In the inevitable DCEU reboot, what previously unused villain should the man of steel go up against?

In the inevitable DCEU reboot, what previously unused villain should the man of steel go up against?

Attached: 3022055-untitled-1.jpg (480x270, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/54724-shazam-2-release-date-cast-plot-trailer-dceu-status-and-more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metallo.

There's a shit ton you could use besides Lex, Doomsday, and Zod. Not sure why those 3 are used so much
>Parasite
>Atomic Skull
>Mister Myxzptlk
>Bizarro
>Livewire
>Metallo

When was the last good Toyman comic?

I dont want to lose Cavill, bros. It hurts.

Kite Man

>DCEU reboot
>implying that they will simply cut off Aquaman after it making more than Captain Marvel or any Spider-Man movie
>or Wonder Woman making 800 million

DCEU got now 3 sub franchises with excellent critic reception and good profit, they will not erase everything.

>Aquaman
>Sooicyde Skwad
>Wonder Woman

The hills DC fans will die on. wew

>Mister Myxzptlk
This would be awesome as a climax reveal. I really liked how he was used in Rebirth, and I could see that being easily translated into DCEU.

Attached: A8113499-A8CE-4DE4-BBD9-51CA1F699356.jpg (739x415, 68K)

>Batman by Matt Reeves
>Suicide Squad 2 by James Gunn
>Aquaman 2 by James Wan
>Wonder Woman 2 by Patty Jenkins
>Shazam 2 by David F. Sandberg
> Flash by Andy Muschietti

DCEU looks pretty promising right now to be honest.

Kite Man?

Superman going green with envy when faced with the real man of steel!

Rip off superman cartoon and make braniac the reason why they never left krypton.
Make a really terrifying version of what whedon fucked up in avengers 2.
Use lex luthor as the body.

Then bring in alexander luthor his red haired brother to replace him.

Lex.

Sure, they've used him before, but it's the classic and Lex hasn't been in a live action movie since Superman Returns.

Shazam is unironically better than any recent MCU movie.
Hell , the only movies is not a flick from marvel are IM1 , CA2 , GOTG and BP

Cyborg Superman

There has never, not once, been a good live action lex luthor.
The closest we came to a good REAL lex luthor was fucking...shit
Ajax and Angel in the fucking Deadpool movie and motherfucking Richard Pryor in fucking Superman 3.

Eisenberg fucking channeled a bit of him in the superman vs batman debacle.
But he should have gone full cold sociopath instead.

>the only movies is not a flick from marvel are
I think I'd like to agree with your opinion, but I'm not sure what it is. Could you rephrase it in English?

Attached: confused Torquemada.png (215x479, 213K)

>motherfucking Richard Pryor in fucking Superman 3.
Played August "Gus" Gorman, not Lex Luthor.

Yeah I know.
I said closest to being a good real lex luthor, not PLAYED LEX LUTHOR.

He was more accomplished then any lex luthor in any fucking superman film to date AND he built the first canon movie version of BRANIAC!!!

>hating on based Gene Hackman Luthor
pleb

Oh okay, I see your point, nevermind. Guess I'm dumb tonight.

Superman 1 Lex Luthor was perfect.

Go back to your autistic Yea Forums threads ladderfag.

Eisenberg made for an alright Joker.

Shit's as good as Dr Strange.

I wanted to like Dr. Strange more, but making it all magic kung-fu just kinda sucked IMO. I wanted to see cosmic power, not just wuxia with crazy mirror backgrounds. It wasn't bad, but I didn't want to watch it again.

I wouldn't mind Lex as the 'main' bad buy but more in the shadows, with Metallo, Parasite, and Livewire being used as the physical villains. I know it's a pretty common setup but it is for a reason.

If they wanted to do something truly unique, they should do Mxy and Bizarro but maybe starting off with those might be kinda weird. Maybe starting off with Brainiac would be a better idea.

what about michael rosembaum, he was pretty gud.

I don't care

I don't even watch their trailers any more, it's just fucking disappointing

You're not wrong. Kevin Spacey would've been the best if he weren't stuck in Superman Returns.

He made for an alright Riddler.

Kite Man!

>Shazam is unironically better than any recent MCU movie
And it's unironically the one that isn't getting a sequel because it made no money. Into The Spider-Verse made more money than it did and it was a fucking cartoon.

They already confirmed a sequel, genius.

inverse.com/article/54724-shazam-2-release-date-cast-plot-trailer-dceu-status-and-more
Ladderbro on suicide watch.

That was before the movie tanked.

Toyman

>made back 3 times it's budget
Okay, ladderbro.

Just dropping in to say I fucking love that headline, user.

De Nile is where he lives.

You know, I wish I could visit his company-wars-faggot bizarro world where every DC film is garbage and every Marvel film was gold, so I could rent their version of our shitty Marvel films. I bet Thor The Dark World was watchable on LadderEarth, and I'd like another fun Thor movie.

Hell yeah!

I hate to break it to you, dude but I'm not a company wars guy. It is nice to see DC making some good films again because we all win. Unfortunately Shazam wasn't one of those and by the time advertising and all the other bucks they send making a movie are figured in, Shazam probably doubled its money and studio aren't into doubling it's money.