I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 1548574280093.png (1500x500, 127K)

the guy in green believes that queers are the result of sexual trauma in earlier life

Stonetoss is homophobic and is trying to spread a belief that people would only become homosexuals if they were molested.

The comic's implying that homosexuality is the result of sexual abuse inflicted upon a person at a young age. Now that your doubt is solved, I believe we can let this thread slide quietly into the 10th page.

Stonetoss is a fag and so are these threads. That's the joke.

What wrong with his FACE?

Here's one I'm sure we can agree to

Attached: pricegougingcomic1.png (1500x500, 84K)

Attached: 1566574285384.png (1600x1920, 406K)

was stonetoss molested?

These comics are objectively badly made. The punchlines are obvious and basic; even the most generic product of a sitcom had more complex and nuanced jokes.

Stonetoss is always right and Yea Forumsmblr can't stand it.

Based Stonetoss poster

Attached: conspiracy-theories-comic.png (1500x500, 81K)

>I need a safespace for my political views

We're too busy watching SU to give a shit.

Attached: 1567463784744.png (500x396, 259K)

Attached: 1_1_Scoopie-Night.jpg (413x480, 91K)

What is it with Yea Forums and turning cartoonists they hate into fucking fapbait?
You did it to Dobson's bear too

>"I am completely incapable of forming my own opinion"

But he's right

That's why you come to Yea Forumsmblr, right?

Which is true

Okay, this is a good one

Then do you have something you want to talk about, faggot?

Yea Forums is my safespace to discuss comics
/tg/ is my safespace to discuss tabletop games

I know you are but what I am?

it has been [0] hours since the last stonetoss thread

You upset about something buddy?

lmao learn English

Both are equally as unpleasant to look at.

He realized he is in a StoneToss Comic

>/tg/
Even worse board than Yea Forums somehow.
N

Attached: preferred-pronouns-comic.png (1000x500, 53K)

Last one was wrongfully banned because the thread was literally about the comic and whether or not it took a strong stance politically

An SU thread died for this, so it's worth it

I didn't see this happen to David Willis, but that's probably because that's literally what his wife looks like.

Attached: transgender-in-military-comic.png (1500x500, 227K)

You can try to be on Yea Forums without reading comics and being a cartoon fag. On the other hand, is very easy to spot in /tg/ when you don't actually play games.

>There is a little person living inside her mouth.

Martian Magazine is funnier. Post Wormwood.

Attached: a-bird-in-the-hand-2.png (1000x977, 460K)

That's because the comics aren't about jokes or punchlines. Each one is a dogwhistle crafted in such a way that any who explains the dog whistle looks like a raving madman. Stonetoss has had a lot of practice to get his far and, now that he has, he ain't going to be doing anything else with his life.

Attached: PQbXNFC2p-rI0qvE1A4g-ENJDhEBOFmEZVLh2m1HTms.jpg (627x608, 98K)

This one is stupid. They identify as female but everyone else assigns them as Transgender, which is a thing they also are. So what's the big deal about assigning someone who is conservative or libertarian another label which they also are?

If you make a thread about a comic, you want discussion about the topic the comic is about. Stonetoss comics are political, so you're only generating political discussion, when a entire board for political discussion already exists. The "but it's a comic" argument doesn't work here.

Shit, i actually laughed.

Attached: 481hzfu6vzx21.png (960x320, 215K)

Attached: less obvious.png (1000x1000, 443K)

I don't like this image

Attached: love-hate-relationship-comic.png (1500x500, 83K)

stonetoss is fine when he's not being a nazi. I liked the "highly positioned" comic too