ITT: Bad characters that have potential to be great on the hands of a competent writer

ITT: Bad characters that have potential to be great on the hands of a competent writer

Attached: jerkhief.jpg (194x308, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s-lQDKuc6rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a Jerkop?

Jerk thief sounds sinister robber that will steal your money while deleting your save files.

name a better villain in the field of comics

It's THE jerkop user, the head of jerkops.

which tier does he and Mary Lee Walsh are?

Attached: villains.png (680x999, 536K)

If we're going by Chris's writing, meh tier to shit tier. He thinks there's a grand conspiracy against him for no fucking reason.

>I see actually the R34 of Mary Lee Walsh

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

transcendant tier

Attached: 1566559750632.png (800x600, 202K)

I still don't understand it

Attached: MyWoodenBadgeWasDelicious.jpg (235x174, 12K)

"random access humor"

"slow in the minds"

Literally every villain Sonichu is Elder God Tier except maybe Giovanni

>Jerkop
>Jerk...Cop
I JUST got that, wtf is wrong with me

Jerkops are really friggin' cool. I love the concept of an evil, inverted police force. The only other thing I can think of that did something like that is an obscure video game called Roadkill.

Attached: Jerkop Reworked.png (836x2944, 102K)

I always thought manajerk was a passably clever pun, especially for Chris.

Competence

Attached: sonichucomp.jpg (800x1200, 370K)

Everything in Sonichu that wasn’t based on Sonic or Pokémon. I would unironically watch a cartoon of Chris’ dramatized vision of his life.

>Barely does anything in a show where he's supposedly important

Attached: IMG_20190825_180427.jpg (2990x3200, 433K)

What is going on? Did someone make a better art version of the Sonichu comics?

why did they want Chris to be a virgin so bad??

that fact that she never shows any remorse for the shit she did to peridot.

maybe what she did to jasper was a bit justified (though i feel like she did jasper way worse than jasper did her), but lapis never apologized to peridot.

when you have a character that shits on a beloved character in a series, people aren't going to like them. if she had at least showed some remorse by maybe saying "sorry" or at least doing something really nice to peridot, i would've liked her a lot more.

that's why i feel spinel is lapis done right

Attached: shitzuli.png (216x234, 7K)

Attached: drugs all along.jpg (460x398, 92K)

Nice to see that James Rolfe is still finding new work.

Because there was no way a relationship with him would ever be consensual.

Does this not count?
youtu.be/s-lQDKuc6rw

Attached: Eclipsa.png (479x270, 159K)

Star vs. The Metamorphosis of Evil

BUT
DURING
THE
STONE
You know what, despite the fact that Chris said otherwise, I still like my idea that he was talking about the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

Damn. Even Chris Chan has good ideas.

I personally prefer the rewrites where CWC is the villain, and his enemies fight to free CWCville from his rule.

You have that upside-down, bro. Villains with better motives than the hero suck, you just end up rooting for the villain instead. Fuck that shit.

Mary Lee Walsh is just evil and lusts for power, which puts in rightfully in Elder God Tier (rather than the Shit Tier your garbage ass-backward chart would put her). Fuck this "Good vs Less Good" bullshit to hell, give me Good vs Evil and a clear black and white morality. Why the fuck does everybody act like villains having better motives than the hero is such a good thing anyway?

yeah, a villain with better motives than the hero only means the hero is badly written

Attached: golden age.png (563x768, 232K)

>we'll never know what he meant by this
I mean the actual one of course.

Attached: dpatb72854-600x428.jpg (600x428, 51K)

Were the characters in the "golden age" written to be dumb as fuck, or something? What made authors think that was a good idea?

There's one that I remember getting really good after the author got over their edgy "killing lots of sonees and roseys for shock factor" phase. Ages since I read it though.