Pickle Rick

Anyone else feel that this episode is severely overrated and overhyped and is only ok at best?

Attached: DB5C6D17-E216-4C8E-96D2-F41B193CAFEF.jpg (422x237, 72K)

Hey this is now a SU waifu thread

Attached: 2007959 - rebecca_sugar.jpg (1738x1333, 455K)

Possibly.

Attached: morty.png (627x475, 524K)

Best waifus

Attached: mkbyhJx.png (1135x1350, 333K)

>only ok at best
at best it's a dumpster fire like every other episode

>Not posting the canon stuff
Weak sauce.

Attached: RebeccaCaptured.png (369x345, 119K)

Attached: RebeccaDib.gif (326x252, 72K)

Enter CUTEnel

Attached: spinel waves hi.gif (540x304, 2.43M)

>overrated
I felt that everyone memed on it because they hated it so much, like it was the episode where R&M finally jumped the shark.

I liked it just because it's practically the only episode of the series where someone gets to call Rick out for being a smug asshole without dying.

Always remember if this goober can get a multi season TV show and a feature length movie so can you.

that's true user thanks

I unironically think this is the series' worst episode. It didn't once make me laugh and the therapust scene at the end was just spoonfeeding the audience what was plain to see. ABCs of Beth is a close runnerup but that had a couple funny moments at least.

>Rebecca wanted to be in a master-slave love triangle with Dib and Zim

kinky

>Not "uku-lay-me."

Part of problem is that it didn't need to be called out. Who the hell didn't know that Rick was an awful human being?

There are only two good episodes in season 3. This is definitely not one of them

the animation sold it pretty hard though

I wouldn't say Season 3 was THAT bad.

Attached: Summer.png (349x321, 154K)

The sewer sequence was fantastic, and Danny Trejo guest-starring was nice, but everything else was just okay

If Morty has had sex with mermaids, vampires, and sex robots, why would he still be into Jessica? Wouldn't she be too normal at this point?

When did he have sex with a vampire?

He might also want something semi-normal that won't end with him raising a half-alien bastard all by himself.

In the comics he has an orgy with a bunch of vampire ladies.

Nobody thought this episode was good it's basically what turned off and will continue to turn off most people from Ever watching the show