Do mods like Steven universe to the point where spam is allowed?

Do mods like Steven universe to the point where spam is allowed?

Attached: 1566441113325.jpg (768x768, 198K)

They Believe In Steven

It’s gonna happen. Give it another week and it’ll be over.

it's not mods, it's the tranny janny

How can anyone like that trite shit? Fuck 90% of the threads in here are for juvenile autists with no taste. Fucking 20+ year olds watching little kid crap and talking about it like it's actually entertainment.

>Give it another week
lol no

the geass of Yea Forums

you must be a train fag

That rule is stupid but there has to be a limit, 29 fucking threads is too much

believin' in steven is easy user, the only requirement is a fridge temp iq

I honestly feel like our staff holds such a contempt for Yea Forums they are aware the mods and janitors are biased for SU, allowing the spam and antagonizing other groups, and deciding to do nothing about it.

Remember when SU got kicked to /trash/ the last time this happened and how it was nowhere NEAR this bad?

tranny janny is either directly responsible or complacent. either way they should be removed.

The thing is that it shouldn't apply to just SU but new movies and annoncments like the Spider-Man/Disney thing as well

Yes yes we get it, cartoons and comics are for children. Just a quick question; why are you even here?

>Spider-Man/Disney thing
has no business being here in the first place
>inb4 it's very loosely based on a comic

Steven redeemed the jannies, so they're showing their gratitude by keeping SU threads alive.

>jannies are redeemable
janny detected gtfo

Its been like this for days.

I think movie stuff and the news around should be allowed in theory it's just that discussion is braindead due to company wars so live-action needs to fucking he banned

I don't care that someone makes a single shitty thread, I care that the board has been completely flooded with this garbage spam for days.

Can't we let the general back on since then they can delete ever single Steven thread and just say "use the general" until it blows over?

again, you're implying the janny isn't enjoying this

I'm pretty sure whatever janny is on duty atm is asleep. We currently have a couple general threads up.

Feel like some posters just like to complain. They wouldn't be happy whatever the state of the board was.

REMINDER TO USE FILTERS.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE STEVEN UNIVERSE THAN
USE FILTERS!

I'm done with this bullshit, same shit with Spider-verse, but of course, 2 miserable DC SuperHero girls threads? NO, BAN, 1 fembot thread? deleted, 25 fucking steven shitverse threads, YASSSSS CalArts! this place has the worst mods on Yea Forums, even Yea Forums jannies deleted GoT shill threads in the final episode

This always happens when something popular happens.
Remember samurai jack?

Attached: 1567286900318.png (1003x952, 657K)

Attached: 7A622023-5E12-407D-BCEF-E4250B8775AC.jpg (1009x702, 228K)

Fuck off I shouldn't have to use filters

REMINDER TO DO THE MODS JOB FOR THEM. IT'S NOT LIKE WE CAN'T DO IT FOR FREE AS WELL.

This only ever happened with My Little Pony.
Comparing 3-4 threads with half the board being spammed for days is incredibly disingenuous.

>just ignore the cancer bro it won't keep growing

nah, mods just don't actually do their job most of the time

Better than /pol/ outrage threads

The difference here is that SU is irredeemably shit and nearly every thread about it right now is absolute garbage, so to hell with it

it's objectively not. jannies shouldn't have a political agenda.