Reminder that this still happened, and Disney won't erase it

Reminder that this still happened, and Disney won't erase it.
youtu.be/hSnZF9z4wq4

Attached: muppets-sex-controversy.jpg (619x420, 40K)

I don't know what this is?

Underrated show.

This. The first half was garbage, but they got a new showrunner that made it a great show.

YOU KNOW HOW SEX WORKS BETWEEN A PIG AND FROG, BILLY?

lets be real. how healthy of a relationship is ms piggy to a frog like kermit.
if anything it slowly pushed itself into the sjw standards for a modern man about men needing to be that fucking level of attentiveness and still doesnt get what he wants.

Long story short, Disney doesn't think Kermit and Piggy should be in a relationship.

They shouldn't, Kermit was in an abusive relationship. Miss Piggy constantly physically attacked him and manipulated him into getting married. Were the genders reversed, people would be up in arms.

I hate Disney as much as the next normally functioning adult, but, come on dude, Kermit and Piggy's on-again off-again relationship has been a thing since the 70's.

a WEIRD thing. Even at its best the dynamic is strange

Oh no..she's asian... what a terrible crime

Eh they were always in some on-again off-again thing. I mean half of the jokes between them is Piggy's advances and Kermit being nervous about them, and you can't do that in a stable relationship

Miss Piggy was always abusive though.

Man, this show really picked up after a few episodes. Shit was funny. Shame it bombed.

I mean they're not wrong

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

In Muppets "classic" Kermit ran the show. Literally. Piggy would make nice to him in hopes of getting larger roles. (What would have been called "casting couch" in olden times.) Of course, when Kermit wasn't interested, she'd eventually snap and resort to violence.

In the latest incarnation, SHE'S the Big Star who could have Kermit fired at any time. She doesn't have to be polite, so she's abusive from the get-go. She makes Kermie's life miserable.
That ruined the whole dynamic.
If the show got better, it was after I'd given up. So I've no basis for judgment.

Incidentally, OP's image doesn't even look like Piggy. She was a blonde. (Unless the picture is Kermit's new squeeze.)

>Unless the picture is Kermit's new squeeze.
It is, it actually caused controversy since people were mad he went with a younger woman.

Kermit is better off without the bitch in his life.

>Kermit traded up for a younger, less fat model

What's the problem here

Species mixing is the only thing more unholy than race mixing.

Edgy Muppets

Attached: s-MUPPET-large640.jpg (640x468, 37K)

>new Muppet series
>it's just the sort of stuff they used to put on Youtube and not an actual full show

Attached: folorn turkey.jpg (507x314, 17K)

>new Muppet series
Good!
>new Kermit VA
Terrible.

Honestly they really shouldn't.

The pig Kermit was dating was pretty fucking qt.

Guess which 50+ year old pairing is allowed at Disney?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>VA
nigga people don't voice Muppets. It's a whole performance.

Didn’t she have nipples

It was leaked by someone

I think you're confusing her with Spamela

Attached: Spameladesignandpuppet.jpg (370x440, 60K)

>Didn’t she have nipples
How many?

What does the muppets workshop do with old puppets they won't possibly use again?
Could I somehow buy Denise?

I liked their relationship. Even if now it's considered domestic abuse.

Attached: Q1hA.gif (394x296, 1.51M)