Doesn't even show up or even mentioned in the Spider-verse movie

>Doesn't even show up or even mentioned in the Spider-verse movie
>Her recent appearances in the comics was just Slot shitting on her
Why does Marvel hate her?

Attached: Mayday.jpg (500x674, 63K)

Because it would mean acknowledging that Peter married Mary Jane, a character that upper management has hated for the past two decades.

Don't you worry user, based Sony will make Spider-Man 4 about boomer Peter teaching Mayday the ropes.

Attached: Tobey_Maguire_2014.jpg (769x1024, 369K)

My dude, there are a lot of Spider-Men that weren't mentioned in the Spider-verse movie. Aside from Peni (and possibly Spider-Ham), pretty much every pick was a fairly new or popular iteration of Spidey.

> there are a lot of Spider-Men that weren't mentioned in the Spider-verse movie
and one that shouldn't have been

Attached: miles_morales_original_spiderman_0.jpg (700x467, 21K)

because in terms of the oppression stack white women are to high on the rung to get a movie like this

>old spider-man
>pet spider-man
>anime spider-man
obvious choices from a creatively bankrupt company like sony

Yeah, it was pretty gay

>boomer Peter teaching Annie the ropes.
fixed

Attached: a_dc83c3a9-6fe6-4a92-9ca9-a4c230e8c0b3.jpg (843x1280, 329K)

I liked the series but it was weird how little the rest of the world aged. Literally pete and MJ look exactly the same pre and post time skip. Though the best parts were the cute little vingets at the end of some issues with pete taking care of his daughter

This industry is a joke, snake eating it's freaking tail

>

Attached: me.jpg (600x599, 67K)

Kek

She is Cassandra Cain of Marvel.

Attached: CAC00727-C2F6-4907-B109-8E93CB898D3B.jpg (448x685, 77K)

In the way marvel treats her yes (though at least cass stays in canon kinda)

I hate the way this guy draws faces
everything else is on point but his facial expressions are ass

she does kinda have the squirrel girl face here

First rule of making a franchise: you can't blow your load on the first movie. We'll get stuff like Supaidah-Man, 2099 and hopefully Mayday in the sequel.

>everything else is on point but his facial expressions are ass
coincidentally it probably could pass for an ass better than a face

>Spiderverse 2 is literally Spiderverse 1 reheated
>Villains escaped in the most retarded way possible
>Pretend that the Spidermongs were gonna fight eachother while they actually just fucked off to their own corners
>Side characters just flail about in the background while the main continuity guys do all the job
>What do you mean the universe comes fucking undone if the Weaver is dead
>Mile - whose whole character in the recent arc was that he wouldn't kill- just stabbed a nigga like it was fucking nothing
>HURR COSMIC BLAST BUT THIS TIME WITH SPIDER LASER HURR
>We are heroes so we dont kill people, we just mind wipe and brain wash them so they turn into literal different people essentially killing off their past selves. But we dont kill
>Add in another faggotry spider totem for some reason

Fucking mad

Attached: oh shit2.jpg (499x1332, 148K)

I see someone didn’t bother reading Spider-Girls, even tho he claims to love Mayday so much...

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1890, 2.21M)

>boomer Peter teaching both his daughter May and Annie the ropes.
fixed

Attached: 251d90696be8494bc8c5a86a0831d61742024859.png (3200x4726, 3.74M)

It was a shame they felt the need to age Annie up for this it would’ve been cute to see may play around with someone that much younger. Though I suppose mayday would be in college by this point

Cass is getting a movie and a DC Ink book though.

She committed the cardinal sin of being over with the fans

Because it implies that Peter ages, which triggers modern marvel really really really hard

Agreed, seeing Mayday and a younger Annie, hell, they could have aged her up to 12 if they REALLY needed to age her up, would have been grand. I like to imagine the two of them teaching little Benji how to walk and talk around the web of life, and that’s just wholesome to me

Have you even read any of the ie-in comic you dumbass?