believe in Steven.

Attached: 1532966967470.png (1200x1200, 459K)

Everytime, and i mean EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. i come to Yea Forums to chill and see what's going on i see atleast 7 fucking Steven Universe threads

What is it that a single cartoon attracts so many autistic manchildren? What does that cartoon have that makes it stand out?

>MUH CARTOONY CHARACTERS FIGHTING
>MUH ANIME LOVE LETTER
>MUH WAIFUs
>MUH HORNY REBECCA SUGAR
>MUH PERIDOT

NO!

It's just a stupid cartoon made for little kids who don't know shit about what makes a cartoon good, and for retarded pedophile trannies who won't stop gobbling on cartoon networks corporate cock.

>"L-LOL YOU'RE A INCEL"
>"SEETHING"

Seriously, you fucking tranny SU-fags make me sick. You will never be loved and/or needed by anyone in your entire NEET life. You're all human waste.

Please do us all a favor and do the following:
1.- Go to your nearest grocery store
2.- Buy a deodorant
3.- Apply it on your diabetic, greasy-ass stinky armpits
4.- After that, take both joycons and shove them up your fat ass as deep as you can while screaming "WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!"
5.- Finally, grab a rope, make a hangman's knot and neck yourself so that you stop stealing my precious oxygen

i've been a fan since the pilot and liked Rebecca's work on AT. Feels good to be on the right side of history for once.

Attached: 1567741029510.gif (883x684, 105K)

based

It's great, but I miss the S1 days, back when the fanbase wasn't as huge and the show had a more comfy atmosphere instead of having morals and pride stuff being loudly broadcasted.