Wank or dank?

wank or dank?

Attached: 1617049271020.jpg (1200x1200, 872.42K)

I still dont even know what the deal is supposed to be with this ep/ artist

quasi intellectual enya trap beat (with anime) for post ironic post electronic contrarion avant teen pseuds

what do you mean

Well it's one of the of the best cloud rap releases of the past 5 years.

There is too much going on with this person or peoples' discog and their name. Is this another digighouls thing?

No but they have done music together before. And he just uses different projects for different kinds of music; the EP in the OP is the probably the best place to start though.

>wank or dank?
neither
the definition of 6/10 music

Cope. If there was FL Studio in 1700s this the music Mozart would make.

Attached: wolfgang-amadeus-mozart-circa-1780-painted-by2-johann-nepomuk-della-croce-wolfgang-amadeus-mozart-27-january-1756---5-december-1791-prolific-and-influential-austrian-composer-of-the-classical-era-phot.jpg (1200x900, 84.51K)

and? Mozart was a wank

Try learning what words mean before you use them.

Pulp Godd please bring back merch

i was making music like this 10 years ago. trap is dead. 808s are played out. move on. find something new.

But this was a couple years ago and the artist completely abandoned this kind of music after that.

Attached: IMG_20220409_110519.jpg (862x696, 81.52K)

>t. Yung Lean
go back to your own shillthread

Trap derived genres are dead but that happened sometime after the time of this album, in late 2020. Once HexD fell short like when HexCast, RCB, and Yabujin RIPd it was really over.

>2020 was 70 years ago

In the uppermost ranks of the vapor + phonk niche for sure.

Pic related one of the best too.

Attached: tmp_2F1566602820125-z0zfy11vnu9-6c78dfb70d34963d4384d2aa72b07f13_2Funnamed+_287_29+_281_29.jpg (1200x1200, 372.03K)

finally someone who isn't me posting the best nxxxxxs album

this is great user thanks for the recc, really enjoying this

Attached: yukio_mishima.jpg (1100x865, 229.75K)

Well he started making gay dance music like everyone else. Why are these types of artists getting so effeminate?

they're probably just all reaching the age where theyre nostalgic for that kind of thing . it's a lot weirder seeing 30 y/o bladee play dress up and dance in those music vids

Cringe.
YOU cope
You’re shilling yourself, we know it

Cope: The Post

>Is this another digighouls thing?
Yes it’s the same person

Attached: 833ADADD-1EB3-4E9C-B887-843E247061FE.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

>anime

I hear Legend of the Galactic Heroes is great. I have ADHD. Japan IS TOO SLOW

For the record
Legend of the Legendary Heroes > Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Attached: filters_quality(70).jpg (396x594, 50.39K)

This is really great
Reminds me lots of the Yabujin sound

Yeah I can hear a lot of similarities in the mix and sound palette between Baroque EP and Dawning Blue EP. They share a lot of thematic similarities throughout their discogs too like the sword and sorcery stuff.

Yea Forums really has to be the place that attracts the most shills, especially the schizo kind

Dank

Daaank

Attached: VUX4vnhCT1gm7sH2lzC3Us46S4906putMVLgxF4uGow.jpg (611x527, 71.21K)

ATTENTION

YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A SHILL THREAD
THIS POSTER IS SHILLING THEIR MUSIC
AND PRETENDING TO BE THEIR OWN FANS
THEY WILL TALK TO THEMSELVES AND ATTEMPT TO TRICK YOU INTO THINKING PEOPLE ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR MUSIC
NO ONE DOES
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
DO NO FALL FOR IT
DO NOT SUPPORT SHILLS
DO NOT CLICK THEIR LINKS
IGNORE

I'm happy all this music got reuploaded but I'm also kinda disappointed it's all auto generated shit and not the individually uploaded songs with the anime wallpapers like on the old channel.

Some good writing chops for this genre, honestly a shame the EP wasn't an LP. And more of the ambient stuff would have been good too, I think.

what is the genre?

I am seeing this posted a lot here and on peoples charts

Instrumental cloud rap
phonk
vaportrap
New age

knowing absolutely nothing about the artist this sounds and looks like a 50 year old trying to make young people music

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1400x1050, 220.43K)

theres some wanking but as a whole it was squarely dank

Lol yeah I can see what you mean. The cover art strikes me as a little forced and that's coming from someone who actually likes the Pulp Godd Interface artwork

How do people make music this effortlessly beautiful?

What even happened to pulp godd, did he get cancelled or something?

I don't think so, people just don't like that he's connected to digighouls.

I cancelled pulp god because he fucked my mom

THIS POSTER IS SHILLING THEIR MUSIC
AND PRETENDING TO BE THEIR OWN FANS
THEY WILL TALK TO THEMSELVES AND ATTEMPT TO TRICK YOU INTO THINKING PEOPLE ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEIR MUSIC
NO ONE DOES

why did all his music disappear?

>But this was a couple years ago and the artist completely abandoned this kind of music after that.
good. he and i are on the same wavelenght then. i wish him well in his new endeavors (assuming its not digighouls, fuck that kid)

Man, if you're gonna do this, then at least go do it in one of the 27 Death Grips and Young Lean threads too, it's only fair.

i mean... it kinda feels like it, right?

>Legend of the Legendary Heroes
is the title meant to be a joke?

you'd get more traction posting your music there.

Idk he just has a history of deleting music. Can't say I understand it either.

Are you somebody notable? can you post a vocaroo? I'd like to hear.

the music is alright but what the fuck were they thinking w this cover

>enya trap beat
I will now listen to your album

I thought the thumbnail was some obscure DS game

hexd isn’t innovative or good

It doesn't take a genius to put it together.
Right now your shill threads are as forgettable and bad as your music. And I don't think that will ever change because it seems like your aim is to trick either complete retards or underage kids into looking you up because they stumbled across one of these threads and I guess if thats who you want listening to your music. Retards and kids, then you don't actually have to try very hard to make good music or market in a more authentic way.

I couldn't imagine making these threads every day and still not having anyone give a shit about you. If you went a week without shilling yourself no one would even remember your name lmao

>I thought the thumbnail was some obscure DS game
It reminds me a lot of Baldr Force box art

This isn't hexed. Like, not remotely, not at all..

Attached: T-47110M.jpg (600x602, 126.43K)

First song was great then it went to autoplay and this girly pink barbie bubblebath music came on wtf

Oh yeah shuffled trance.
Thats another story

the cover is so hot, it makes me feel like such a pedophile

>the Pulp Godd Interface artwork
will go down in history as one of the most iconic zoomer album covers for better or for worse.

Attached: 1597967773268.jpg (1200x1200, 359.47K)