Because running one industry into the ground just wasn't good enough

because running one industry into the ground just wasn't good enough

Attached: 1562599048443.png (1121x1118, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/updates
youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9NEDKGUti4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why if you like Marvel you should only like characters that haven't appeared in a single movie or modern cartoon

japan will bend the knee

Japanese mangaka actually know how to tell a story in senquential art, how to do action sequences, how to drawn appealing characters who are stylized.

My only surprise is why DC isn’t also doing this after their editorial shitted the pants so many times.

>My only surprise is why DC isn’t also doing this
No one tell him.

This has more potential than any Western comic in the past 20 years

I wonder what’ll happen to all the old stuff when Disney buys Shonen Jump? Some of it’s not so PG-13.

Actually I’m not sure why they haven’t done it sooner
>Japanese mangaka work far harder
>Cheaper
>Better art
They should have outsourced the drawing of there comics to Japan years ago

They won't

> japan
its actually spelled korea

>Japanese mangaka actually know how to tell a story in senquential art
The layout of panels in manga is as philistine as it gets. Literally no creativity whatsoever.

The only ones worse than them are the Koreans and their trash "comics for smartphone" shit.

Of course, weeaboos know little about those details. Give them some wacky characters bleeding through their noses because they saw a schoolgirl with big titties, and weebs will praise it as a great achievment of the medium.

>Mangaka are bad at paneling
T. Seething comicfag

Think Japan have some laws that prevents a foreign company from buying a Japanese company. Or was that South Korea.

And of course, the villain is a duelist.

Attached: 69422360_2425258040899729_6818240705291354112_n.jpg (649x959, 104K)

>already starting the "it's cool if the japs do it" mental gymnastics
christ

Attached: 69822630_2425258060899727_3134331089531699200_n.jpg (663x959, 95K)

Even random shit like "Peter Cannon" has better layout than the most creative manga at that.

>comic marvelfaggotry
>uuhm no
>manga marvelfaggotry
>HELL YEAH I'M HYPE

Attached: ui.png (454x520, 11K)

This idea has worked in the past but Marvel will probably control everything to the point it will be as bland as an MCU film so fuck it.

>My only surprise is why DC isn’t also doing this

They already did. And to my surprise both volumes have been good.

Attached: images (4).jpg (351x500, 46K)

My dream is DC letting a Japanese mangaka to do a Cassandra Cain Batgirl manga with self-contained universe and biginning, middle and end using the elements of her original run

Attached: E38A151C-9C6E-4F86-9E57-C5179F0F3218.png (800x1040, 386K)

If you try to make a Venn diagram of weebs and MCUfags, you will get a perfect circle.

Most of Yea Forums has been overwhelmed by MCUfags, and they are bound to love everything made by Japaneses, no matter how low the quality.

It's always funny how everyone on Yea Forums always shitposts about how manga and anime is so much more creative and better drawn, and on Yea Forums it's nothing but almost endless bitching about sameface, QUALITY and how tired everyone is of the same shit tropes being re-used all the time and how creatively bankrupt the industry has become.

Old news

Attached: SO_Chapter_107_Cover_A.png (780x1200, 1.99M)

Your average manga has way worse paneling than your average American comic. Read more then 100 manga before commenting.

>It's always funny how everyone on Yea Forums always shitposts about how manga and anime is so much more creative and better drawn
Those are Yea Forums fags trying to validate themselves.

are you kidding?
any time anything remotely Yea Forums prising gets put in a post people start flaming

Weebs are not fans of the MCU at all user outside of ironic fashionable weebs.
Most Yea Forums weebs basically.
I am convinced that it is just people fishing for a response.

Wait what the fuck, that's buff Yugi wearing glasses.

>why are people liking things, i thought this was my safe space WHAAAAAAA

Will this get released on the English version of Shonen Jump Plus?

Sorry, dubtrips, I like the MCU, but only in theaters
Don't care about comics version of movie characters, even less if done by the Yugi Oh guy

Can someone post this in English?

>its true
The house of ideas everyone

It'll probably be posted here mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/updates at some point.

I'm just happy that Ant-Man gets to have his own manga

Attached: 1447806736056.jpg (986x737, 309K)

>manga marvel
>they're all guys drawn with girl features, especially in the face
LMAO

Spiderman IronMan dont need the help

They should use characters like Squirrel Girl, Agents of Atlas, Gwenpool, Red Locust etc

Attached: dedd7cc7355c21d7fc0447b183e75a87.jpg (500x622, 142K)

>Based on yugioh
>Drawn by the yugioh artist
>Still can't stop thinking about Ryuki/Blade with the card gimmick

Attached: EDknztvXUAAb4jg.jpg (1013x1497, 374K)

Superman should not have such a weak chin.

Fpwp

Remember when the Iron Man anime had that hype-ass trailer and then the show itself sucked?
youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ

Attached: EDknzt-XYAIlkR6.jpg (985x1489, 385K)

it happens

What the hell are you talking about?

Tako ishi

Im surprised you retards don’t understand how companies work. They don’t care so long as there is money to be made. Capitalism in a nutshell.

Who's writing?

>My only surprise is why DC isn’t also doing this after their editorial shitted the pants so many times.
Ehm, user...

youtube.com/watch?v=9NEDKGUti4Q

Attached: owned by Warner and therefore DC comics.png (1149x865, 1.58M)

i dont know if its thru shonen jump but there is that spider-man fake red thats still dropping every 2 weeks

not bad, i gotta say. i was honestly surprised when i saw venom

Attached: SpiderMan__2-1.jpg (1083x808, 204K)

Because Takeshi the hack Koike had to waste tome on a major flop like redline when he could’ve focused on making something that might’ve made the studio money instead. I’m glad madhouse kicked him out

Nobody you would know or care. Not like they’re going to get a major mangaka to write marvel shit

Why the hell are they branching into manga when they're declining in comics? Fix comics first.

Striking when the iron is hot.

this is hideous

All of the original trailers had a real sense of unique style only for the shows to turn out as boring cookie cutter crap.

So which characters will have ongoings? Spider-Man obviously, I’m going to follow that one.

Attached: 1567000007099.jpg (1280x4039, 465K)

A bit curious about how marvel stuff would fair in main Jump axed system. Even Kishi's new work is 1 rank away from bottom 3.

>[weeb noises]

Those are anime dumdum. Manga almost always get praised.

>and then the show itself sucked?
The villain being a smug bishie, wearing a Mariner's cap and mask while his hands were in his pocket didn't tip you guys off?

Wasn't Marvel hiring a bunch of SE Asians even back in the 90s because they worked for a bunch less money?

The ANIME is -partly- funded and owned by Warners, not the manga.

poor Yea Forumsfag got lost on the way to Yea Forums again.

Huh. Interesting that Shonen Jump is separated from DBZ and One PIece. I assume that means other Shonen Jump manga and if you include those others it's even higher.

Why would I not like Vulture?

They'll eventually get to everyone

I think they only count magazine sales alone, which current circulation is around 1m copies per week iirc. And all that mainly are domestic.

Jesus, that art is dogshit.

I don't understand why every time the big two actually delve into making legit manga based on their properties, the art is always hideous.

Attached: bd2a0edf79c924fd2a089668a197afc11487372138_full.png (640x480, 337K)

Japan, that's why Disney hasn't just bought Sony yet

Did they market the Ant Man movies as American Kamen Rider over there?

Yeah but they're not going to be allowed to do anything creative

Everything that shonenjump publishes has been shit for a decade anyway

But they're not bound by SJW?

Keep dreaming user, your waifu is shit.

Social justice warriors are not and never have been the thing stopping creativity in the comics industry

I highly doubt that.

It has always been pressure from the editor and publisher to appeal to a broader demographic that keeps comics from being really creative. Very rarely would this be because of a political angle.

He's even got the hairstyle of a Yugioh character. Lmao.

Are you telling me that something like America Chavez is creative?

>Wearing a helmet that protects the eyes from shit like mace
>Still gets taken out by mace

I don't really read it, but if the argument you're making is
some sjws are uncreative=sjws are stopping people being creative
Then that just doesn't make sense.

He's a youtuber drone, he has no actual opinion based on reality.

>drone
Get that ass banned

Attached: ltg.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Is it for the first time though? I definitely saw this already.

Attached: 1564288736994.png (1931x909, 3.67M)

after making all the sweet Endgame cash means running into the ground.

>why are people calling out my stupid nonsensical opinions? NOT FAAAAAAIR

the inheritors are the dumbest mother fucking addition to the spider verse ever.
I used to like The Other but after what it Monkey Paw'd, I wish it never happened.

you are kidding right? During dan slotts final run he turned everything in to an SJW statement.