"Emperor of Mankind, please! You can't destroy the Gems, they just want to live in peace!"

>"Emperor of Mankind, please! You can't destroy the Gems, they just want to live in peace!"

Attached: 300px-Emperor_of_mankind_flaming_sword_armor.jpg (300x334, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pwzVovhdiA
imgur.com/a/QxACu
youtu.be/7K23I3LghOs
warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Corsairs
youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=N7glPda2Lcc
youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
fanfiction.net/s/6353239/1/Lovehammer-The-Scattering-of-Serenity
youtu.be/_H4gzsw8MrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgh43VUqrv8
youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE
warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Zahndrekh
youtu.be/TVArOQVtGUc
youtube.com/watch?v=WyAEBux88hw
youtu.be/whxcq4I0kAo
youtube.com/watch?v=P5y2WONKZSE
youtube.com/watch?v=y61DLw88dBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xenos OUT

Attached: 1566749033960.jpg (1920x1310, 361K)

KILL THEM ALL EMPRAH, ALSO KILL ALL PSYKERS TOO

Attached: Star butterface.png (365x621, 193K)

Ywn see big E exterminatus homeworld

I wonder if the Deathwatch would develop any special armaments to combat this new xenos enemy. I imagine Kraken bolts would work fine.

Attached: c5cb1f831f8addf7964a9d31c387a695.jpg (620x792, 156K)

>gems travel using something called the warp
>WARP

motherFUCKER

THEY AIN'T CLEAN BIG E

Attached: WarpPad_New.png (1915x531, 42K)

>four diamonds
>four chaos gods
really makes you think

Normal weapons work just fine. I did the math on amethyst's fall. You need something equal to a 20mm anti tank rifle to crack a gem.

But wouldn't the Emperor in his hay-day be ok with the Gems if they just live peacefully? They aren't like the orks or Eldar and want to destroy everything Well ok they WERE but the power of Humanity aka Steven solved that problem And even ignoring that the Gems have a clear use as tools at the very least. Gem tech is some fucky stuff and sometimes all it takes is a gem itself to do that

The Emperor didn't allowed any alien being to be spared. He believed that eventually those aliens would grow hostile for whatever reason and declare war against mankind just like the robots did to humans and nekron did to the old ones.

>Yellow is Khorne because of flightiness.
>White is Tzeentch because of mysteriousness and plans.
>Pink is Slaanesh because of self indulgence and pleasure-seeking nature.
>Blue is Nurgle because fluids?

Attached: the big 4.jpg (3840x2160, 819K)

*fightiness
sheeeit

The emperor was ok with xenos if they didn't threaten humanity

I remember when those Warhammer 4K comics came out a few years ago. One was pretty good.

Attached: 8A89502C-3C53-459E-AFCD-FECC685B3941.jpg (780x1204, 275K)

When?

Also Mewmans. They're mutant bug-people tainted by the Warp, even if they once were men.

He wasn't, he genocided several peaceful aliens and destroyed entire human civilizations that refused to do so as well.

The emperor is like some kind of robot, he was literally created to eradicate any possible threat to mankind no matter how small.

Why would Steven talk down a dead bitch Skeleton?

Attached: 952BBCFC-EBCE-4B65-98FE-8658549C23B9.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>Steven as an avatar of Slaanesh
Absolute perfection, lad.

suffer not the xeno to live

Blue wallows in despair and stagnation, that's Nurgles driving factors.

The Jokaero

Attached: Jokaero_Weaponsmith.jpg (873x627, 81K)

Attached: KPrvzHJ.jpg (600x315, 29K)

>A single Tau Sniper Drone took out an nature unite of Terminators

So Peridots Plug/Flask Robonoids could wipe out entire chapters, right?

Attached: 143E8697-6CD9-4569-BA93-5DCC797DF3FE.png (1218x1626, 67K)

IM GETTIN MAD

Attached: debea43fe42fb1a84ba5fd444c4ccd1a.jpg (604x800, 104K)

Thousands of years after the Emperor was put into coma, they are also used by a nearly rogue faction of the inquisition.

It's dumb af but I love Star being the poster child for genocide now

The Emperor already learned his lesson about not allowing any type of crimson giant anywhere near his universe.

Attached: D45vZWqVUAE93ecI.png (316x619, 113K)

we don't talk about Tau wank

>YES STEVEN FUSE WITH YOUR OWN FATHER

Attached: Slaanesh.png (400x436, 221K)

Tau aren't allowed to loose, because they're so small.

Tyranids aren't allowed to win, because they're too big.

Wrong

...ok?

>Yellow/Khorne: Wrath and military prowess
>Blue/Nurgle: Misery, wallows in despair, stagnant and refuses to move one
>White/Tzeentch: Mastermind, manipulator, and deceiver
>Pink/Slaanesh: self indulgence and.... color scheme?

She Who Thirsts, The Dark Prince

Nurgle is far from miserable. He’s the laughing god. Hell, his followers are in states of ecstasy with the diseases flowing through them. As for the never moving on, his garden is constantly changing, from death to bloom to death again.

Nurgle being happy is a lie propagated by Nurgle worshipers. He takes people at their most miserable and puts them through so much more pain that they forget how bad things were and don't don't realize how much worse they've become.

Seeing a space marine smash a gem with a power fist would be hilarious.

Attached: 1516161777264.png (817x482, 422K)

hey blame the writers for fucking up in such a massive way

Though he is the creator of every infection and epidemic to have ever swept the universe, Nurgle is not a morose purveyor of despair and gloom, but a vibrant god of life and laughter. In death, there is life. Upon the decay of the living untold numbers of bacteria, viruses, insects and other carrion-feeders thrive. All life feeds upon other life to exist, and from every plague grows new generations, stronger and more virile than those who came before. Regeneration comes from decay, just as hope springs from despair. The greatest inspiration comes in the darkest moments; in times of crisis mortals are truly tested and driven to excel.No, directly from the codex

>yes, I should trust the book written with a bias towards Nurgle specifically designed to make him look good
And Slaanesh is all about the pursuit of perfection and bettering oneself in the name of their craft, right?

What does that make greg?

Technically yes, thats part of the point with the Warp user, its all of the bad things AND the good things
The bad just currently outweighs the good because of 40,000 years of constant War

Khorne or slaneesh?

Attached: Zebra_Jasper.png (231x250, 52K)

The Emperor might not like them, but I know a guy who has a big interest in exotic female beings

Attached: 900px-Robute_Guilliman.jpg (900x881, 122K)

What happened never watched the series

Sexuality is too alien with the gems to be directly comparable. Imagian a world where rape gave you cyborg powers while doing it, our understanding of the act would be radically different. In that instance she's doing this for powers sake, with the hopes of regaining her honor by killing the one who wronged her. That's a classic fall to khorn story if I've ever heard one.

It's been a long time and its possibly been retconned, but I do remember the Imperium having some sort of treaties or something with Eldar back when he ran shit.

>Moon disappear
>Star is in control of the kingdom while her mother is gone
>Star give the kingdom to Eclipsa
>Moon and Mina recruit a big part of the Mewni kingdom to take over the kingdom
>Moon turn all those recruits into super strong soldiers with magic
>Mina army take over the kingdom and declare that every monster that moved to the kingdom while Eclipsa was in charge must be executed for being an invader
>Star put the blame of this situation and all her problems on magic
>Star find out that killing the source of magic will kill all magic beings but literally don't give a single fuck, however she get really conflicted over the thought of never seeing Marco again
>destroy sorce of magic
>all her spells die, all unicorns die, Glossaryck die, Rhombulus die, Hekapoo die,Omnitraxus, Reynaldo, Father Time, all fucking dead.
>Star literally don't give a fuck about that at all

Can you redeem this fucker?

Attached: kharn.jpg (800x1132, 202K)

I'd love to hear Steven's gay song about being friends with Kharn.

What song could he throw down about being a Daemon of Slaanesh? Fairly certain they’d wanna be friends.
Or try and pull that shit on the dark eldar

>had sex with powerful xeno
>killed powerful xeno with sex
>then revived xeno as a human hybrid that took down xeno's entire empire
Greg's considered pretty impressive, his approach to xenos warfare is adopted by a chapter.

Khorne hates everyone but if there's one god he hates the most, it's Slaanesh.
You see, Khorne LOVES killing. The more spectacular and bloody the kill, the better. When Slaanesh came around, she took the act of killing and perverted it. He started doing all these extra shit like raping and torturing her victims before killing them and doing other weird shit with the corpse afterward. Khorne does not abide by any of that gay shit.
So if Kharn thought if Steven was a Slaaneshi, he'd single him out try to kill him as quickly and brutally as possible. The only question is what will break first: Steven's bubble shield and naive belief that anyone can be redeemed or Gorechild's chain blades.

Attached: 1521654085956.gif (250x250, 255K)

Guilliman and Greg could become bros over their mutual interest in crushing alien puss

Attached: guilliman-i-hereby-demand-that-you-stop-seeing-that-yvraine-61328719.png (500x636, 176K)

Awoo with me sisters!

Attached: georgy-stacker-space-wolf.jpg (1125x1500, 365K)

Did someone say xeno lovers?

Attached: tumblr_pa42ux1hFZ1woqlroo1_400.png (400x250, 118K)

>burns out steven's mind with a glimpse of the future should the gems survive.

NOT
FUCKING
CANON

what would he do with the gems?

Attached: freezy pop.jpg (439x472, 44K)

Kharn has done nothing wrong, just giving people what they have coming, swell guy really.

they deserve it

artstyle is badass

I do not remember Father cultivating or harvesting hay or any kind of crop during the Great Crusade, it seems you are mistaken.

Attached: images.jpg (350x144, 8K)

>Technically yes, thats part of the point with the Warp user, its all of the bad things AND the good things
Oh man I can't wait till you catch up to the fluff

>Keeping them in check through constant rape and shattering via sonic weapons if they fight back.

This should happen.

Attached: slaanesh-1024.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

Blue is still nurgle since Despair is within his domains.

But Emps is a Psyker too though.

Well, go on and show us your math

Do you have a death wish, Levesque?

Attached: 4568523697412358.png (500x600, 438K)

Nah, he'd lick 'dem bones and the Emperor would be right pissed at how the High Lords of Terra fucked up his vision.

How would Steven react to meeting him?

Attached: IMG_1247.png (1328x2337, 1.34M)

We already know that their warp pads travel through a cold, nearly airless void, not a nightmare worse than hell.
Neither. I'm willing to bet, dollars to donuts, that Gems are akin to Eldar with soulstones; Chaos can't touch 'em.

Bone-crunching hugs, and a mutual desire for FRIENDSHIP and ADVENTURE

Do it, and declare Exterminatus on the furry menace while your at it

The Emperor's Truth is merciful to any zenos that poses no threat to humanity, but the Crystal Gems are Abominable Intelligence and must be PURGED!

Attached: -1519225344729.jpg (1200x798, 542K)

This guy left out
>Star and Marco even mess up killing the magic and separating the dimensions by staying in the magic dimension as it collapses
>a portal opens because of this, then explodes, fusing Mewni and Earth
>monstrous giant birds and spiders are seen terrorizing humans as Marco and Star get their happy reunion.
>Because of Star, there's no multiversal magical master of space-time to fix this either, so both dimensions are perma-fucked.

It's spelled xenos. You better get that machine spirit under control.

His Holy Crusade never ends

Attached: 2nmmrt889ta21.jpg (1200x1500, 389K)

I've been thinking about this for a long time and... well, the Imperium would have a really hard time with the Diamond Authority. For one thing, they're an extragalactic threat, an unassailable position that could poke the Imperium at their leisure. Additionally, their basic infantry can just pile up and fuse into something that could tear apart a tank, or just hug it, cooking the crew inside or the detonating the magazine. Hell, what would a las-bolt do to a Ruby that can swim in magma? Bolt and auto-guns, sure, but they'd still have to comb every battlefield for every last Ruby they poofed, lest they reform, and that's not exactly viable when they can warp in fresh troops to keep the line pressed.
Add in Quartzes that are all the above but stronger, Lapiz Lazulis that could exterminatus a world with enough water on it, Sapphires that could peek into the future, the fact that even non-combat role gems easily become very dangerous with the right prompting, and hell, they become ultra-subversive with the addition of Steven and his Talk-no-Jutsu!
They're like the Necrons, Eldar, and Tau had a baby in terms of how hard the Imperium would have it against them.

I would actually watch Steven and Vulkan bro'ing around, helping people out

(burning the occasional Eldar child that stepped out of line to death)

Sonic weaponry, my dude. It was used Pre-Heresy, so there's bound to be a Forgeworld or two that still has access to them. Dust them off then...literally dust the Gems.

>YFW you kill a Gem with the power of pure, Slav hardbass

Attached: blyat.jpg (811x573, 113K)

>"AH HA! HYBRID GEM BOY! YOUR HEALING EXPECTORATE IS QUITE DA REMEDY FOR EXTERMINATUS!"
>"Well, it's just kinda sad that these places got destroyed and... nobody bothered to fix them."
>"YOU ARE TRULY A FRIEND TO HUMANITY, HALF-XENO STEVEN!"
>"BUT I STILLZ WANTS TA KRUMP YA FOR ALL DAT MUKKIN' ABOUT!"

Yes. A bunch of very rare relics, stretched across the galaxy, and even basic rubies have been shown to be very agile. I'm sure there won't be a mountain dead guardsmen, ruined tanks, and planets chock full of kindergartens while the bureaucracy of the Imperium chugs away.
Really, learn about the Siege of Vraks to see just how hard an Imperial operation can be utterly fucked by petty politics. The guardsmen will do their best, but when your artillery and armored divisions are cut in half because someone has political rivals, well...

Attached: Krieger.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Gems have a better version of the Webway, and FTL ships that use black holes to warp spacetime.

A single Peridot with kindergarten injectors and a galaxy warppad, could cause an agricultural or paradise world to be overrun before the Imperial Navy could get reinforcements there. Leaving it a death world unsuited for human life. Then all the newly produced gems evacuate through three warp pads. As the inquisition finally shows up with an extermination fleet.

Anything that isn't a forge, hive, or fortress world would be vulnerable. The gems just keep hitting the Imperium at their weakest and most life bearing worlds. Generating huge amounts of Gems and then leaving. The Imperium slowly starves and the fleets scattered trying to find ships no bigger than a dreadnought.

Then the gems can start infiltrators to hives. A warp pad in the under hives allows them to start clearing out the human population and wrecking strategic assets. The Arbites and Inquistion are now smashing anything that could be a gem. Lords and ladies of the ruling class get burned for their jewels.

How would Steven redeem the tyranids?

Exactly! Everyone I've talked to about this lists obscure weapons that are rare in the Imperium like there are enough to put one in the hands of every space marine, much less every guardsman.

The Imperium has, however, an extremely potent weapon at their disposal, should they choose to use it: Seduction.

Attached: Greg's Inappropriate Story.png (1200x1200, 392K)

bubbling them

> I'm sure there won't be a mountain dead guardsmen, ruined tanks, and planets chock full of kindergartens while the bureaucracy of the Imperium chugs away.

That's just about every Imperial operation, win or lose. I've read Vraks; no lorelet here, my friend.

The thing about that is that the Gems seem fairly vulnerable to what are essentially just bladed weapons, being able to be poofed with basic stabs and the like.

Could you withhold the tidal wave of Guardsman seed when you tell them their enemy is, to a foe, weak to a bayonet charge?

Grab a mop.

Attached: VostvTau.jpg (2048x1401, 1.39M)

Link with the Norn Queens and talk-no-jutsu them into becoming vegetarians or pissing off to another galaxy.

Attached: tauvnids.jpg (1024x728, 733K)

Emps would definitively go and wipe out the gems due to how powerful and asshole-ish they are. Considering Emps purged most xenos on the basics of the experience of what humanity went through long before the Great Crusade started, it's pretty justifiable for him to do so. The ones that were not purged were either not a threat to the Imperium, had stuff Emps wanted, or both.

Except Gem Warriors excell at melee. Unlike weeabo space communists.

Not against something so... short. Stabbing downward is a really awkward motion that stops any momentum. There's also the fact that Pearl has a bladed weapon, but was still bitch-slapped by Jasper. While Gems shrug off blunt trauma like nothing, I think it's clear that weaker Gems like Pearls, Rubies, and the corrupted are far more vulnerable than a quartz with all her faculties.
I'd also suggest that with how human gems tend to look that there may be a psychological effect of stabbing what looks like human children day after day, but they're religious fanatics so that might not bother them as much.

Attached: Ruby's Booty.png (650x1150, 122K)

ok but imagine steven trying to talk down an ork. someone who fights not because they have to, but because they want to or for loot

Attached: Kaptin_Bluddflagg.jpg (850x878, 94K)

Kharn sees himself as beyond redemption. The reason he kills everyone in his legendary frenzy when he's not coolheaded and articulate? Because he knows he betrayed Emps and sided with Khorne. And the only time his conscience doesn't chew on him is when he's fighting and killing both the enemy and his fellow World Eaters.

Still, he's a really great guy.

Indeed, but the dude in the end has a whole lot of other issues. Like the one with Argel'Tal. Kharn never forgave Erebus for killing his only friend.

>someone who fights not because they have to
they kinda do, some xeno branch inquisition goon captured one and when they went to interrogate him he started to turn fat, slow and stupid(er)

Are Warhammer threads usually this cringe? Have sex, creeps.

That's one brave, beautiful Kireger.

i meant the reason they fight is because they wan to fight. not because they're trying to accomplish somthing unless its looting

...they might be the only ones genuinely immune to Talk-no-jutsu, because they are dead set on dying for the Emperor.

Orks need a lot of orks around them. So the psychic WAAAAAAGGGHHHHH! can link them. Making them stronger and smarter. A few orks on a planet will be stone age savages.

>not because they're trying to accomplish somthing unless its looting
and Krumping
and solving the Dakka equation

Anyone else imagining a looted hand ship?

Permanently stuck in the shape of a middle finger. I love it.

Attached: Orktimus Prime.jpg (1000x1397, 839K)

>Steven wakes a tomb world

Attached: wake the dong.png (437x613, 484K)

Pre-Matt Ward's insufferable fuckery, they'd be unchangeable, considering they were literally mindless slaves of what were basically warlike Eldritch horrors.

Now that they're just space Tomb Kings, it's totally possible to talk-no-jutsu them.

Fuck Matt Ward to death, and not quickly.

Attached: NecronArt.jpg (400x565, 148K)

now i wanna see Steven talk down a necron.

>Now that they're just space Tomb Kings, it's totally possible to talk-no-jutsu them.
That depends on the Necron.

trazyn would defiantly stand down in exchange for rose's sword

What about Flayed Ones?

Attached: Necron_Flayed_Ones.png (848x1181, 2M)

yeah he's fucked

They retained some of the 'damaged/mindless' Lords just so that people could still field their 'zombie T-800's in spehs' without flipping their shit.

Attached: Newcrons.jpg (1299x1746, 535K)

May the emperor have mercy on your pathetic soul you filthy heretic

It's a photoshopped version of a real war pic.

Get lost, primitives.

Attached: general_systems_vehicle_by_lukejfrost_d7jofw9-fullview.png (1023x505, 507K)

That just means they have a gellar field. Or worse, fucking WEBWAY

And soulstones only protect them post-death, they can get soul fucked while alive and of course the stone can just get smashed and that sends them straight to Slaneesh.

"You know, Steven, it's a real shame that your mother, which your friends have idolized for multiple millennial, turned out to be a false prophet, and the root of all your problems."

"However, all hope isn't lost yet, perhaps you and the Crystal Gems could be interested in worshiping............someone else?"

Attached: lorgar the handsome.jpg (400x358, 33K)

The Emperor had a policy of letting things live if they aren't a direct threat....for now.

As with the Mechanicum he permitted them to exist because it would take too much effort diverted from the more current threats than it was worth. But he fully intended to deal with them when he had the time.

He was fully behind the idea of humanity first, everything else second. So when humanity expanded and needed more space/resources and those resources were in the hands of Eldar, he would smash their shit.

>dammit magnus, see if it wasn't for you i could of done what a bunch of rocks did millennia ago

Attached: end this pain.png (260x280, 154K)

im not joining chaos you ass

He literally consume spykers

I need a name for this slav chapter

Three stripes.

Iron Warriors. Chaos Space Marines. Siege specialists, with a massive martyr complex

Attached: IW-Omnibus.jpg (600x914, 138K)

New episode or podcast WHEN?

Attached: tts.jpg (960x540, 78K)

When Karl stops raping Alfa long enough for Alfa to make a new episode.

break them

There were some retcons recently right? Something about chaos being eternal and not just a fuck up on the old ones part?

Get your ass to /tg/

Attached: 1544746613465.png (313x325, 89K)

Those two threw a bunch of names out without really going into it. But basically star decided to destroy all magic in the multiverse instead of accepting her responsibility for a mess. This kills all magic based creatures and spells, including several gods who keep the world's running, and some of her freinds.

He'd need to talk with the queen wherever and whatever she is

Yes, but here's the thing you seem to be missing. If a gem takes even minor damage it poofs, and cracking a gem or shattering it doesn't seem to be that hard. Hailing fire, then a bayonet charge would be an effective strategy.
>But they can teleport more in
Yes, but not directly into the melee lines, and the warp platforms have limited capacity, the imperium could swarm them.

Really the biggest issue here is they can survive on dead world's, so the Imperiums burnt earth policy won't work.

Also they get absolutely shrecked by orks. Like it's even more of a hard counter than necrons

Yeah I don't think the imperium is going to have a problem finding dedicated child killers.

Considering that they would have invaded Earth during his early life he may have more of a hateboner for aliens in that timeline.
No he generally had a stern policy when dealing with them because when the fall happened the few allies humanity had turned on them quick.

Orks are a bio weapon that lost its controller. What Steven could do however is redefine orkyness to a specific target, putting the them back to their intended use.

And 'aving a good time
And givin' da Boyz something to do
And getting teeth

simple as

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I DID NOT LIKE THIS SHOW

Attached: 9EE0719C-C69F-44D9-A3EE-924883A6F734.png (500x652, 176K)

You rang?

Attached: Vulkan6.jpg (800x680, 105K)

That's just a transgender issue for robots. So the question is could Steven make them comfortable in their own lack of skin?

>teeth
>not teef
'Umie git detekted

Well that’s embarrassing on my part...

Get out

Xone appologists get the bullet too

Utterly illiterate, but that means he can't read anything heretical...choices....

Attached: 1456697453940.jpg (1003x1599, 239K)

ok but to who? steven doesn't want to fight anyone and he doesn't want anyone fighting anyone else

that also means he can't read anything non heretical

The emperor lived through a period when mankind had allied with alien races, the glittering height of humanity when they first colonized the galaxy and made peace with anything and everything that they could and had science/technology galore.

Then one by one they would always turn around and betray, harvest, experiment on, enslave whatever humans were unfortunate enough to be nearby, they would go back on every single promise they ever made. Especially after one race in particular self indulged so hard that they birthed a new god of chaos, throwing the warp into turmoil and splitting off every human colony from one another, and the aliens didn't lift a finger to help us.

So fuck 'em. Time to rubble some space rocks.

>Especially after one race in particular self indulged so hard that they birthed a new god of chaos, throwing the warp into turmoil and splitting off every human colony from one another, and the aliens didn't lift a finger to help us.
Wasn't that before the emperor took the mantle AKA the dark age?

actually it was during the time when the emperor was uniting terra (which had fallen into chaos due to it needing other planets to fetch its toilet paper)

The Birth of Slaanesh triggered the Dark Age. But like the other user said, Emps was actively working on unification at that time, though he didn't get full-bore with it until ~M29.

Attached: Hi-rez Emperor.jpg (780x1125, 834K)

Star would be the kind of person to play Genocide first.

>2019
>Believing that Steven can redeem the snake people

He will cry as soon as he realizes that Rippers don't have hands.

i read this as Steven is completely ok with killing things as long as they don't have hands

Isn't the emperor basically just a feeble, powerless figurehead used as a prop by power hungry generals?

He's a lightbulb no one knows how to change.

Wrong lorelet. The birth of slaanesh removed the warp storms and allowed the sandmonkey to begin his dumb crusade.

Only in the 40th Millennium. Before the Horus Heresy he was the pinnacle of humanity, a figure of tremendous psychic might, a figure of such immense charisma and knowledge that he managed to unite a large remnant of what remained of Humanity after its darkest moment, and in doing so waged war on the gods of the immaterium itself. A deadbeat father of such immense proportions that his own children turned against him because in his judgement, he couldn't bother to tell them anything useful.

Now, well,

He was created to solve the Chaos problem. The shamans, as far as we know, didn't know about aliens.

Gonna shatter all those hard gemstones with a blade?

Better not miss any.
Better get the shards sealed away before they form together into a monstrosity.

Shut the fuck up chaos worshipper

Gem warriors that can't adjust to civilian life.

They could fight each other all they want then, with the ease of mind that the gems won't stay krumped so long as their stone is intact.

>hurr durr i don't know the lore but i must shitpost

Did those retarded WH40K cartoons ever come out?

Actually reminds me of Warlord Tuska Daemon-Killa. If it worked for them, it can work for the Gems.

thats still probably a small amount of gems. and even if it isn't what happens to the ork casualties, the orks might not care about the casualties but steven would

Couldn't the more verbose orks simply explain to Steven that fightin', winnin' and dyin' are what orks are made for and that denying them even one of those is a fate worse than the death in combat they as warriors seek?

Even the most verbose ork in the galaxy would've probably shot him and laughed about it before even starting to explain any of that.

Could Steven convince Ketamine Wraithlord to think about how his addiction has affected those around him and how he should go to rehab if he wants to make a change?

Attached: rex0k0B.1.png (739x720, 383K)

if Steven used his empathy on orks would he feel how good it is to live for fightin' and winnin'?

We... is... da zoggin' orks!
We's made to fight and win!
And if we ever get beat,
we come back and try again!

Attached: 315ade1187ee208674f26b25ee567436.jpg (564x612, 57K)

Steven's whole deal is tanking hits while talking hos opponents down. He has a bubble, a shield, superhuman resilience, and even if it can get past all that, he just needs to spit on himself and he's back to 100%.

There would be time to talk.

is Steven a Tau?

Attached: 81ce81958f9e9a754474cb2c7567f433.jpg (563x352, 31K)

Set them after chaos

>it's totally possible to talk-no-jutsu them.
Actually you can talk to them, but they will barely change.

A more successful one.

>hell dimension made of negative emotions
Steven will try to redeem chaos so hard you don't even know.

Chaos in 40k is just a mirror of memes, if Steven converts all humans all the daemons turn into Care Bears in a puff of smoke.

I'm conflicted: would Star be a Sister of Silence or a prime Slaneesh deamon?

There's more than humans in the galaxy.
Even if not, how the fuck is he gonna manage to get all the humans to calm the fuck down in 40k of all places?

>The emperor is like some kind of robot

Attached: 086.png (350x350, 81K)

The gods of Chaos grew in power over time, to think that they'd just stop existing if people stopped feeding them is silly.

They would slowly starve, and it'd probably be one of the most dangerous periods in the galaxy, as Chaos lashes out at the material universe in an attempt to regain its source of sustenance.

Xenoes Witch

>A more successful one.
what power!?

Attached: 67752579_125097655412511_2991700747855499237_n-2.jpg (720x855, 77K)

Toffee: Champion of Tzeentch
Star: Champion of Khorne
Ludo: Champion of Nurgle
Eclipsa: Champion of Slaanesh

Also I would like to remind everyone that TOFFEE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG AND THE REASON HE DIED WAS BECAUSE OF A LITERAL DEUS EX MACHINA BECAUSE HE WAS JUST THAT FUCKING GOOD OF A TACTICIAN AND VILLAIN AND EVEN IN THE END HE WAS STILL RIGHT

Attached: 94106f0067b3bac5cea4218f33ced8906005bfae[1].png (1080x1800, 863K)

As if Emps would do anything but applaud his son going for some of that elf strange.

Oh boy, I know one member of the inquisition who's going to be castrated soon...

they only do that to firewarriors.

Attached: 7D31E78A-7A75-4EAE-9B76-C67B277C3D69.jpg (900x503, 85K)

Boyars. They should have more Eastern Europe designs

Attached: 78231EF3-CFDB-4EB3-BB87-BE4C2F9DE6BF.jpg (800x584, 119K)

nice....

Attached: 7b5ceae041b76e60a65622f8dc54851c.jpg (800x1200, 170K)

10/10 would commit heresy

>one gem has to become Bobby's concubine to secure an Alliance with the IoM
Who?

the Eldar race can live on as sex slaves for humans.

Attached: 4zzli1n2nrg31.jpg (800x1200, 226K)

Blue Diamond

pink...or yellow

I see what you did there

Would steven be able to stop horus?

This actually makes me wish the Gems had some sort of enemy and that's the reason the needed such mass numbers.

>Did someone say xeno lovers?
steven "you just want to feel important but your important to me"
horus "i....need to go"

Every one always makes SU/warhammer threads, but I wonder what other scifi settings could work.

SU/gundam

Attached: hqdefault-8.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I dont know much about gundam outside of the mechs, but wouldn't most of the gundam wing mechs decimate most gems? Hell heavy arms seems up to the task.

>I dont know much about gundam outside of the mechs,
older people are dicks kids are the future.

Bunp

>"Steven, you're right. By shattered Cthonia, the mistakes I've made..."
>Horus' mace drops from his hand and his eyes, yet dyed with foul Warp warp energy and filled for so long with a molten hatred of all life, grow distant and weak.
>"I first allowed myself to be seduced by the twisted words of Lorgar and that vile chaplain, then by their Chaos puppet masters promising power even greater than that of my father."
>He freezes.
>"My father. The Emperor. The man who brought me and my brothers into this world with only the best of intentions. My father, the man who combed an entire galaxy searching for me, never giving up hope that he would bring back into his fold. My father, who delivered to me my estranged sons, every one a worthy warrior, every one failed by my weakness. My father, who entrusted me out of all the other Primarchs with the title of Warmaster while he went to work on the as-of-yet neglected task of securing mankind's hold on the galaxy."
>The entirety of Horus' armoured form crashes against the gnarled metal and corrupted stonework of his flagship as he falls to his knees.
>"And how did I repay him? In blind spite I threw away his gifts and swore myself to servitude of the Great Evil he had spent his entire life fighting. I took so much. I took so many...!"
He slowly raises his Talon before him, examining all the master-crafted facets he has come to know better than the organic hand that wears it. The bladed fingers are caked with the dried blood of thousands.
>"So many..." he whispers, shaking his head, "...lie dead at these wicked blades. Isstvan, Cthonia, Prospero... Ferrus, Roboute, Rogal, my own brothers..."
>A tear rolls down Horus' cheek, manoeuvring past the grotesque tubes protruding from his corrupted flesh before landing in the middle of the Talon's bloodstained palm. It cannot hope to wash the sins off.

Attached: IMG_1248.jpg (755x717, 155K)

>Horus clenches his fist around the droplet.
>"No more."
>His voice is not even a whisper, strangled by the weight of all the lives he has taken and all that he has destroyed, now and in the future.
>His left hand, though shaky, manages to wrap once more around his mace, and though it seems to take an eternity, he lifts himself from the floor. Horus looks at the small boy standing before him.
>His body is feeble, pudgy, untrained. His face is full of the emotion synonymous with weakness that spells death to any who wear it in this dark millennium. He is tiny, the untamed fluff of his hair barely even reaching Horus' knees.
>but Horus knows that within this unassuming child burns a fire as great as any Primarch.
>"Steven, I cannot begin to repay you for bringing me back to the light. But I must go now."
>he turns to the door of his chamber and steps through it, enormous ceramite-clad feet vibrating the floor with every step. He reaches and tears his iron halo in the shape of the Chaos Star, the emblem of his grand failure, from its perch and casts it to the ground. It clatters, sparking with electricity and psychic force, before finally falling still.
>"I must stop this. I must make this right."
>The eerie red halo around his face fades to nothing, as does the foul Warp energy coursing through his veins.
>Horus, Warmaster of Chaos, is no more. Horus Lupercal has returned.

Attached: IMG_1249.jpg (250x338, 18K)

Who are you to put words in the divine emperor's mouth?

...HERETIC.

Can the Eldar use the gems as spirit-stones ?
Is war inevitable between these two races? Or a cooperation can exist?
A hybrid Gem/Eldar can exist this way ?

Attached: dcp61he-e67ff2aa-c905-4bbc-8f95-71607a6019db.png (836x682, 908K)

now imagine steven talking to orz

Attached: Warhammer-40000-Wh-Песочница-фэндомы-Wh-Other-2846844.jpg (500x701, 88K)

Hello extremely! I hope you like to *play*. Some *campers* are not so good for *games*. Is it time for *playing* yet?

Attached: 1364322315650.gif (485x213, 73K)

Let's not kid ourselves the human webway was made to acquire eldar prostitutes.

Attached: 9ad.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Wonder if Steven's spit or mind powers could help heal the sickness of the soul that is the corruption of Chaos.

steven trying to desesperatly heal horus from chaos corruption only to have a burn as result of exposure to warp energy in his arm

>´´steven,please stop,my time to attone for my sins has come´´
>´´even if you manage to heal me,chaos has laid a claim to my soul,a life of being chased and being a risk to mankind if i were to ever turn or be possesed is not worthy´´
>´´steven...let me rest´´

steven never heals the scar he received from his burn in honor to horus

This is the most autistic and cringy shit I ever read well what I would expect from fucking Yea Forumsmblr

Depends on the Gundam series since most are isolated to their own unique cannon. The original series involved people becoming space psychics that could pilot their mechs remotely with just their minds

I can imagine the Emperor pulling a Last Church on Steven. Basically taking every aspect of Stevens beliefs and love in the gems and taking it apart one by one. Once he’s done he’ll offer Steven a chance to join the imperium and bring about a new age of Humanity.

>he doesn't Believe in Steven

Attached: 1567533455815.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Haha, nice.

Nah, this is what Steven's redemption looks like in an otherwise grimdark setting.

Steven isn't religious. Steven believes in people, like the emperor does.

Steven would fuse with Slaanesh

I never expected to feel sorry for fucking Kharn until I read the later HH novels.

Why were eldar so lewd?

Diamonds are C'tan shards prove me wrong

Attached: 1566872140269.gif (250x250, 222K)

But he believes that people can be changed if talked to. Emps is more of a steamroller and willing to flatten you if you are in his way. Hell look at the razing of Monarchia and “Humbling” of the Word Bearers and Lorgar. Instead of sitting Lorgar down and explaining that venerating him as a god is a bad idea because “muh chaos” he instead chose the nuclear option and sending Robot Gorrilaman and the Ultramarines in to destroy Monarchia.

Attached: 1566435911633.png (500x500, 137K)

Attached: 1566435981435.png (500x500, 188K)

Attached: 1566436043934.png (500x500, 224K)

Attached: 1566436106490.png (500x500, 625K)

You close that eye of terror right now

Attached: 1566436169477.png (500x500, 632K)

The Deceiver would've come up with a better plan than the stunt Pink Diamond pulled.

Attached: 1566436281011m.jpg (1024x341, 105K)

Imperial Battleship Peridot's Nightmare has arrived

Attached: 1563687134998.jpg (2627x972, 476K)

yes but he being one would mean "Kill all psykers" would include him.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: tumblr_ouybtwSGQG1sk79bjo1_1280.jpg (1280x1515, 272K)

So, what would happen if steven were to cry on the emperor, considering his tears can being people back to life?

This

Attached: lfqu7dtr7od21.1.jpg (625x559, 51K)

Pre Men of Iron, possibly.
After the great clusterfuck following them and the rise of pskyers, pretty much every alien species allied with humanity stabbed them in the back, and the emperor held a grudge like you wouldn’t believe.

I admit that their methods differ for to the pressures of necessity the emperor feels he is under, but ultimately they're allies. There would be nothing the emperor would convince Steven of.

Excuse me, but did someone say... gems?

Attached: magpie1.png (554x564, 143K)

>tech priest peridot

i can die in peace now

grudge is what ha´pens when a friend fails you

the emperor has murderboner only delayed by his priority of saving mankind over his desire to destroy xenos

im imagining a space marine lifting peridot while she screams
kek

As he should

Attached: 2v33bcbirw331.jpg (589x849, 56K)

>im imagining a space marine lifting peridot while she screams
youtube.com/watch?v=4pwzVovhdiA

>grudge is what ha´pens when a friend fails you
You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

Attached: FCCBD8D9-0A7A-40FF-83C2-FD4DB37E9D21.jpg (750x703, 77K)

>blood raven,what there is a xeno in your vault?

>chapter relic

Emp is a huge hypocrite

Shut up, Magnus.

ahh,time for grudging

A peridot, you say? A surprising coincidence but a welcome one nonetheless. Our chapter was gifted a precious item of similar quality recently, but, alas, I had it smelted and turned into this coffee cup

Attached: 9b5.png (600x642, 151K)

Has anyone got that picture of the dwarf saying "this is going in the book of grudges"?

>the blood ravens managed to pull a heist on Terra itself, stealing a set of Custodes armour that was present for the duel on the vengeful spirit
>it’s not even considered their most valuable relic

Attached: 8C78EF53-7020-4378-84A7-A2B7D842B4EB.gif (400x300, 423K)

the idea of peridot shape shifting to become a mug in order to save her life is funny

>all the tech priest are dead!
>i can help!
>shut up xeno mug!!

as always,the blood ravens show their abilitie to pull off heists

I’m right though

This one?

Attached: AD9E3C7F-EA63-4F13-B814-D6A16926C7A7.png (800x450, 366K)

The child's jacket? Stolen? You, sir, insult the entire chapter with such a presumption

Attached: Br2.png (600x642, 135K)

That's the one, thanks user

Attached: IMG_1147.png (315x263, 151K)

This thread reminds me that I'd planned to dry various SU characters in service to the Imperium. Already have Mordian Iron Guard Connie and Catachan Devil Jasper. Think I'll draw a Cadian Ruby.

Helmet just plopped on top of the 'fro or poofing out of the bottom?

Post em

we all know how it would end

Attached: exterminatus (1).jpg (1920x937, 56K)

he would turn entire beach city into a massive bonefire and would burn steven for being a filthy xeno half-breed.

>yfw Space Marine 2 never ever ever

Attached: IMG_0611.jpg (1438x1110, 230K)

The Diamonds were most likely his best customers. King Cold's armies would wipe out all life on a planet and then sell them, which is exactly what the Diamonds would need for more gems

Plump bump

no, the c'tan are retards
>let's enslave necrontyr so we can have a slave army!
>and lets give the necrontyr king absolute control over our slave army!
>mephet'ran yuo are teh galaxy brain

I want to see

get this to 1d4chan
call it "horus and steven" or some shit i dont care

>tfw no more completely mindless Necrons
Yeah, Trazyn is cool and all, but I preferred it when the higher ranking Necrons only cognitive perk over the regular ones was their ability to be battle calculators that switch tactics depending on what they calculated was the most effective way of winning. Oh well, at least there's Tyranids. Kind of.

But then I'll be raped by the /tg/ old guard for crimes against lore purity.

I want molest a peridot now
imgur.com/a/QxACu

Magnus did nothing wrong, like his wife Pink Diamond.

If I'm remembering the book that image is from that's actually a Callidus Assassin posing as an Eldar.

bruh, have you even read Tales of the Emperasque?

This isn't smut wtf

Just replace Tau with Pearl or whoever

Attached: 1547592701642.jpg (540x540, 118K)

Yeah, but Tarrasque is already /tg/ content and /tg/ itself is very traditionalist Yea Forums in spirit. I'm not sure they would appreciate a cartoon crossover with a cartoon they'd see as SJW.
Or maybe I'm wrong. Feel free to do it if you want. Do you even need authorisation to edit 1d4chan?

if Yea Forums can get away with crossovers why can't we?

Judging by how SU threads teend to go over there when they pop up? No it wouldn't do well.

>killing your battle brother's big tiddy Tau waifu
Fucking Cunto Shitarius

Attached: IMG_1252.jpg (623x414, 139K)

Attached: extra_heresy__gemhammer_40000_by_professordoctorc_dadqtdt-fullview.jpg (800x751, 115K)

if peridot is a tech priest and jasper is a space marine. whats lapis? a psyker?

that would be quite entertaining to watch as steven breaks down as he finds there is no "pacifist" option and i would pay some genuine teef to watch that

An Inquisitor, obviously. Question is, which Ordo?

Attached: 5buyt1t.jpg (2359x3442, 874K)

judging by the fact she is willing to work with xenos I'm gonna say shes a radical inquisitor

i meant to reply to

The Murder Cock chapter of the Space Marines, I love it.

Maybe a rank and file ork boy or nob would, sure, but what about oddboyz? Mekboyz tend to be a little more logical in their thinking and restrained in their violence, and weirdboyz, while sometimes insane, can possess remarkable intelligence like in the case of Warboss Zagdakka. Zome regular warbosses can possess greater intellect than their underlings, too, such as Warboss Grimskull who displayed an understanding of tactics when he specifically targeted Graia's orbital cannon to use against Imperium reinforcements. He was also shown talking with Titus multiple times, even if he did try to kill the space marine soon after.
And even then, what about Gorgutz and Bluddflagg who both made deals with the 'umies? Sure, Gorgutz went back on his deal, but the point stands that there are plenty of orks with whom you can hold a conversation, provided that they don't have more to gain by immediately krumping you, of course.
Orkz iz plenty smart, ya posh git. Dey just preferz fightin' most a' da time.

Attached: IMG_0605.png (500x500, 106K)

Attached: steven universe chapter.png (1022x809, 40K)

Now do Pearl's color scheme

We... are the Space Marines!
Soldiers without compare!
Defenders of mankind!
And we shall know no fear!

here's the template, it works in ms paint. do it ya damn self

Attached: chapter template.png (1022x809, 49K)

Thats why the people of Te-rra
believe in

unrironically a chapter based on steven universe would

>have diplomacy experticise
>tendency to make alliances with xenos
>master at defensive combat
>their apothecaries would be one of the betters
>beloved by allies,respected by enemies

but

>overcompassionate to the point of being easily trciked buy the enemie
>lack good relations with most of the imperium factions
>lack a lot of gear because the former

>steven is a pacifist so no Khorne
>he is quite stupid so no Tzeentch
>he almost never feels despair so no Nurgle
>he is a massive virgin and is highly innocent so no Slaanesh
is steven malal?

CATO SICARIUS
youtu.be/7K23I3LghOs

Attached: IMG_1251.png (818x976, 846K)

Are their rogue chapters that are not part of the Imperium but serve humanity and fight Chaos?

>have diplomacy experticise
>tendency to make alliances with xenos
I can hear the Ordo Hereticus retinue from here.

i imagine their like the reasonable marines. some parts of the Imperium like the Salamanders are a-ok with them but other parts like the inquisition want them purged

warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Corsairs
There's also a chapter with a purple and gold colour scheme that I can't remember the name of.

Salamanders hate xenos, Vulkan once destroyed an entire planet with humans on it because the humans had a working relationship with the eldar on the planet.

o yeah,they definetly would be a rogue chapter

then the ultra smurfs. they worked together with eldar and a god damn necron

If Yellow Diamond actually went along with more of the cluster experiments the Gem Empire would probably have an army of planet busting Kaiju Homunculi at their command, add Steven to it and they're pretty controllable
Just seeing a colony just plain ignoring a virus and atmosphere ignition bomb would be pretty funny
The only gem that would be affected by the Modalis Atmosphere Torpedos would be a Diamond since they're made entirely out of carbon atoms
I wish their durability was more consistent.

They only started working with them when chaos was about to take Cadia, which they did causing the Imperium to be split in half by the warp which still wasn't enough for them to have a fully recognized alliance outside of occasional assistance.

Bump

see the thing is though. in those deals the orks where promised money,weaponry or a fight. steven doesn't have anything with enough dakka for the orks to be interested. hes a pacifist so no fighting. and the orks use teeth as a currency and he doesn't have many of those

Didn’t they retcon vulkan to be mentally scarred for doing that

Autistic greentext is a proud /tg/ tradition you nigger faggot tourist

The last church was dumb as all hell and read like an atheist chick track

But the humans had to first make contact and organise a meeting before they could make any offers, right? Which implies that orks are willing to hear others out even if only for a short while.
Besides, if Steven wants to make them listen then he can challenge them to break his shield. Orks love, LOVE proving their strength, it's quite literally what they live for, so if Steven went up to a warboss and told him that only the biggest Andy the strongest can smash his shield you bet there'd be orks lining up for miles. If they break it, well, you know what would happen, but if Steven's shield remains intact (which from what I've heard about the show it definitely will) then they talk to him.

I like it

Post the Dark Angel's one you filthy dogfucker

Attached: fc5.png (680x340, 422K)

and how do you know steven might not just pull an uno reverse card and take every aspect of the emperors beliefs and take it apart one by one. he is a master of talk no jutsu

Stupid sexy traitor.

Attached: georgy-stacker-dark-angel.jpg (1500x2000, 488K)

>I did the math

Greg can fuck slanesh to death tho

As much as I'd love to see that, Last Church only highlighted Emps utter hypocrisy. He KNOWS for a fact that gods, for lack of a better term, do in fact exist and yet he's making a point to enforce atheism on mankind. Sure, it was a plot to stave Chaos, but that plan was never going to work for a multitude of reasons

Loyalty is it's own reward, user. Thanks for the pic, battle brother

Attached: PicsArt_07-26-03.07.02.jpg (767x2220, 347K)

No...Slaanesh's Deamonettes can rape the whole universe easily. Slaanesh would just use streg as a sex toy.

Nothing I can find says that

>This entire thread

I'm glad you Mon keighs will be dead soon.

He gets killed because xeno puss is still heresy.

You might be thinking about how he went absolutely insane after being thrown out of an airlock, teleporting across space above Maccrage, burning to a crisp falling through the atmosphere and hitting with the force of a cruise missile. PLUS the untold months of being killed over and over again for kicks

>greg fucks all the chaos gods to death
>including malal

*gasping*
The lore behind that line is actually pretty funny. If I remember rightly, Lion El'Jonson and Leman Russ met one day. Leman got drunk as shit and insulted Lion. Lion, offended, started a bar fight with Leman that ended with Russ getting decked in the face and knocked out into an alcohol-induced sleep on the floor. Word got out about it and now it's a time-honoured tradition for Space Wolves and Dark Angels to have their respective champions reenact the legendary drunken duel whenever they meet.

Shut it, knife ear. Everything was going dandy until you lot literally fucked the galaxy asunder

Either way can at least one primarch be nice and not a raging psychopath. Vulkan had that spark but gw has to have everyone be an edgelord

Attached: 41FF79DC-0AB1-46DE-A1A6-E6B5848E9CB9.jpg (900x1198, 205K)

except the orks hopefully

Greg gets fucked and becomes a servant.

Attached: thQTDJ4MT1.jpg (474x484, 20K)

Orks are comedic relief

This is why I hate Steven Universe and it's autistic memes. Kill yourselves.

Attached: main-qimg-fb27973efe344e96f91b2e9f6d4fa445.png (493x377, 232K)

You're half right. What happend was Lion got to a planet governor who insulted Russ by teleporting in and killing him while Russ went the long way and slaughtered his way through the palace. Russ punched Lion in anger, which started a day long brawl that ended when Russ got tossed into a wall. It cleared his head enough to realize that were fighting over something dumb so he started to laugh. Lion however took it as Russ laughing at his expense, so he clocked Russ in the jaw and knocked him cold. The Chapters have been having pretend fights to reenact that brawl (and foster some friendly rivalry) ever since

>"Two sucker punches were thrown that day"
>"But only one Primarch walked away"
Suck it, space furries

Thanks for the clarification

Attached: IMG_0623.jpg (1312x805, 361K)

Vulkan is the nice primarch, it's just that blowing up planets and hating xenos is not only the norm in 40K but has repeatedly been proven necessary for survival

I know that but they could at least show him not furiously masturbating to the action of killing xeno children

Ave imperator, battle brother

Attached: 4af74bb9191a703d742b2b87d283cdaa.jpg (448x720, 64K)

Gulliman is probably the most stable Primarch left standing. He's actually willing to negotiate with xenos, which is more than 99% of the Imperium can claim

Isn’t that because of big tiddy eldar gfand daddy emp telling him to

Gotta be High Gothic so something on the lines of Natus ex Gregorio
Low Gothic so Spears of Greg

Knowing Steven he’ll be taken aback then go for the jugular in that debate with Emps. Basically taking all the rebukes from the emperor flipping them on their head and bringing up the facts based off the gems in question. IE Emp saying that Pearl only initially loved Steven because she was more or less programmed to do love and obey her owners. Then Steven whipping that around and saying how Pearl went from only being a servant to being a loving and supporting friend based on her own growth and understanding. Gradually branching it out from there. And then a random Custodian will walk in on the debate and ask if now is a good time to burn down Stevens house.

There's a quote somewhere that goes something like
>Long before, when Mankind first traveled the stars, we made allies, treaties, and some may even say... Friends... of those races unfamiliar to us. We saw them as worthy of Mankind's friendship, that they would join us in peaceful solidarity.
>Now we know better.

Attached: 1442196959960.jpg (599x599, 64K)

And the emperor entirely unconvinced would say yes

>that time during the Heresy where Dark Angels wind up on Maccrage
>small party of Space Wolves there on order of Emperor himself to keep an eye on Gulliman lest he turn Chaos
>tradition still demanded a duel so head Space Wolf challenges the Lion himself
>Lion ends the fight in an instant by drawing his sword and cutting the Wolf on his cheek
>did it so fast that not even Guilliman, who was literally standing right next to the Lion, didnt have time to see his hand move. He just suddenly had a drawn sword with Wolf blood on it
Based

>shitting on the tradition you yourself made
More like Lion El'Faggot

In fairness, the only races that aren't actively trying to kill, eat or rape (or all the above) the modern Imperium are Craftwold Eldar and the Tau, and even they are barely tolerated at best

Is he even aware of the tradition or did he think it was just some idiot starting shit?

They had agreed to first blood, and the Lion was working with Gulliman to try to unfuck the situation they were in, so he had better things to do and just wanted it over with.

He knows, he's just not all that hot about it and thinks it's silly. Angels and Wolves are complete opposites as far as chapters go: Wolves are boisterous and love a good fight while the Angels are more stoic and tactical in thier thinking

Eternal xenos treachery

I'd like to segue tis thread to talk about the Astartes shorts.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY

Attached: theemperorisgivingsignatures.gif (728x330, 1.71M)

>one guy did all this
Why the fuck is GW not hiring this man right now?

because GW hate money unless its from overpriced plastic miniatures

im surprised this isn't covered in the show but since crystals can shatter under different sound vibrations, why didn't anyone think to come up with sound guns, also noise marines would have so much fun

While you're at it, reminder this too could've been a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=N7glPda2Lcc
youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5Cnr5k
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

Attached: Contemptor Dreadnought B-W by Shinjito Smaller.png (1530x1530, 2.95M)

Blood Ravens are Alpha Legion.

thats what they want you to think

>try to kill the Emperor on the grounds that he is a heretic against himself
First off, who the fuck would even have the balls to try?

user, you're talking bullshit. I know because I am Alpharus

horus

THIS. IS. NECESSARY.

They're not glass though, they're all different gems of different masses. It would be more viable to just spray and pray with projectile weapons.

Tiddy always helps

Attached: 333.png (680x777, 877K)

This, gem ships are fast as fuck.

>Could you withhold the tidal wave of Guardsman seed when you tell them their enemy is, to a foe, weak to a bayonet charge?
True, but it'll get hard to walk when the ground is full of writhing hands.

THEY HAVE

W R O N G E D U S

Attached: 1531606890687.jpg (945x835, 747K)

What would even happen if he healed one?

it would heal like any other creature. what makes you think otherwise?

Amazing what a great artist can do when his boss isn't breathing on his neck; crying about Budget, deadlines and the Holy target audience

>a gem takes even minor damage it poofs
If by minor you mean complete impalement or dismemberment.

Probably. He could also possess one and experience it first hand.

I CAST FIST

Star Trek is an easy one. Gems are the perfect level of ridiculous.

40k and Steven Universe are both autistic. That's why it's funny.

You done did good, user.

Attached: 514.jpg (623x414, 34K)

Suck a chore, Lorgar. We'd all be psychic gods by now if it wasnt for you

Steven kind of already knows everything about the gems and their faults. What cutting insights could the Emp really provide?

Attached: e078be60a348f6883268f0ab8cd25832.jpg (740x1059, 68K)

>people trying to wank Emps and the Imperium to the point where they assume the Gems would lose
>when a single fucking non-combat based Gem brought a fucking planet to its knees and would've killed it in under 5 hours if she wasn't stopped
This isn't even mentioning shit like the Diamonds, who may as well be gods, or all the actually combat-designed gems.

yeah a modern day level planet not a 40k level planet

Did you draw this?

Attached: 1552021285169.jpg (343x788, 28K)

To be fair Lapis with prep time is beyond busted compared to even the diamonds. Nothing aside from the cluster has shown her level of destructive capability.

A 40k level planet would be even EASIER for Spinel to ruin. Nothing on it would have the cpaacity to stop her or heal any of the damage shed have doen to it with the Injector, and everyone on there is the kind of retard whod charge and try to take Spinel on within melee range.

And don't say "muh Exterminatus", because we both know the Imperium doesn't (and can't) throw that shit around willy-nilly. Anything else is shitty memes.

Pink Steven is probably stronger going by scaling shit, but he's an emotionless mass of raw power and spite that can't exist for even a few minutes without risking the death of his human self.

the imperium also has spaceships, galactic scale military institutions and orbital defense systems

>has spaceships
Slow as shit compared to what the Gems have and take forever to actually get out of the ungodly tangled bureaucratic mess that the Imperium has become.

>galactic scale military institutions
Suffer from the exact sane problems listed above, whilst also being spread much too thin to really stop the Gems if they go for an offensive.

>and orbital defense systems
Probably the only thing they have over the Gems.

i think you are really overvaluing the power level of a show about crying until things go your way

>t. hasn't watched the show
I know you enjoy shitposting about how focused the show is on redemption, but that doesn't really change the fact that it's a setting with a force that's canonically an intergalactic empire lead by three (originally four) literal gods, and where planet-killing weaponry may as well be a dime a dozen.

i also feel you are also simultaneously lowballing the fuck out of 40k as well as uberwanking SU

The Imperium has like, twenty different ways to wipe out a planet in a matter of minutes

not only that but the average gem can be "poofed" by stabing it with a kitchen knife. a space marine will just feel insulted

The power level of a media and what it is about generally has little correlation. Knights of the Zodiac is bullshit, and it's about punching and crying.

>Sailor Moon is about a teenager who is also a reality warping god that repeatedly kills and remakes the universe on a whim.

How would the Emperor approach this problem, Brothers?

user, I'm not lowballing shit here. I'm a 40kfag myself, and yet I'm not going to go ahead and say that it's a particularly overpowered setting. There are a vast vast number of things that could rape the shit out of it. SU isn't quite as bad as say, the Culture, but 40k is severely lacking in responses given what the show itself provides.

And 99% of those involve Exterminatus, which is not viable in any way and can take months at the absolute low end for the required bureaucratic bullshit to go through.

Going by the overall timeframe of the movie, Spinel set her plan into motion, stole an Injector and Rejuvenator, and booked it to Earth in under a matter of hours.

the emperor becomes a new sailor of course

>40k isn't a particularly overpowered setting
It kind of can't be. At a certain points the increase in technological ability to allow for things to get really crazy would have to bleed into other aspects of the fiction, which would elevate it above "it's like the middle ages, BUT IN SPACE".

He dies violently and horribly when Usagi finds him wanting, and then she promptly turns Holy Terra into a new Crystal Tokyo after bitchslapping the entirety of the Warp.

>well Usagi failed. Time to reset the universe.

Attached: Sailor_Saturn_Season_III.png (672x960, 245K)

cheating bitch

Tell that to fucking Black Library and ADB.

>(studio audience clapping and cheering)

>"Fuck off."
>Crystal Gems are horrified

Ordo Sailors

Attached: a_daily_dose_of_blasphemy___sailor_40k_moon_by_zaceron_dc93nn4-fullview.jpg (1024x1401, 169K)

Attached: 1509312766049.jpg (1024x768, 277K)

Seeing as Usagi's eternal enemy is Chaos, I think they'd get along quite well.
I liked the story where the Emperor found right after Terra had been unified and she'd been deposited by a warp rift near his camp.
So he took her and raised her as a daughter and older sister to the Primarchs.
The Sisters of Silence were very pleased when he told them they'd have to start producing milk for her.

Attached: 1460389460677.jpg (504x284, 30K)

I remember this being mentioned a long time ago, got a link to it?
Never read it before

Good handful of them, my favorite is the Soul Drinkers.

fanfiction.net/s/6353239/1/Lovehammer-The-Scattering-of-Serenity
By the same guy that wrote Shinji & 40k, but this only ever got 4 chapters, because there is no justice in the world.
Still, there's a lot of other Lovehammer stories, but I don't know if any of them are any good.

Attached: exterminatus in a miniskirt.gif (500x364, 806K)

>not part of the Imperium but serve humanity and fight Chaos?
>Unfortunately, Lufgt Huron had slowly been corrupted by his desire for power into the service of Chaos
>Only 200 Astral Claws survived the final Imperial assault, and these Astartes, all corrupted by Chaos, fled with the maimed body of their leader into the Maelstrom, where they founded a new Chaos empire.
>But Lufgt Huron swore his soul and the souls of his remaining Astral Claws to the eternal service of the Ruinous Powers in return for the restoration of his health and the power needed to make war upon the Imperium that he believed had betrayed him and his fellow Astral Claws.

Attached: 40k (2).jpg (5000x5000, 2.93M)

the emperor believes in humanity as a species; individual humans are entirely expendable even if they aren't actively working to oppose his grand designs

>And 99% of those involve Exterminatus, which is not viable in any way and can take months at the absolute low end for the required bureaucratic bullshit to go through

Or an Inquisitor can say "Fuck it" and pull the fucking trigger then and there if they have the what-have-you planet killer at hand (and they usually do). There's just hell to pay afterwards since the Lords of Terra will haul thier ass in to explain why they killed a perfectly good world

Chaos in Sailor Moon is closer to the primordial nothingness that came before creation, mind. The Chaos Gods would likely just be yet more manifestations of it. And not particularly strong ones either.

>Inquisitors
>ever having pre-packed personal planet killers on hand
No.

Fuck, I'd love Star to be a part of the Imperium

Except Exterminatus is a blanket term for more than one planet killing weapon, maybe they don't have cyclonic torpedoes in their pocket, but they sure as hell can call for an orbital bombardment.

I forget, are the virus bombs considered one of the higher tier exterminatus options?

>he thinks 40k isn’t powerful enough
Heh

Attached: 5AE93C66-9DE8-4950-877B-83FADE9B02C3.png (1089x2066, 586K)

>this thread is still up
So what other crossover threads can people make out of this? It was a musical so any Yea Forums crossposting?
The biggest problem is logistics. Attack butt fuck nowhere plants and ya they're helpless. Mess with say catachan or baal or a forge world and then you can talk the big shit. That's always been the problem of 40k power cross overs is that you have a vast level of abilities. You could honestly put a bunch of shit in the outer rim or galactic frontier and they could hold thier own easily until they hit the wrong planet (or race given how some operate.)

Not exactly, it's more graded on a right-tool-for-the-job kind of thing. Virus bombing would work for a death world, but a hive world or forge world might actually have some (albiet small) pockets of survival from that, so they have different methods for different classes of planet.

They could certainly call for one, but do you really think they'd have the time for that? Or that they'd do it as an opening move?

Exterminatus isn't something that is used even regularly or casually in setting. It's supposed to be a last resort, and those who open with it are universally told to get their fucking acts together.

This, no chance in the Warp that these Tumblr-show girls are gonna make it out alive.

Attached: prevail.jpg (1280x664, 244K)

>109852628#
>>Inquisitors
>>ever having pre-packed personal planet killers on hand
>No.

This is where you get retarded enough that you need to stop arguing. Inquisitors can function in many different ways from covert super spies to bustling around with a personal armada. High enough ranking inquisitors, particularly inquisitor lords simply take over imperial fleets for their personal use. This can last years.

As others have said exterminatus can be performed without cyclonic missiles, worst case you have a few strong lance batteries and some time. So yes, I inquisitors do have pre-packed planet killers on hand pretty regularly. As do most imperial fleets, man guard armies (via the support fleet) and quite a few space marine chapters. Many of the ranking members of those organizations can and have ordered exterminatus without issue.

>Inquisitors can function in many different ways from covert super spies
Drago pls.

who would win? the cluster or 49,185,880,269,566,575,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 guardsmen?

imagine gems encountering squats and assuming they're just human rubies

Attached: SquatNecromunda.jpg (1300x850, 289K)

I did!
That said, all I have is the Jasper I apologize for my shitty scanner.

Attached: JasperCatachan.jpg (772x982, 74K)

Also, going with a regular Guardsman Ruby (helmet plopped on top the 'fro) and a Sanctioned Sapphire.

They won't entirely starve, the would simply change. They feed on all emotions, it's just the negative ones vastly outnumber positives

Gems: *pleasant musical songs sung beautifully*

Noise Marines: LET SLAANESH SING THROUGH US

BEAR FORTH THE SONG

SCREAM TO BE HEARD

THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW!!

Damn this image is fucking tight

Just dropping that many Guardsmen in the universe would probably smother literally everything in existence into none-existence so I'm going with the guardsmen.

>Stabbing downward is a really awkward motion that stops any momentum.
You fucking what? Doing ANYTHING downward INCREASES momentum.

Until you hit something, and then your weight goes tumbling over it.

>and then your weight goes tumbling over it.
user do you understand how much of historical combat was based around tossing someone onto the ground so you can easily stab the shit out of them? Let alone how much of an advantage just height in general gives you over an opponent.

It means you don't have to raise your weapon as high when you swing it down on their head, whilst they have to struggle through your defenses to reach yours.

It depends on if you break whatever you're hitting or not and also that doesn't have anything to do with what I said in the first place.
Moving towards the center of gravity (I.E. down) increases momentum.

fun fact: that is more guardsmen then there are atoms in the universe. this means that all the guardsmen would probably collapse into the biggest black hole ever. most likely resulting in a second big bang

Too bad it's a fanmade game so 40k hasn't been end timed yet

I do, but the idea was they are on the ground and prone, not just an angry, super-strong fire midget. From what I've studied of longsword guards, high guards don't fare well against the lower, and I think that'll extend to getting into melee with Rubies.
Additionally, after looking up the list of what they're capable off, a line of pissed off Rubies is probably more like charging into a line of lit broilers that just fists, shields, and hand weapons.

Rubies are, as far as I can see really dense. I mean, in Keystone Motel Ruby doesn't swim or float, just drops into the pool and walks along the bottom. Probably like stabbing your bayonet into a sandbag.

yes, they're called Renegade Chapters

Perfect

>yet
What will Emperor Secundus do when Emperor Regent returns?

Attached: So+i+did+some+big+think+so+i+did+some_c6d298_6840549.jpg (1200x648, 216K)

...and a Cadian Ruby

Attached: CadianRuby1.jpg (2338x1700, 180K)

so then what's he gonna do now that the diamonds have stopped expanding and dont want anymore planets? is he just gonna let his best customers drop out on him?

Sorry, but I get real hard on the war-boner when I think about the Diamond Authority and the Imperium of Man having an agreement; organic death worlds given to the Gems to suck the life out of them, as well as willing donors for hybrid children in exchange for warp pads, troops, and Sapphires gazing into the future without any ripples in the Warp.

youtu.be/_H4gzsw8MrU

Fuck, wrong thread

Guy, that's welcome ANYWHERE.

What is the correct thread?
I must know!

Have some slav guardsmen instead (hardbass included)
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgh43VUqrv8

Attached: the-god-emperor-of-mankind-approves-this-42913554.png (500x647, 613K)

Honestly the Gem Empire hasn't been fleshed out nearly enough to compare it to much, especially not something as extensively catalogued and explained as Warhammer 40K
But what we do know is that they're broken as fuck in certain aspects and kinda gimped in others.

Cato SiCHADarius is based af

>SU
>40K
youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE

>Cato SiCHADarius
>not Chado Dickarius
Missed a golden opportunity there, user.

Attached: IMG_1061.jpg (890x890, 327K)

>wrong thread
no, right thread

>alien race literally made of treasure
>not only that but the sentient treasure is cute and puts out
The squats would shit themselves in glee.

Have Games Workshop decided on a consistent characterization for the GEOM yet?

He alternates between a godlike being who despite his age and powers is still a human and thus prone to mistakes and an unfeeling automaton without a shred on emotion even for his own sons.
I personally like Alfa's take on him the best.

>Spoiler
You and everyone else user.

Wow. This thread have succeeded in convincing me that the Gem Empire would be a fucking major power in the galaxy of Warhammer 40K, like the Orks, the Necrons and Tyranids.

Attached: Gem Homeworld.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

The Necrons might actually be some of the only factions that can beat the gems on account of that tasty Gauss weaponry and C'tan fuckery.

If you take them as they are you'd get a force on par with the Tau
Let full grimdark take hold and you got some Necron Tier bullshit
>Fucked up fusion homunculi and purposefully Corrupted Gems as new troops
>More Clusters that are fully weaponized
>Possible Organic Hybrids
>Actually get to see organic slaves
>Fuckass nigh infinite amount of Gems similar to all the other factions are gigantic in size
The best way to fight them is in space before they can set foot on your planet and start terraforming the planet
They take a bit from each faction

>Why would a chapter land on a planet before launching an exterminatus?

Funniest part is that the video is essentially the same as the Gem War
Replace the Space Marines with Homeworld Quartz soldiers and the Furries with Crystal Gemsband Off-Colors, the giant one is just a fusion

Attached: ruby_guesses.png (427x500, 142K)

They basically sound like crystal nids. They land, and begin destroying the planet from step one.

>Zahndrekh actually agrees to negotiate with Steven and Crystal Gems
>he even invites them to "dinner" at his flagship which, surprisingly, for the most part goes smoothly
>Steven's talk-no-jutsu fails because of Zahndrekh Necronzheimer's, but he doesn't loose hope
>Zahndrekh orders Obyron to show dear guests their chambers
>just as they leave Zahndrekh's earshot, Obyron proceeds to "accident" them, caliming it was a "self-defence situation"

Attached: Zandrekh_and_obyron.jpg (614x1293, 244K)

Holy shit, are those fucking
IMPERIAL GUARD
NECRONS

Yeah, Zahndrekh is pretty much Necron mix of Creed and Don Quixote.
warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Zahndrekh

>Tg
>Caring about if content is the or not
>Needing other boards
'lo how far we've fallen

Dreadnoughts are so damn cool

>which they did
Cadia stands motherfucker

Kek

It would also be frighteningly easy for the Diamonds to wipe out most opposition if prompted. The only saving grace is that they're not really prone to stepping foot on planets unless they're given a reason, like Steven.

>Angels and Wolves are complete opposites
Right down to one being loyalist and one not

Would Chaos and the Warp be able to affect Gems?

WFRP special will be out midseptember, then EP28, BROTRIP, two shorts, and then podcast.

Maybe the rank and file judging by how Corrupted Gems are a thing. The Diamonds? Probably not.

Gems can be affected by light. Warp exposure would fuck them up like nothing else.

Attached: chaos-spawn_main.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

This kind of reminds me of a fanfic me and my brother (ok, mostly my brother) have thought about. Dont know when he will start writing it.

But the idea is indeed a Steven Universe/40K crossover, where first a Rogue Trader and retinue end up in Beach City by accident (gem warp pad) and they have adventures and stuff, until the Rogue Trader ship finds her, and she, thinking that Steven tears or spit can probably heal the Emperor, or at the very least makes hus unlife more bearable, takes him to Holy Terra, where Steven and Connie meets Boy (from Text to Speech Device), become friends with him, and Steven meets the Emperor, and although he cant revive him, he does heals some of his pain.

Yadda yadda yadda, time skip happens, Connie became an Inquisitor, Lars a Rogue Trader, Boy gets his dream of becoming a Space Marine (Iron Fist chapter) and Steven joins the Imperial Guard, mostly as healer and defender of the soldiers.

But Chaos obviously wants to fuck things up, and seeing the gems, they get the idea of creating a new Champion of Chaos, by corrupting all the diamonds and making them fuse. The othre 3 diamons fall, and Steven has to fend off the corruption of Slaneesh.

Gem's get corrupted like its nothing. Having the warp involved is gonna be a total wipe.

An Inquisitor would care more about Steven's healing abilities. A Rogue Trader would rather loot all the Gem ruins of all of their trinkets and sell them on the black market.

Them's fightin words, boy

Attached: 1350798591804.jpg (407x407, 45K)

They're affected by light because that's what they use to construct their material forms.

Keep in mind that the Corrupted Gems were a result of basically having three deities lay a mass curse on all of them. It wasn't really something that could've happened otherwise.

They are Black Templars.

Maybe, but imagine the reputation the Rogue Trader would get as being known as the person who almost healed the Emperor. And the influence she could get. A few trinkets will get you some profit. But healing the Emperor gets you a lifetime favor from one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy. That or at the very least better resources and even more profit.

youtu.be/TVArOQVtGUc

>Keep in mind that the Corrupted Gems were a result of basically having three deities lay a mass curse on all of them. It wasn't really something that could've happened otherwise.
you do understand what Chaos is right?

Attached: Rokka Stompa 1.jpg (640x853, 186K)

Pink Diamond is most definitely an ally of Chaos
>Causes a war with untold casualties and suffering of Gem and Organic alike, creates a rift of fury and hate that splits her unified race into two factions
>Keikakus her entire race and plays both sides of the war,kept tons of secrets from everyone including her closest Confidant/Slave Pearl
>Probably sampled human dick and puss for centuries doing degenerate stuff before finally getting killed by Greg the Murdercock
>Dodges all reprocessions via suicide by birthing Steven and he has to clean up
>Has led Gems to Stagnation, Obsession and Dependency
>Led to the other Diamonds creating corruption itself when they tried to glass every Gem on Earth with their newly created equivalent of an Externinatus

But wait, there is more!
youtube.com/watch?v=WyAEBux88hw

>spoiler
You mean on the verge of insanity because of his fractured soul and mind?
Also the sassiest skeleton in the universe.

It looks like all Renegade space marine chapters are either aligned with Chaos or are pirates.

Big E lived for so long and saw so many ups & downs that he pretty much gave up and adopted a policy of pragmatism on a fuckhuge scale that seems evil to us but to him it was an immortal who had lost his patience and said 'fuck it...kill them all the moment we meet them IF it can be done easily (sentient aliens with a low tech level). If they are comparable to us but would be too much hassle to exterminate? We can sorta leave them alone (but come back to them) if they do the same while we deal with Orks and try to reunite all the human colonies. The Big E's policies weren't limited to aliens either, he also had a standing policy to exterminate any human civilization that utilized artificial intelligence tech just so the Men Of Iron wouldn't happen again.

Yeah Big E had to paint his empire with huge strokes, but he was also still a schizophrenic caveman at heart and he held grudges on a species scale.

It was arguable in the fluff that he could have been just a vegetable on cosmic life support but Papa Smurf actually communed with him, and confirmed he was still sentient and still the lofty dick he always thought he was, but he's still fulfills the role of being 'magnetic north pole' for interstellar travel and it's always harped that he's 'constantly fighting a psychic war against chaos'.

Shit, did you make that? Awesome.

Best way that could have went was doing what the Interex did.
Teach everyone there are psychic parasites that promise you some ugly and painful mutations to eat your soul in return. That actually works really well to stop people from following chaos.

Sounds like Lamenters

There's always Your Dudes for that

Did somebode say da orks?!
youtu.be/whxcq4I0kAo

Were on page 9 now. The stars grow cold and distant.
Good thread, boys. I'll see you next time.

Attached: IMG_1087.jpg (550x500, 103K)

They live only to serve, user.

good thread

NECRON SANS NECRON SANS

Attached: 1467130348224356158.jpg (600x849, 246K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P5y2WONKZSE

Attached: 1444297088519.jpg (800x720, 446K)

He's still the linchpin for the entire Imperium, both spiritually and physically. He powers the Astronomicon which is basically a psychic lighthouse that acts as a point of reference in a place where spacetime itself wants to rape your face until you're batshit nuts. If he were to loose focus and/or die that light would go out and every world in the Imperium would be isolated in an instant.

Worst part is the Golden Throne that keeps him juuuust on the verge if death is starting to fail and no one knows how to fix it

aren't the Dark Eldar helping to keep it running?

No I did not. I wish I did. The picture attached here is something I have made though.

Attached: SpaceMarines-9641-2.jpg (1928x2892, 1.84M)

Craftworld Eldar. Dark Eldar couldn't give two shits about anyone beyond thier daily blood orgies

Anyone austistic enough to write a fanfic about this? It would be interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=y61DLw88dBA

Attached: 1510939091969.jpg (2048x1606, 1.22M)

Quick, what would its colour scheme be?

Apply Greg's colors to them 1:1, tan lines and all