Barney is way fatter then Homer yet no one gives him shit for it

Barney is way fatter then Homer yet no one gives him shit for it

Attached: 220px-Barney_Gumble.png (220x297, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxLjvY5CrjQ
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/tdjJVURCtVs9BC6LeC2SHQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=QoDKh1EAZjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPP

Homer has a family to raise, Barney is some random loser.

This character doesn't exist anymore.
That's worse than Dr. Marvin Monroe's temporary death.

I hate Barney

being fat is the least of barney problems,he is a loser even worst than homer

why?he is one of the most inofensive characters of the show,i dont remember him doing anything bad to anyone ever

Being a fat drunk slob is his entire character and it sorta annoys me. I think I pretty much only found him funny when the joke is that he's doing something against that character (ex. his short film). He's like the shitty version of Homer.

Maybe "hate" is too strong since it's not like him being around ruins the show, but I feel like I'd put literally every other regular character ahead of him if for some reason I had to rank them.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=OxLjvY5CrjQ

yeah i feel is not that you "hate"him but more like you find him boring,i agree with the out of caracther jokesthey are great,like his singing ability on the be sharps,but overall i like his totally loser jokes,he is such a loser he doesnt even care anymore,personally i find lenny and carl to be more boring,what is even lenny caharcter archetype?simpleton?

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/tdjJVURCtVs9BC6LeC2SHQ/

What's your endgame, OP? Why do you keep making the exact same thread over and over again?

Nobody cries for him because he's already dead.

>what is even lenny caharcter archetype?simpleton?

Guess that and him just being one of those guys at the plant/bar/etc.

yep. Barney was a fucking genius who's life was seriously handicapped through alcoholism. Barney was low-key the smartest, saddest character on the show. He didn't even do anything funny as much as it was a slow burning tragedy.

He once even got into a bar fight over some guy named "Lord Palmerson" or something like that. I looked it up, and he was arguing with barflies over who was the best Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. There was no preface, no reveal, but low-key hell of a brilliant mind trapped by addiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoDKh1EAZjI

Everything about this scene is fucking perfect.
God damn Simpsons used to be godlike.

the man demands truth

Now that MLP is over is this going to be the new Barneyposting

No one's close enough to Barney to give him shit. Most of the people he spends time with are enablers of one kind or another.

What does this past tense talk mean. Did they get rid of him or drastically change his personality or something?

They removed his alcoholism. But now he drinks coffee as much as he used to drink beer. So, really, they just scrubbed him squeaky clean for Fox.

They phased him out because Dan doesn't like doing his voice anymore.

He went back to being an alcoholic after a few seasons.