Paranatural

I mean really, what the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 1567758557-Ch6Pg33small.png (760x1133, 938K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pogGXfL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I retarded or is the last word in the last panel unreadable?

This is still going?

Zach just got really bored of the story he was telling

At this point Zach should just fucking cancel the comic, it's clear he doesn't actually want to work on it any more.

It's tithe

Its tithe, but I understand that it's hard to read due to the style of font.

You see, his wrist hurt.

I miss when this was interesting.

Tell me, is this another hitball arc?
why don't he just cancel the comic?

These threads make me sad

Hitball arc was at least connected to the main plot. Some sort of Bitcoin related divorce plan in 2011 on the other hand.

WHY DOES HE HAND-LETTER HIS COMICS IF HE BREAKS HIS FUCKING FINGERS EVERY WEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck happened to this comic

THis page is... spastic as fuck

>imgur.com/a/pogGXfL
Thoughts?

Attached: Smug Shota.png (365x365, 100K)

This comic used to be about fun ghost busting adventures.

Attached: 1551311240612.jpg (625x505, 173K)

That Cody pic is belissima

>comic is about a club of kids going on ghost-hunting adventures
>absolutely 0 of these kids, ghost-hunting, or adventures have appeared since this year began
Yeah I'm thinking it's dead. Just move on and use the old stuff to get inspired to make your own stuff, that's what I want to do.

This is now an Old Paranatural Appreciation thread. Post your favorite old pages and jokes and whatnot, and remember the good times.

Attached: oldparanatural.jpg (840x400, 157K)

What the actual fuck is even happening in this comic anymore

Besides "fucking nothing"

What's the point of this "arc"? Don't we have enough plot threads and random characters?

>fifth panel

is this what people think people look like nowadays

It took so long to get to this nobody cares about Bitcoin anymore.
It's like having a webcomic in the 90s take so long the villain tried to rob people of Beanie Babies.

Wasn't this comic about kids fighting ghosts?

What...what happened there?

Filler chapter with probably a stinger of plot progression,
In a webcomic that takes a year to post a single chapter, MAYBE.

This is why you don't put too much "current" real life shit in your work. Said shit ages much faster than people think.

Why the fuck do I read this? Seriously?

Those were the best of times.

Attached: 2012-11-16-chapter-3-page-24.png (830x977, 743K)

Stop it. You're trying to make me angry and sad,

I think he's so far into the tumblr-social justice crowd that the comic has just become boxes to tick instead of an actual story. You're never going to see the real Paranatural again, so why bother.

Oh right Suzy is a character

Attached: 1439595762873.jpg (425x350, 17K)

So, what does this have to do with the main story?

No really, how does this play into ANYTHING?

Man the journalism club was fun. If we had to endure side stories why not them? Why bland generic bully number 3?

This

When was the last time this shit actually had a story about fucking ghosts? It's just a meandering pile of shit with trannies and gays.

Someone convince murrlogic to commission wonder bread art of her

Remember when the shading and colors helped bring volume and liveliness to the characters and it wasn't just flat anime faces?

This comic has been going on since 2011 and very little has really happend. It's introduced a shit ton a characters but plotwise it feels like it's still just setting stuff up.

It has been going on for so longbthe author already had a midlife crisis and decided to perform mitosis and split into two genders.

Never understood why Zak didn't start uploading higher-res pics when he loves cramming so much shit onto one page.