What the fuck was Squidward's problem?

What the fuck was Squidward's problem?

Attached: C8gKCob.jpg (400x307, 28K)

Literally did nothing wrong.
He was completely justified

Ok, Why.

He hates Spongebob.
I thought that was clear?

Because Spongebob harasses, embarrasses and annoys him every day nonstop for years.

he's a jerk

This. Squidward exist for suffering.
Also, toenail episode.

Eh, I don't think I'd say "completely", but a lot of the time yes.

I recognize this frame, but don’t remember the context. Could any encyclopedic user refresh me?

April's fools chapter

spongebobs keikaku

Squidward is everyone except he's more honest about his attitude. Most peoples lives are depressing, they grow up and get bitter and take it out on others. At least squidward has a conscience and feels bad about what he does and tries to make it right on the end.
Emplemon did a great video on this actually on YouTube.

April Fool's Day.
Squidward has Spongebob clean up a mess on the floor (I think) only to rope him (literally) around the Krusty Krab and into a trash can.

just wait until the 12th Season. So much seasons worth of shit SpongeBob did to Squidward making that look justified

Considering the ending, yes, yes it was.

the episode's actually "Fools in April"

This was way before toenail which by then, Spongebob had already turned into a different show, dumbass.

Spongebob, Spongebob was his problem.

Squidward is clinically depressed.

He refused to help his first co-worker Jim start a union because He thought he would become a rich and famous clarinet player despite being a shit musician with an even shittier personality, then he lost his hair.

It was just a prank

He was a notorious hacker who would intercept and spoof his neighbours' communications.

Attached: NNN.jpg (2000x1459, 630K)