Unknown Earths thread

We've seen what Earth-14 looks like (which unfortunately didn't live up to the promise of its dividing silhouette), but what would you do for the remaining 6 mystery worlds in the Orrery of Worlds?

I'll start:
>Earth 24: While large coastal cities like Metropolis and Star City are protected by the superheroes CRUSADING CHAMPIONS, all that seems a world away to the people of rural Smallville. Ordinary high school student CLARK KENT muddles through life with his friends: girl-next-door DIANA PRINCE, rich-kid BRUCE WAYNE, athletic rival ARTHUR CURRY, prankster JOKER JOHNSON, and more, while ZATANNA THE TEENAGE WITCH and BABS GORDON and her band, the BIRDS OF PREY, have adventures of their own.

Post your ideas for Earths

Attached: RCO044_1473065054.jpg (1041x1600, 274K)

An Earth where The Justice League is comprised of Godzilla-like Kaiju
>Superzilla
>Wondra
>Batrodan

Take the lazy route and fill it with the worlds made from that failed DC MOBA.

>Mecha world
>nuclear fall out world

Jesus that’s top tier.

Aw, thanks user. And I didn't even mention Ma's Ice Cream Parlor and its signature "Red Tornado" sundae...
(This is also potentially where that Normal Guy Sivana in Multiversity could have come from.)
>nuclear fall out world
So Earth 14?

Attached: earth 14.jpg (864x1328, 422K)

Yea something like that

Attached: Wonder_Woman_Infinite_Crisis_game_comics_comic_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

Earth: 2020
Trump kills all liberal heroes and Villians and causes a recession due to the trade war with China

Isn't that just JL8

Earth were the Batmobile is not a thing and batman is launched from Wayne manor circus cannon style and glides to the scene of the crime in gotham.

>Earth 23: When kaiju and yokai attack the United Nation of Nihon, you can count on THE SUPERHEROICS CLUB to save the day. While they may operate from an old club room in their local high school, these heroes know when they are needed the most.
>TADEO KOODO, aka AO MUSHI, a young boy given a mystical suit from an alien parasite. Loves flying kicks and making friends, even if he has to punch them out of their evil ways.
>AMI WATANABE, aka AMYTHYST. Tadeo's childhood friend, one day she found a portal to the realm of Gemworld, quickly becoming their faithful protector.
>RAZER, an amnesiac alien who crash landed on Earth after a battle between the Red Lanterns and the Reach. While trying to find a way back to his homeworld, he fights bigger enemies with his R.I.N.G. (Rage-Inducing Neon Giant), piloted by the AI Aya.
>KURAKO KENTA, THE SUPER SUKEBAN. Said to be an ordinary girl raised by Hoshi, the man from the stars, Kurako gained super strength from a rigid training regimen only a Kryptonian could create. Wielding a kendo sword made of pure Kryptonite, she is the noblest delinquent around.
>INAZUMA, the fastest boy alive. He likes three things: eating a lot, fighting strong enemies, and his friends. As shounen as shounen can be.
>ALEX LUTHOR, an ordinary high school boy from a far-away land called Metropolis, Connecticut. Supposedly, he arrived in this world after being hit by a truck. While he has no powers, he has a genius intellect and harem of girls constantly in love with him. Except for Kurako, of course. Isekai MCs, am I right?
>OGON BAT, their mentor and club president. Fights an endless war with the Yokai Society of Evil.

>Earth 24

Billy Blake is a six year old with the ability to manifest his hyper active imagination. Working for the Secret organization N.A.S.T.Y. with his best friend and talking tiger Tauber, Billy is able to take the shape of any of his personas including Spaceman Strange, Nate Dusk P.I., and Captain Thunder. Together, the pair tackle the likes of mutant snowmen with experiemental technologies like the Metamorphosis Ray, the Time Box and the Cosmic Wagon

one of the unknown earths is All Star Superman's world

Hanna-Barbera superhero universe.

I prefer the universe where Batman is pulled around by an asian guy named Rick Shaw in a rickshaw to all his missions.

I wanted more of the High Fantasy world with Sir Harold and that wild looking Supergirl.

>earth 24
>a world where everyone has superpowers. Only a handfull of people hasnt, the jla. Solving problems that no super power can

Earth 49, which Parallels Earth 43, is an Earth in which all superheroes are more or less angelic beings.

>Earth 25 - Crusader Earth
After the death of a scientist, who invented a superhero serum, his son decides to use it for revenge. As the American Shield he protects innocents. His motivation inspired many other heroes forming the Crusaders fightin evil.

Attached: The Crusaders - Impact Comics.jpg (1200x1554, 301K)

An Earth where every superhero is gay, close to Earths 11 and 23

There is already a world where everyone has super powers (and it has no known JLA counterpart), you might as well take that concept there (Earth 48).

But the OP joke is that the Mighty Crusader-analogues exist on that Earth, they're just not the focus because the Archie-analogues live in Smallville which doesn't get superheroes
Isn't that Earth 48?
This I really like. The Justice Host, including Zauriel, the Spectre, and Supergirl (Matrix)?

Earth 24 - Dakota Universe
In an America, which never saw a Superman, a little midwest city called Dakota see the rise of new heroes. Since this city had a more diverse population than most America, heroes emerge to fight evil and rascism.

Attached: Milestone comics.jpg (1500x1160, 480K)

But they are analogies, like we get pax americana as an earth. Still we have atom in the other jla earths. So the Crusader Earth is the Impact Comics Imprint and like Earth 5, Thunderworld, Fawcett got their own earth besides being incorporated.

>Earth 42 - Wildstorm Universe
After two alien factions landed on earth, they began to shape humans into weapons, creating the superheroes of this earth.

Attached: Wildstorm-Heroes.jpg (1400x700, 276K)

>Earth 380
Superman's first name is steve instead of clark

>Earth 49: A shining, sacred world beset on all fronts by the forces of evil. From their orbital Silver Citadel, the angelic HOST OF JUSTICE - SUPERGIRL, the HERALD, AZRAEL, the WHITE LANTERN, GODSPEED, ZAURIEL, and the SPECTRE, overseen by the watchful eyes of LADY ELAINE - hold back the night and protect the faithful, as they await the coming of the Day of Judgement.

So Batman the Brave and the Bold?

Attached: the brave and the bold.jpg (1280x717, 210K)

>earth 381
Supermans real names is Bruce Kent and Batmans Clark Wayne.

But are their mothers still called Martha

Underrated

world where the younger superheroes are the only ones that exist. no older characters like bruce wayne, clark kent, etc. to help.

Young heroes tend to get inspired by the older heroes and some straight up start as their sidekicks, how would you work around that.

No, their mothers name are Lois Kent and Lois Wayne.

Do we have a Harambe earth?

Attached: image.gif (300x460, 100K)

These would be pretty dope only I'd go full super robot with the mecha Earth. That's been an idea I've had for awhile now.

Who are these 2 characters?
Thanks!

>Who are these 2 characters?

Attached: 1567769447556l.jpg (527x312, 52K)

Monitor Magi. Theyre all magic and self recreating.

But they exist to serve a purpose.

The 52 second earth created by morrison in metal.

An earth that's an anime version of the DC universe.

That's basically Ame-Comi.

So is Bruce legit the Veronica in this situation or is there just a bunch of homoerotic tension that never gets elaborated on in canon.

And it was fucking great, right on the road to a Power GirlXJimmy Olsen ship.

53rd.

Attached: jlape-dark-nights-metal-1084755-1280x0.jpg (1280x961, 105K)

Yeah that floats outside of the 52. So the rules around it diffrent.

Might be similar to post crisis rules. One earth.

Natasha Irons was hot in that universe

I was thinking of an anime universe with everyone, not just female heroes.

what do YOU think

Attached: hnh.png (476x501, 382K)

You know what's weird about Ame-Comi though, That universe's Black Manta is Mera's sister.

Attached: Ame-Comi RCO015.jpg (1600x1230, 371K)

i like to imagine that earth -3 from the dark multiverse is somehow either a utopia where the versions of the villains won or one that's fucked up because of ultraman and his kind losing and everything going to hell because of it

>nuclear fall out world

Earth-17.

Attached: 17.jpg (862x1200, 625K)

>This is also potentially where that Normal Guy Sivana in Multiversity could have come from

Earth-3 (of course).

Well, or maybe Earth-33.

Attached: 03.jpg (1762x1200, 940K)

Earth-3 was destroyed before Multiversity and Earth-33 doesn't really seem like it would have a guy with interdimensional technology given that it's, you know, our world

Remember the universes are based on the nightmares and fears of people in the Light Multiverse. They are all fucked-up, plus they are inherently unstable and doomed.

>Earth-3 was destroyed before Multiversity
See Bendis's Superman run, it's back or a version of it is back.

Attached: SM_10_2-3.jpg (1600x1230, 826K)

Attached: STL111882_1024x1024.jpg (675x1024, 135K)

Attached: i don't think i will.jpg (1422x799, 465K)

What would the nightmare and fear of the Crime Syndicate be?

That takes before the present.

Losing. Winning and power are all they are interested in.

The problem is, Earth-3 is already a crapsack world.

(Or is it? Earth-1 from Morrison's 'Earth 2' was, but that was the anti-matter universe...)

I saw someone suggest a "toy shilling cartoon" universe. Ultimus Alpha and the Morph Machines, John D.O.E. (featuring the super-ninja Batwing), Hawk-Man and Wond-Ra, the Ninja-Gators, and the Lantern Rangers with their combining mech.
Throw in versions of Rom the Space Knight, Micronauts, Godzilla and Shogun Warriors too. (Thom the Star Knight?)

The goverments are not corrupt, strong anti-superheroes squad, people are not greedy.

This is actually fucking amazing. Gives me Super-Young Team vibes too.