Numbuh 1 could have gone for pic related

>Numbuh 1 could have gone for pic related
>instead he stuck with objectively worst girl until she broke up with him
Never let it be said that he didn't have terrible taste

Attached: 1376334602840.png (462x418, 183K)

Numbuh 1 was a whale chaser, and I'm pretty sure he browsed /d/.

Remember kids, never trust a bald >person.

numbuh 1, my son. You are of age now. Will you chose aryan cute powerful women or ms tubsalot?

How about a third option?

Attached: CWYQLXFJ_400x400.jpg (318x318, 16K)

>Didn't tap this because "HURR DURR WE'RE COUSINS"

Send that boy to Alabama for one summer, get his limey ass some perspective.

Attached: Numbuh 10.jpg (841x630, 78K)

>cucking your bro
That's gonna be a yikes from me

>women in power are hot!

Attached: 371-3710521_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-nu-wojak-soyboy-wojak.png (572x693, 10K)

Most of the characters in KND who aren't in power are fucking idiots

Except she literally cucked Numbuh 4 with Numbuh 2

>breaking strong women isn't hot

Attached: U.png (1104x1127, 186K)

Does anyone else think all the villains are KND are just former KND members who never grew out of it and now they're just excited they get to play the bad guys?

I mean, that's basically what happened with Father, and every single Teen Ninja.

Father never joined the KND at any point tho
Except for that one time where he somehow became the Supreme Leader

No, but he was the brother of the kid who started the shit. He was just too much of a pussy to join.

She didn't. It was a bait and switch.

No she didn't

You must have not watched this show to not know the monstrosity that Numbuh One was dating.

Dating? Wasn't more like he merely accepted the fact that he was going to keep getting raped by the fat girl?

Nigel's harem:
>362
>5
>3
>Numbuh Vine (Lizzy)

As if the Brits don’t know a thing or two about incest

>Small island, small gene pool

Attached: 12453223445.jpg (600x600, 38K)

He actually had it bad for Kuki. Surprised the GKND didn't push him down tbat road; their kids would be the ultimate bioweapon.

I don't remember the exact details, but there was an episode taking place in the future where everyone hates 1 and 5 is the only who can help him and she makes him admit he had a crush on 3 to prove she can trust him

But did Kooki reciprocate? Is she actually in his harem?

this only make the theory of KND be all inside kids imagination more real.

>Be 13
>Just been told that I'm not going to be decommissioned
>I'll be a spy against the teens, even be deployed on some missions
>Best day of my life
>12 years later
>Still live in my parents basement
>Can't have a job or go to college, because i have to dedicate myself to the knd
>Don't have real friends because i only hang out with a bunch of kids who deep down don't trust me
>My whole generation of operatives have been decommissioned save for two or three in the other side of the planet
>Can't be decommissioned because I'm too valuable for near impossible missions
>Can't run away because they'll find me even on the moon.
>Don't want to defect to a bunch of childkilling weirdoes. I don't hate children, i just want my life back
>All i can do is live my life with a NEET facade and be exploited by the knd until i die on a mission

B-Being on the k-knd is great, guys!

why wouldnt anyone not want to join the adults? theyre objectively the superior faction.

Sure, if you like the idea of making hamburger out of kids and selling them to literal sharks

if it makes me money, then ill do that irl.

Hey, Chester. Do you still have that lotus machine? Does it work with horny adults?

Lizzy is the worst

Tell me something new

I want to dick 86

And the ones who were in power were visibly miserable because of being in said power.

Probably not a good idea, it can't be safe sticking your dick into something that shares the same DNA as the guy who made Family Guy.

Then 362 just needs a visit from the architect.

But he looked so sad when she broke up with him

Stockholm Syndrome

Women don't need to consent in order to be part of a harem. That's like half the point of a harem.

It's not their imagination, its purgatory. They're all dead.

Really reflects reality.
Unless you're someone like Teddy, I guess.

That's how it went initially, but then they made the switch to have him actually be into her unironically, which is baffling because she's just the absolute worst from both in-universe and IRL perspectives.

Not explicitly. Numbuh 5 asks him who had a crush on 3, "and don't say Numbuh 4!" Then they just kind of grin at each other.

Teddy Roosevelt?

She was obviously referring to herself. Quite a bold move for an early 2000's cartoon to have a queer child of color as one of its main characters.

Honestly I'd believe it. She seemed pretty gay for that Marzipan tranny. But she also wanted that sleeper agent dick, so not 100% gay.

Queer isn't synonymous with gay, you uneducated bigot. As you stated, she was allover the map, so queer defines her better than any other sexual identifier.

Thanks for checking my privilege, user. I'm sure this is something I will remember and care about 5 minutes from now.

>I am a fucking idiot

and aparently she was an alien too

She has to go back.

even though she had an older sister

DEEPEST
LORE

Back to the past?

KND was never good desu, that fact it got Sheep in the Big City cancelled is a true crime

Attached: facepalm.png (365x243, 92K)