Create a backstory for Panda Mania

Anything goes. Feel free to describe a re-design too.

Attached: Panda M.jpg (176x286, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Panda-Mania_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She bit a radioactive panda

she fell into a vat of pandas

>a re-design too

Her design is perfect as is, though. No need to change it

I feel like a very simple backstory would work best for a character like Panda.
I'm thinking she's probably a mutant, developed super strength and decided to use it for crime. Couldn't think of a good supervillain identity, had an old panda hoodie lying around, said "fuck it, I'm Panda-Mania now"

The war between humans and toys has come to an end.
The toys won.
Teddy bears, dollies, and little green soldiers-they've all had enough of you. They're sick of being treated like playthings for spoiled little brats. They have no rights, no property, no hope for a future of any kind. You've left them with no other option-in order to be free, they must exterminate the human race.

Julie is a human girl undergoing reconstructive surgery in order to become a stuffed animal. Her plan: to infiltrate enemy lines in order to save her family from the toy death camps. But when an army of plushy soldiers invade the underground bunker where she has taken refuge, Julie will be forced to move forward with her plan despite her transformation being not entirely complete.

Attached: 71P3qPMeEpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (880x1360, 152K)

To be fair: it does really look like something you could just find in a shop in a one piece.

How could someone like this end up working for the White Rabbit?

Should she have a pet panda?

Chinese girl that was adopted by white americans. Now she is weird over it.

Back story aside, does she have an potential to even work as a stand alone villain?
She really only needs a compelling backstory and motivation if she's on her own. If all she'll ever amount to is White Rabbit's hench, there's really no need to even bother.

Genius inventor that managed to build a super suit that gives the wearer the proportionate strength and agility of a panda.

An actual panda that was turned into a hot human girl. And she's really mad because everyone wants to fuck her.

Was stranded in the wilds of China and learned the ancient techniques of being a panda.

>And she's really mad because everyone wants to fuck her.

Clever

Attached: jaguar.gif (500x267, 885K)

She channels the sexual energies/frustrations of pandas. That's why they don't mate anymore.
The more pandas are blue-balled / wizards, the more powerful she becomes

A plane carrying her family crashed in the jungles of China where the lone survivor was raised by a pack of wild pandas and grew up learning the skills and arts of the panda. Later a group of monks found her and took her to the panda temple where she learned the panda fist. She built a panda suit out of scraps in a cave to escape the jungle. Later she managed to return to New York where she was bitten by a radioactive panda on the eve of the Teregen cloud hitting the city where she awoken her latent inhuman abilities such as strength and peed of a panda.

Panda-Mania is a Chinese American college dropout who got superpowers from a rare drug made from black market panda parts. She often has fits of rage, euphoria, depression, and even arousal. She became Panda-Mania to piss off her parents, and to pay student loans.

Attached: Panda-Mania.jpg (742x1076, 97K)

Could she? Super strength seems to be her only power.

So, she has inhuman strength and master level martial arts? If only Spider-Man didn't have the handy webbing.

War does things to a woman.

she's a panda that fell into a vat of tits

She was abused by her father, and as he beat/raped her, she always looked out her bedroom window to see the pandas in a nearby zoo.

She's White Rabbit's friend.
She likes Pandas.
That's it. Gimme my check.

>Redesign
Why, her outfit is great.

A Panda killed his parents when she was a Child, so after seeing how Furries keep coming into the Internet, she decides to disguise herself into a Furry, so she can share his fear with everyone.

Her main goal is to kill Chris Chan and put him out of his misery, but ends up becoming her Joker.

She got peer pressured into joining a animal themed criminal gang and chose to be a panda because she thinks they're cute and came up with a nice dumb pun for her name. That's all the backstory she needs, I think. I want to see more of her, though. Has she shown up more than once?

Who the fuck even is this

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Panda-Mania_(Earth-616)
Yea Forums seems to like her for some reason. or maybe it's just a few.

I'm pretty sure it's the thighs

Probably.

My wife

Was Panda-Modium too on the nose or an already establish comic character?

Shrug. You may be the first person to ask.

>agility of a panda

raised by pandas

became character on a japanese gameshow

Apparently, their average speed is 20 kmph.
That's fast, right?

China wanted to produce smarter and a stronger pandas.

So, they inject human DNA into dying pregnant panda. That's how she was born.

Attached: 5ce1e456a3104842e4ae5bae.jpg (900x654, 91K)

Man imagine Panda Mania, White Rabbit, Boomerang and a Shocker Team-up. The strongest dorks against Spider-Man.

Attached: Shocker_(Herman_Schultz).jpg (250x358, 53K)

He'd web them all up in less than five minutes.

I recall and old Cartoon (Looked a bit like scooby doo, style wise), perhaps it's still trademarked?

based

I like this

Her and her friends were like Manson groupies, and decided they needed an animal motif when they became villains.
Pandas are her favorite animal

Was it an internet meme like tide pod eating? Maybe a dare.

She's a furry who happens to be a mutant with the strength of a panda, and commits crimes so she can get tons of money to blow on commissioned futa art of her fursona pegging Spider-Man.

Attached: J laugh.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

One day she came into possession of a haunted set of panda kigurumi pajamas imbued with the spirits of the sweatshop children who died making it and many others in the factory. Upon donning it for a slumber party they cumuned and convinced her to fight the capitalist dogs whom exploited them to death and the occasional offers of candy and ice cream.

This is simple enough. I like it

>commits crimes so she can get tons of money to blow on commissioned futa art

lol

Po trained her in the Ways of Awesome.

His biggest fail indeed.

Who'd be the cult leader/Manson?