Really, what is the appeal of this show?

Really, what is the appeal of this show?

Attached: Ed, Edd n Eddy.jpg (995x618, 183K)

it’s funny

A lot of people think it was funny. Personally I just found it loud, annoying and unpleasant to look at.

Silly slice of life with bizarre episode premises.

Its soundtrack.

Be 12, an autist, or an adult with nostalgia for it, same as most kids cartoons

it's good

the sound design

Are zoomers just incapable of feeling humor?

Ed sold the show to me when I was the intended demo

I grew up with this show user. It came out when I was like 7. I always found it annoying. Ed is like the embodiment of aggravating saying random shit in a dumb voice humor.

>if you're not an autist like me, then you're an ebin zoomer xD
kys

Sarah is cute.

Looking back, it reminds me of IASIP for my kid self.

It is an apt comparison

Sense of adventure and the abundance of premises that can come along with the setting and characters. Same reason Red Dead is popular.

Humor is great, when it's aimed at adults and not children.

Stop spamming this you deranged faggot

You have to be 18 to post here.

>Be me
>Be zoomer
>Grew up with this show
>One of my favorites

The show is shit guys, go watch Dexter's lab or PPG instead of this retarded show

you know what's cool? i can watch those as well as ed, edd n eddy. wild huh

there's a deeper meaning to the show about gender imbalance leading to crime and violence.

Expect those are much better

actually, they're all in purgatory

Eh, agree to disagree

whatever

Zoomerfaggot dork

This thread is 50% millennials bitching about zoomers not understanding EE&E and 50% zoomers pointing out that they also grew up with EE&E

must be nice being all aloof like that, and noticing things, and posting in threads about how you noticed things

watch 1+1=ED and if you don't like it don't watch the rest.

but to answer your gay bait question for the good of genuine retards, we hung out with friends and did shit for candy and girls and fun and parents were not around at all. so EE&E saturates whimsical art into real childhood and humor is the precipitate that keeps piling up after each episode.

Attached: 1550529476401.gif (268x300, 948K)

It is, thank you for asking. Anyway, how's life as a black pot treating you?

i don't understand the question. sorry

so, are we going to discuss ed edd n eddy itt or are we going to drain all the oxygen out of this shithole

Nothing, Courage is better

On the surface, it's wacky and funny with surprisingly high quality animation for the medium.

Beneath that, there's a universal nostalgia of goofing around with your childhood friends without a care in the world.

EEnE was released in 1999. Y'all retarded 25yo millennials realize that zoomers also grew up watching that shit, right?

I mean those shows came out in the 90’s even Ed edd n eddy did as well. I know this b8 but what are you trying to achieve

There was something about its creativity that awlays drew me in, how they could come up with so many premises using so few characters and locations. The inventions double d would always make out of identifiable random objects has a uniqur charm to it well before knd came and took that up aspect up to 11. Then there was that great feeling of just peering into these kids day to day lives on lazy summer days where 25 cents was a lot of money all for the be all end all that was jawbreakers, no parents around to get in the way of everyone's fun. The only conflict was small kids stuff taken up to massive proportions because that's how the characters thought about it...

It was just distilled childhood and as a child watching it I appreciated that, and as an adult looking back on it I appreciate it even more.

Attached: 23498008.gif (320x240, 164K)

Mike, Lu and Og did the same shit retard

You sound like a grandpa talking about life in the 50's.

My mother and sister hated it, so kid me loved it.

ok and?

Eddy is not original

Nothing is original.