New disenchantment trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=Q00bB9o7Eok
Actually made me want looking forward to it.

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTbHCyrqDgE
youtube.com/watch?v=ruhxWonm37s
twitter.com/allnewzbadnewz/status/1161015250327678978
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must've not seen the last season, then.
Textbook example of bad writing.

Overall, I enjoyed the last season. Not perfect, but quite a bunch of joke still landed right and the story in the end was rather compelling. Season 2 look like an improvement of this.

The writing was fine. They better have upped their game on sound mixing, because my god its actually worse on a rewatch.

>do you want to dance, you pathetic wafiubait loser?

Attached: dance.jpg (854x480, 30K)

>appealing to lorefags

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (435x326, 84K)

hopefully the writers heard the audience and are making adjustments, or at least one can hope.

>zog and merkimer hiding under children

Guys, the two best characters are gonna team up, I have a sliver of hope that something good might happen.

Also, unless I missed something, nothing in the trailer suggested Elfo getting resurrected, so, maybe we'll get lucky and he stays dead?

Ok I laughed when she shoved that lady off the horse.

>Also, unless I missed something, nothing in the trailer suggested Elfo getting resurrected
They literally said they can bring him back if he goes through hell.

God, I hope he stays dead, but sadly it seems as if they're bringing him back.

Massage his disgusting feet

It was a metaphor.

They are literally in hell in the next sequence, so, no, I think it was quite literal.

The part where he could leave was metaphorical.

As long as it keeps that banging opening and closing theme I'm in.

Should at least be worth a watch.

Lorefags are all they got

>I'm nothing like you

Yeah, your mom's attractive!

They'd better reference Bongo, Binky or the twins/lovers

Then why are they literally going to hell?

It had those? I completely forgot them. I assumed it was one of those shows where it just went straight to the logo, played the show, and then straight to he credits.

Someone opens up a staircase to hell and you wouldn't go check it out?

It's where Luci lives.

Netflix allowing to skip the intro and outro make them much less engraved in the mind of the audience.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTbHCyrqDgE
youtube.com/watch?v=ruhxWonm37s

>Pirate Queen Oona
Muh dick.

I saw that, but what I didn't see was any scenes of Elfo back with the living.
Maybe they try to get him out, but then can't, or he chooses not to.

Let me have my hope, whether its false or not

fucking how?
you faggots always over-dramatise everything

Don't you know? There's no such thing as "middle ground". No cartoons are "average". They're all either greatest of the decade, or fucking garbage.

Bean needs to be more like her mother

Attached: bean.gif (1100x1100, 347K)

No it wasn't. Biggest issue it had was a lack of characters to use. All of the secondary characters felt more tertiary. So the whole show had to be carried by the main 3 and none of them were standouts like Bender was.

I always let it play.
It was this excitement building trumpet and brass band that always got in my head this image of a caped luchadore who the immediate second he entered the ring he tossed over head to distract his opponent for a cheapshot tackle that immediately turned any fair fight into a cheap brawl.

Tbh, I kinda love the visuals as far as the art style goes, but the writing, voice acting, and editing is making it hard to watch. It feels like it misses the beat at every opportunity. The jokes are usually way too on the nose as well.

The animation is basically what I'd expect from a Groening show desu. And for me, it's part of the charm.

post drunk beans

>steampunk city
>for at least one episode, they’re just gonna ditch fantasy and go scifi again
Good. They’re probably a lot better at that.

Also I’m excited they’ll be visiting Hell, but, again, it’s probably gonna be just for one episode so I won’t get my hopes too high.

While I found the first season mediocre, the king was the best character and I actually laughed at that hide under the children joke in this trailer. I'll definitely watch the second season, but I really hope it gets better overall.

what do?

Attached: DprGbyIUYAA6Utw.jpg (836x719, 90K)

Maybe he’ll find his mom in Hell and his arc will be complete.

was Yea Forums always this bad? I never remember it being this bad back in like 2015.

Actually fuck it, it was BvS, shit broke this board forever

No what’ll probably happen is Elfo will probably meet them in hell and just as they are escaping his soul will return to its body thanks to the women who dragged his body off the shore

Just as a reminder Rough Draft might be going bankrupt and out of business because of this.
twitter.com/allnewzbadnewz/status/1161015250327678978

Is there a generous user here willing to make a WebM of that first zoom-out shot of Hell?

Attached: dcl8htm-331c6706-f5de-436d-9e4a-75d09dd9cf1f.jpg (2449x2449, 860K)

Attached: princess_tiabeanie_mariabeanie_by_mananeez-dcm4oby.png (755x613, 292K)

how does the Netflix business goes? Do they get a fix pay once the season is delivered or do they also get a bonus depending of how many people have seen it?

>taking Yea Forums opinion seriously

Depends on the show.

Attached: disenchanted_by_amelia_wilde_dcq7tek-fullview.jpg (1024x1439, 128K)

The characters fell flat due to the bad writing. There is no meaningful interactions between them while the jokes themselves are just ok.

>the king seems to be getting a bigger role
Might be enought to make me watch it.

why is she drinking cum?

Attached: dcmqt5p-199db5f4-9404-431f-947a-45da260011fc.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Ehh, I never thought this would get a second season, neither the audience nor the critics liked it. Those korean sweatshop animators must have gotten cheaper.

Matt groenning was on the epstein plane.
Matt groenning is a hack. this show is awful
Netflix is cancer.

She's a turbo slut

Comedy was a bit hit or miss (especially in the first half), and many characters haven't had adequate enough development for me to really care about them yet. But I genuinely enjoyed episodes 5 and 8-10

>Matt groenning was on the epstein plane.
And we know nothing else. We don't even know if that part is true.

This is literally because of Matt Groening's name and that's it. This show got multiple seasons from that alone, while better cartoons got the ax early.

>and many characters haven't had adequate enough development for me to really care about them yet.

This
Season 2 needs to really push Oona, Merkimer and Pendergast especially. They were the 3 that I thought had the most potential as side characters.

Also, there's just something I really like about the way gnomes are in this show. I really would like to see a named gnome who actually joins the cast and does stuff.

Attached: gnome.gif (500x500, 3.4M)

Elfo will be back and it's better you get used to. Groening loves to pair strong independent women with ugly losers and he happens to be a trekkie (The Search for Spock/Elfo)

Im upset the dragons in this universe are depicted as evil

WHY IS YOUR CUM FOAMY?

It’s handy to have something to put in front of people when they try to search for Simpsons or futurama

Netflix analytics show that people are more likely to binge watch an entire season at once if it's a serial

>They team up with a hardened gnome warrior getting too old for this shit but everyone just thinks he's adorable
I like it

i always liked it.

At least you remember the bad ones, I couldn't remember most of what happen in this show because it was boring to watch. This was just very meh, with little to no outstanding moments in most episodes. The first 3/4 of the series was a bore to get through, didn't care for the main characters. Hopefully things to get better overall and doesn't repeat the mistakes of the first season.

Elfo will be back. They need him to make the elixir to fix the kingdom. He just might not be back for a while, or may immediately die again.

Fuck dragons

>giving a shit about anything groening puts out after the FUK DRUMFP skit
>giving a shit about anything groening puts out after 2010-2011 or so