Spider-Man General! - Kill Me Now Edition!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-06-11-59-18-1.png (545x590, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/disney-and-marvel-web-up-spider-man-tv-rights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I what a Spider-family one.

Attached: cmx-cu-sash-lg.png_0,0,361,554%20208,401,152,152_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 82K)

We need a fucking image of that snake being trampled on but instead of "At least it's not Gooberment" it's replaced with "At least it's not Disknee"

like..
spectacular?

So there's Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Ham, Venom, and who else?

>yfw one of them is a Spectacular Spider-Man revival

Attached: This pleases Thanos.jpg (1041x552, 74K)

Can't wait until they run the brand and the character's reputation into the ground and then we go a decade without any adaptations

Silk or Miles Morales shows incoming

Cope disney shill op.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190905_174654658.jpg (320x180, 48K)

Doesn't Disney own animation rights?

Has there ever been a revival over a decade after in which the quality didn't drop?

Fuck no, ever since Miles was introduced I'm glad Spectacular was cancelled since it means it will remain untainted with his cancer

Cringe snoy shill user

Man this would be nice, just a little slice of life sitcom with super hero hijinks tossed in. Have Peter and MJ married and a bit older now, Mayday is their oldest, Annie is the middle child and Benji is the youngest with Venom being the Parker Family dog. It would be best if Annie was like 12 or 13 and Mayday was 17 or 18, Benji could be just entering the terrible-twos

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1890, 2.21M)

Young Justice

Spider family with Pete and MJ raising may and 2099 but I don’t think the rest of the 2099 cast is available so I don’t know if I’d want Disney to use him.

reminder that this is the absolute garbage we're going to be getting
oh, and miles of course!

Attached: juan.png (1515x752, 216K)

People somehow forgot that the only good Spider-Media we got under Sony were Raimi's first two movies and Spectacular, everything else is irredeemably bad.

It's weird how all the news reports dump on Sony for the lack of a deal. Wasn't Sony was happy with the deal as it was? It was Disney that wanted half of the profits from films that Sony made.

Attached: Pope Real set.jpg (600x878, 293K)

Because young justice started at Rock bottom

>but I don’t think the rest of the 2099 cast is available
I'm pretty sure that any character that first appeared in Spider-Man 2099 is fair game for Sony.

I was gonna say the PS4 game but that was handled by a (formally) independent studio

No, they wanted 50% of the profits in exchange for covering 50% of the financing

Well now it's a shame Disney didn't get spidey, because I'm sure they wouldn't make a load of shows to milk a franchise.

You misread anons post, he ment any show that had been cancled for more than a decade (10 years), not shows that got a revival WITHIN the last 10 years, YJ was only shelved for a few years, give at most. Think more She-Ra, Rocko’s Modern Life, MLP Thundercats Roar.

Wait, what does this mean for Disney's Spider-Man cartoon?

WE DID IT BOYS

Attached: 2790928-Spiderman-BBS.jpg (655x646, 159K)

I though Disney had the TV animation rights?

>Five or six
Maybe at least one will be a cartoon?
Because I can't see anything but a cartoon being good.

Disney has TV animation rights, user.

Amazing Spider-Man, all the Spider-Man tv series, Spider-Verse, Venom, PS4.
And while I personally hate it, Sony is responsible for the Holland solo movies, not Marvel, and those are generally well received.

Didn't Disney get the TV rights back? Was that just for animation or live action too?

Fuck das cute

I'm skeptical. Venom is mostly considered a guilty pleasure, rather than a good movie, so let's wait and see how they'll handle Spiderman when they're in complete control again. They probably want to build up some sort of cinematic universe as well, so I hope they have someone with the foresight to plan all this out. Last not least, 5 or 6 tv shows doesn't sound like something Sony would finance sufficiently to make each of them look great, if we're talking about live action.

Cope.
Back to ComicBookCast2

Attached: CollageMaker_20190822_153647762.jpg (927x3254, 2.35M)

I really doubt this? Why would Disney have sold live action tv rights, and animated and live action movie rights.
But keep animated television rights? Who would be drafting a deal like that?

>kraven interquel
>sinister 6 solo movie
>carnage is the teamup
>clone saga
>pg-13 carnage
JUST

>Why would Disney have sold live action tv rights, and animated and live action movie rights.
Disney never did. Marvel did back in the day, and Sony sold the TV rights back.
collider.com/disney-and-marvel-web-up-spider-man-tv-rights/

I Disney had the TV rights?

Attached: amazingspiderman12842.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Attached: amazingspiderman13529.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

user, read to see their plans for a cinematic universe.

>Amazing Spider-Man
The shit movies?
>all the Spider-Man tv series
The what?
>Spider-Verse
Awful
>Venom
Awful
>PS4
Not Sony

> Sony is responsible for the Holland solo movies, not Marvel
It's an extensive collaboration, Feige was heavily involved

They would also be able to encounter the offspring of other super villains, as well as returning past villains
>Sandman’s daughters
>Otto’s kids
>Normie Osborne as the jealous “incel” for Mayday
>Mister Sinister vs The Jackal for Clone Wars
>Uncle Kaine and Ben
So much potential to be honest man

That mouth design was fucking cancer, the rest of the design and CGI was solid.

Attached: FeistyFearfulBunting-small.gif (300x300, 993K)

Samurai Jack. There is no way season 5 is worse than the rest.

Attached: JnFkw.gif (750x317, 780K)

Those first few episodes were really fucking great, but after like episode 2 or 3 they didn’t have anything equal to the episode where Jack faces the Three Blind Archers or Jack entering that haunted house. This is probably the best example anyone will drop ITT

Attached: ArtisticThankfulIchthyosaurs-max-1mb.gif (500x238, 676K)

Attached: amazingspidermandeuce15723.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

They have the TV rights, not necessarily the animation rights. Sony, could, in theory, release an animated DTV that continues Spectacular.

Of course, that won't happen because Sony doesn't care about Spectacular and Weisman is too busy with Young Justice.

Are you saying the first few seasons of Samurai Jack are bad?

This is probably going to be CW tier shit

>Autism the post.

Attached: 1562719036487.png (480x368, 189K)

Is this for real?

Where is that user who started the other thread asking about a spider-Family show? I hope he found his way to this thread I wanted to direct him to these posts

No I am saying season 5 was good and the season before were good too. I agree with that the first episodes were great and then it got weaker but the show was still overall good and the ending isn't the trainwreck people made it out to be

Make a great Spider-family TV show?

That's the first deal though, they were 100% prepared to negotiate

It's Sony, they wouldn't make a show about a wholesome white family

See

Spider-Man doesn’t work in TV format (unless it is animated).

You need a big budget to do all the cool and intense moves he can do. Unless you plan to just have all that stuff offscreen, which would be LAME.

Now when they say “SPIDER-MAN RELATED” are we talking about neat stuff like a Spidey family show or a Miles show or a 2099 show or a Spider-Girl one?

Or is Sony going to turn more Spidey villains and characters into solo characters with nothing related to the character?

First one I am okay with, second one sounds stupid.