What zoomer artists are going to get BIG next?

what zoomer artists are going to get BIG next?

Attached: Soccer+Mommy.jpg (1229x668, 188.78K)

Wow

ayo bruh is that deadass big chungus?

Attached: 99c.jpg (1076x1002, 57.68K)

bruh no cap no cap thas a WOMAN

Attached: AMVYP6TJIAI6LHXWBBD4SCWPSU.jpg (1818x1228, 2.47M)

the warning girls

Attached: HD-wallpaper-the-warning-rock-band.jpg (800x1028, 107.85K)

God bless them.
they can replace Destroy Boys who knowingly took money from Joey "Fingerfuck my dad's a cuck" Armstrong.

Attached: 1649399315002.jpg (757x720, 49.14K)

>woman
>musician

Attached: GAYLO 3.gif (240x180, 440.65K)

bugs... easy on the carrots

>guitars
why is rock music beyond dead

Anything with a tranny, fag or colored frontperson who just so happens to be rich but acts relatable

it really isn't. it was in the 2010s but that's changing, or changed.

Attached: Lemmy's thunderbird pickup-rickenbacker.jpg (2047x1337, 250.76K)

I think the most logical next step is a white dude that is right-leaning, but dates a tranny to be accepted.

Steely Dan

i want her ass surgically attached to my face

I want a taste....respond with Sit that LOAF on me it you agree....

-Lenny Loaf

these girls get finger fucked by their dad... and he pimps them out. nothing changes, user.

I cannot put into words how badly I want to fuck her brains out in her current body state. Jesus Christ. Soccer mommy... I am ready.

I saw them open for Jesus Lizard for whatever reason

I WANT BRAPPER MOMMY TO SIT ON MY FACE

Attached: soccer.png (1023x1004, 1.54M)

Attached: the.architect.jpg (3003x4500, 3.88M)

$10 says she's pulling a Meghan Trainor and gaining weight in order to get the "body positivity" crowd (read: fat girls).

how does this even happen

Holy shit, her ass is huge. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me at first.

Unironically nothing makes me more rock hard than fat girls who gain most of their weight in their ass

the new progressive left teaches women that its ok to be fat and ugly. its sad. women that could be attractive not even knowing what they could be

pillsbury edible cookie dough, DQ, onions sauce, whoppers, bread

>onions sauce
onions have barely any calories though

women should be thick

Attached: 1648775739202.webm (576x1024, 1.39M)

wtf no i typed s-o-y sauce, s-o-y is super taboo and censored here now for some bizarro reason, but yeah that stuff will FAT you up. Christian bale chugged the s-o-y sauce to balloon up for some role once.

There is no fucking way this is real. Look how massive that ass is I am diamonds right now bros

Newfags

>being this new.
leave.

her ass is perfect, she's got the fat distribution where it turns a woman's ass into a three feet thick pool of softness.

Attached: 1636944775817.jpg (1036x856, 305.7K)

Bitch got herself a feeder bf after first pic.

That has to be ass implants bro there's no way

How do you even find jeans that can fit with an ass like this would think at that point you’d have to exclusively wear stretchy / elastic pants

Wow, what an improvement!

Attached: 22B2B4A9-DA96-4568-8FFE-C869D283DAE5.jpg (839x1417, 496.81K)

Elastic woven jeans my dude.

BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED BREED

Attached: 1522885516846.gif (317x237, 1.06M)

GOOD MOTHER OF GOD what a beautiful woman

Attached: 957872a9098637b4d605bf687c04a80c.jpg (852x968, 95.89K)

Angel Olsen is the best and cutest artist to get fat.

you've gone too far this time

Blu DeTiger has potential

Attached: 5A2D04B7-05AF-4B5A-87B9-DA1F0222EDA7.jpg (640x480, 48.23K)

She went from thicc to fat. I prefer the left.

What other female artists would you like to see collaborate with The Architect?

>drummer in a band where lead singer of a woman with a huge ass
Honestly best job in the world. I think I went into the career careerpath bros

It’d be part to concentrate on drumming with a raging hardon the whole time. It would only work if the drummer was gay

we're not done until she looks like this

Attached: the ideal female body.png (600x600, 90.06K)

It is the curse of chubby - they are heaven, but also a few bad months away from just being fat.

You could tell the fatty bomb was about to go off. She already had a cat butt in the before picture

*fat butt

Lol cat butt is funny tho good one Tim Apple

Rock died in the 80s. Nirvana was the last nail in the coffin. I'm not saying their isn't good music being made, but none of it is on the level we got in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

>censored here now for some bizarro reason,
because there was a time when a certain segment of Yea Forums would post onion as every second word.

Me fr fr

Oddly specific, and definitely food a touring artist eats on the road.

>Doesn't own a pair of stretchy skinny jeans
You're missing out, bro.

It’s pretty easy to not go over a certain weight.
You literally get addicted to food if you gorge on it, all it takes is restricting food to normal levels for 2 or 3 weeks and you will no longer have the same appetite.
This also works for mastrubation. You can’t keep feeding dopamine to your brain and not except it to get hooked on it.

You can't tell incels anything man, if they ever get laid then maybe they'll understand

I know I already said it ITT but I really want to fuck Soccer mommy's brains out.

PAWG

based

Attached: FCCXCQqX0AIzLMB.jpg (1360x938, 271.99K)