Attached: tDl0KJY.jpg (422x649, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIBLtdB5Nd8
twitter.com/CathJoyMusic/status/1169318184379457536
twitter.com/kikuo_sound/status/1168163695651770369
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ClownFish TV

>Actual video thumbnail is a fanart of a specific WWII propaganda.
Wow, this is pathetic.

Cope.

Woke Weebs, rise up!

This show will be shit.

Attached: 372.jpg (1989x1353, 393K)

Rosie the Riveter didn't become feminist propaganda till the 80's, it was just an ad for a company and the model who was the basis for the image later quite the job because she wanted to continue her music career.

I love those specific 2 pics below the upper texts.
>The same fucking camera angle & expression
And people get angry with the "NPC" term

Wait a moment.
Ok, we know what we are talking about, right?
"We can do it" it's the motto in that image.
That was never for WWII for the sole fact that there were very few workers in USA and the gov had to do that kind of propaganda to call housewives to do heavy work?

Attached: Lel-1.png (1080x984, 201K)

You can literally smell those comments.

Attached: 281038811011211.png (927x719, 490K)

I fucking hate you, sherafag but...
I support you this time

Attached: 1567369781061.jpg (153x250, 7K)

Not saying it's going to be bad, just saying it probably will be bad.

It can't be bad because Rose a cute.

Attached: 1555608712373.jpg (387x379, 37K)

I'm still amazed at what the fuck happened to Kate Leth. She used to very pointedly be skinny as fuck, when did she get so fat?

Attached: 3f2.jpg (341x354, 35K)

How well would she fare in Goblin Slayer?

Feminism is one hell of a drug. I remember an image of a skinny girl going fat after college.

Attached: __goblin_slayer_goblin_slayer_drawn_by_fuse_ryuuta__sample-362d650bfce3601068510f946cce9a84.jpg (850x1203, 475K)

Seriously, all three of them have their head tilted to the exact same degree, what the fuck is going on?

Star was way cuter and look at her show.

Attached: tenor.png.gif (498x498, 101K)

Reminder that people gave their money to Crunchyroll because they thought they would be supporting the anime industry with that.

Attached: 1546655312503.png (269x321, 46K)

They probably had to comply with the camera team. It's hard work getting a good shot.

Bought into body positive/HAES/fat pride ideology.

Don't know her states yet but if it's higher than wall level she'd be god tier.

Hilarious. Just like the last time with the trailer we get no footage, no new photos or artwork. Instead we get to once again hear some folks talk about what's it gonna be like when it's released.

Didn't even see the irony.

>99% gay shipping and 1% plot
God I hate it when people talk out of their ass to make themselves look smart. Anyone who has actually bothered to watch the show knows that the gay shit is there, but never gets in the way of the plot and characters. One of the best parts of the show is a straight ship.

Attached: 1564777948202.png (1080x934, 646K)

Attached: doodle2019JAN18_goblin_slayer_high_guardian_spice_shield_hero.jpg (2500x2444, 640K)

Shield hero is the best isekai anime ever made.

Attached: goblino.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Why is This Cute. It's not fair.

Attached: 1566947425032.png (1920x1080, 324K)

That had a concrete ending. Drifters is for me if it weren't for Hirano's laziness.

Good design user. It can carry a show.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-20-20h16m16s445.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

Also this, because summer is almost over.

Attached: 2019SEP05_rosemary_in_swimsuit.jpg (848x1200, 161K)

Konosuba is better

Completely forgot Drifters was a thing, thanks for correcting my ignorance man.
Shield hero is the best isekai anime that is heavy fantasy influence and is not based on real people.

Never going to happen

Okay, this is cute.

Good design alone can’t carry a show

Good design just make stupid people think the show's good.

Agreed, case and point, RWBY.

Lots of cool designs to grab the eye but the story lacked substance.

Attached: __blake_belladonna_penny_polendina_yang_xiao_long_nora_valkyrie_pyrrha_nikos_and_etc_rwby_drawn_by_d (3090x944, 2.5M)

Hey, the first 3 seasons were good.

>implying Goblin Slayer would give a fuck about a child crying

Is that a folding chair on his back? Either way, that guy has the best design on this lineup.

He'd give the kid a sword and walk away.

Lamo lives!

>not Youjo Senki

Attached: 01c3897019775f0e1ad53099fb64374b.gif (540x304, 1.81M)

then arrest yourself.

I thought they were getting rid of the creepy out of touch cal arts bulslhit in media now?

OH and...am I the only one sprouting wood over the voice of the chick?
Like I want to sink all nine into her in a most non-consensual way kind of turned on by her?

>Shield Hero > Goblin Slayer

I always look at RWBY as dumb fun. You're in it for cool looking characters hitting shit with their gun swords.

unironically agreed. The show is actually pretty decent. Much better than Voltron

>You're in it for cool looking characters hitting shit with their gun swords.
>gun swords
Ok, thanks for telling me that fucking idea theft.

>comparing a shit to a shit
Ok, this is epic.

jesus if hte first two seasons are good I do not want to know how bad the show dropped off after that

i'll say catra is an actually good villain stuck in a mediocre show.

you're aware that bayonets exist right?

This happens alot in mediocre shows in general.

Attached: __chikujouin_magane_re_creators_drawn_by_jamrolypoly__3683e1b953c438a0632ae03744ecb0e4.png (3000x2250, 1.04M)

Unironically excited for the show. Hopefully it won't be an absolute trainwreck, only a mild one. I wanna take a moment to thank the autists that pay to watch anime, for funding this show.

God, that's more relatable.
Yes.
even thought Asami was killed by the writers in all TLOK seasons sadly

Looks like an aged-up version of Zone-tan.

Who got away with killing an old man, traumatizing a teenager, killing her author, stealing a super power (and then gives it back) all the while making a shitton of money, indirectly responsible for stopping the main bad guy and goes on vacation while the rest of the fictional characters fuck off back into their worlds.

Magane-chan is best girl.

Attached: __chikujouin_magane_re_creators_drawn_by_yamaishi_mukoubuti__e3aaab884be331ab201e40ce4cf80700.jpg (848x1200, 517K)

Remind me, which one was the trans one? Pink?

The show's creator. Also the Elf.

I'm honestly surprised that CN didn't go for a shounen for their first original, i mean, they must have the data, the most popular shows on their platform are almost always shounen.

Putting all the SJW stuff aside, High guardian spice just looks so bland, unless they can pull off a "oh boy, dark turn" twist i'm not sure it'll be memorable in any way.

I believe mahou shoujo and other moe shit have a higher bottom line.

High Guardian Spice would be SJW amerianime of the year if the twist will turn the world into something Lisa the Painful.

Wacky and horrifying.

But its clear they're going for a Harry Potter meets LWA.

At the very least, Mahou Shoujo has memorable characters.

Attached: 39d0a529e227a2a442c73484c42ebb51.png (2000x3076, 125K)

>people unironically in this thread talking shit about harry potter girls by going of nothing but concept art and what the animation studio visually looks like while also praising and consuming the same japanese isekai turds that pop out every 4 months

The second comment is right, Endro is better tho

The problem is not even the ships, it's the fillers, the lack of character development(and if there's some development the characters just dont reflect that change), shitty world building and mediocre history. Not to mention the animation.

Stop with mix up godlike things, you lunatic piece of shit.
STOP DREAMING

To be fair, they have given us jack all.

>At the very least, Mahou Shoujo has memorable characters.
That genre was oversaturated for years, and arguably still is. The only thing setting most of those shows appart was character design. Although now there's also a lot more trying to be Meguka.

>killing an old man
Hentaikey.
>traumatizing a teenager
All the underage who saw r34 for first time.
>killing her author
I don't even know if Zone is still active.
>stealing a super power
tentacles
>all the while making a shitton of money
Yep, she's Zone-tan.

So are any of you faggots actually excited for this? I know you guys are desperate for something decent, but woo.

Attached: 1391731677385.jpg (336x387, 16K)

>lack of character development
A bunch of the characters are well developed what are you talking about?

>Ellation Studios

More lime Dilation Studios

I only come to these threads to shit on crunchyroll and on anyone who is subscribed to it.

>I thought they were getting rid of the creepy out of touch cal arts bulslhit in media now?
If the reaction to the 2 alleged screener episodes is mostly negative, Crunchyroll will likely choose not to continue with the series. Chances are they'll give it the greenlight, but I doubt they'll get renewed for another season.

It's the same vicious cycle with you co, you'll denounce it as shit up until release day, then after the show airs there will be 2-3 threads with people saying 'yeah it's alright.'
>inb4 co not a hivemind
Not saying co is a hivemind, just saying that it's a pattern.

Attached: 1567128919255.jpg (811x411, 112K)

>and if there's some development the characters just dont reflect that change
Except their interactions with other character, and the character's behavior does not reflect that in anyway, is like the writer forgot about that.

Did any of you faggots actually pay to watch japanesse cartoons?

no

Yes, I buy the blu-rays to rip them and post it online, how did you guessed?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

i wanna see the short stack dwarf getting full nelson fucked, and will probably watch it with all the curiosity of watching a b rate sci fy film if that's what you mean.

It's the desperation.
>Ha, this show will be awful! Good thing we have...uh...WELL AT LEAST IT'S NOT WEEBSHIT

the fact these shows have come and gone just shows how fast the anime production and culture is when compared to western stuff that comes out in a snails crawl... it's kind of spooky.

Hungarian Spics looks great you fag

>Sum FãggOtt

Attached: 1567717790212.png (824x438, 148K)

I don't know. Some characters did change and their actions reflected that. In season 1, Catra was cunning and just toyed with other people (she didn't even throw a punch when fighting Adora in that prom episode, she just danced around her and tripped her). In season 3 however, after what happened with Shadow Weaver, she became more aggressive and ruthless (she bullied those Crimson Wastes criminals to be her henchmen and how she used that whip). Even Hordak's and Entrapta's relationship developed from lab partners to being friends. The alliance is underdeveloped, but the ending of season 3 opened up a new opportunity.

This show is proof that weebs should only buy BDs and merch if they want to support the industry. Oh also buy the manga/LN as half the time the anime is shilling it.

No specific, it's almost like you haven't watched the show and just hating on it because it's the "in" thing to do.

Not really. The source material for both those shows (the first volume or two of the respective light novel series) have been out for a few years now. But they're big and popular, and the publishing company needs to sell more copies, so they put out an anime adaption to get a broader audience interested.

Most western animation stands on its own first, then might get adaptions (which are generally new stories unto themselves) later if they're successful.

Adding to that, light novels are generally the work of two (three, counting the editor) people- the writer and an artist who only has to put out a half-dozen or so illustrations per book, so even the source material doesn't take as much work as it does in the west.

These are all shit.

I buy Blu Rays for my favorites but I mostly pirate them the same way I do western cartoons.
I think it looks like it has little potential.
I am not excited about it because we don't know much about it yet but I am also not pissed off because of the writers having dyed hair or being gay or whatever the issue is.

Reminder that it's not going to be like LWA or Harry Potter, it's going to be like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIBLtdB5Nd8

You basically summed up every thread on Yea Forums

radical feminism corrupts everything it touch
Monical Rial used to look pretty good before becoming a purple landwhale

Attached: file.png (500x625, 513K)

>it's going to be like this:

I hope so, i unironically like that short.

and now she's a dyke

Attached: file.png (435x284, 151K)

still cute

I really dislike these new age shows that take place in nonsensical fairylands. I don't understand it. I understand that these are fantasy cartoons and magic and wonder is part of the appeal, but when every world element feels like the prop to a joke with no semblance of contextualization I can't get immersed into the events. I understand not everything needs buckets of "lore", and I don't want that either, but is it too much to ask for things to follow proper cause and effect, especially when you inevitably try to turn the show into a serious drama after the 3rd season ?

It’s cool how you know this show fits into that mold when it hasn’t come out yet

Attached: 1535784153686.jpg (1000x1000, 293K)

>show about "adventurers"
>called "treasure hunters"
>one of them is an anime magical girl for no reason
>this is the original concept youtube.com/watch?v=rIBLtdB5Nd8

It's literally adventure time user, it's painfully obvious
You can live in denial until it comes out I guess but I've seen those patterns before

Everyone who actually looked into the show farther than watching a few clickbait videos on youtube would know that the show has been making (very slow) progress since it was announced.
Considering it has an all female writer staff (like r&m season 3) the delays are not surprising
twitter.com/CathJoyMusic/status/1169318184379457536

I can't make any claims to the quality of the show, but the people running around like headless chickens, endlessly clucking about it being cancelled have gotten annoying

Attached: 1535780230384.jpg (1000x1000, 298K)

from the filename I saw EP05 and I thought you were predicting the beach episode

When I checked on the status of thundercats roar I had to DIG to find evidence the show was being worked on. But this, this took a wikipedia search to find the creators name and cross searching it with twitter to find the show's progress.

I've pushed out farts that took more effort then finding out what's going on with this show. Meanwhile morons are acting like ya gotta break out the greenboard, tacks and red string to find out the mystery behind this show.

>dyke ra faggot
Opinion discarded

Attached: B76AEED5-6DF7-4A9B-ABE9-4AC765556D5F.jpg (1065x1200, 132K)

nobody cares THAT much that it's a shitty show (they sort of care, but the fact that it is a shitty show is just adding insult to injury), they care that crunchyroll essentially spent the money on a show that isn't even a japanese anime.

it's like going to a ramen stall and paying them money for a bowl of delicious, warm tonkotsu ramen, but they give you a bowl of lukewarm claggy borscht instead.

But if you go to a ramen stall outside Japan, you wouldn't complain that the cooks aren't Japanese. And yet that's exactly what weebs do with cartoons. The mere fact that it wasn't created by a 100% pure Nihonjin makes them instantly reject the show regardless of its other qualities.

The idea that most of CR's customers had was that CR would fund anime that would be made by Japanese studios. Not cartoons made by western comic book writers that are labelled 'anime'

>But if you go to a ramen stall outside Japan, you wouldn't complain that the cooks aren't Japanese.

of course. but I would expect the ramen stall to make the authentic ramen that I was expecting. adult swim funded the second season of big O, that was good.

> And yet that's exactly what weebs do with cartoons. The mere fact that it wasn't created by a 100% pure Nihonjin makes them instantly reject the show regardless of its other qualities.

"other qualities"? what's the demographic for shitty borscht from a ramen stall that advertises itself as a traditional ramen store? I didn't order shitty borscht, I wanted delicious ramen. I'm done with the food puns, but you see my point, correct?

CR does fund anime though, they're often on "production committee" for various shows. It's quite entitled to expect them not to spend money on anything else. It's not a charity that people give money to out of pity, they presumably get some value from their streaming service already. If CR customers wanted to support anime creators specifically, there are much better ways to do it, such as buying Blu-ray or merch.

But we all love Avatar

> It's quite entitled to expect them not to spend money on anything else
> entitled

bruh.
crunchyroll EXISTS as a means of watching anime and maybe live action korean shit if you're into that. it's not entitled to assume the money YOU PAY to them (if you have a subscription) goes towards funding anime and korean live action tv shows
if they were going to spend money on "something else" they could have spent it on fixing their damn web player for starters

Your post implies that all Japanese cartoons are one kind of soup, while all non-Japanese cartoons are an entirely different kind of soup. Whereas it's just an arbitrary distinction that weebs made up. Even Japanese themselves call all cartoons "anime".

people in japan still make a distinction between Japanese anime and western stuff like spongebob.
and yes western cartoons are largely a different soup than Japanese anime.

Yeah it's entitled. You're just as bad as people who go to Chick-fil-A and then get mad that the profits were donated to Trump's campaign or whatever. You paid for the service which was provided to you, not for any specific future use of your money.

people wanted the "asian animation" anime, not "western animation """"anime"""". it's like crunchyroll funding an animated sequel to a shitty tv show like brickleberry and then jumping around giggling saying

> ahaha! I thought you said you wanted "ANIME" isnt this shitty western animation an anime?

CR advertises itself as a service that not only provides anime streaming and subs, but also supports the anime industry.
Anyone with two brain cells can get what CR provides for free, its the later that draws people in.

chick-fil-a the business, as far as I know, did not fund trump. only high ranking employees and other managerial positions donated money. their own money, rather than the profits that were to be used to fund more chick-fil-a outlets that would provide more chick-fil-a to customers who wanted to eat more fried chicken. they did not use the companies profits to build mcdonalds.

>The mere fact that it wasn't created by a 100% pure Nihonjin makes them instantly reject the show regardless of its other qualities.
I can't believe that so many fucking retards completely miss the point.
Retards paid for CR to get anime, not whatever this show is supposed to be.

>Even Japanese themselves call all cartoons "anime"
NO, you're telling me that Japanese people talk in Japanese?

How is anime their last bastion? Why are cringey white guys gate keeping anime, it doesn't need their protection, in the recent years white nerds have actually made it unbearable to even enjoy anime due to their infatuation with animemes that are basically humor revolving around faggy trannys and child rape (ara ara, lolicon)

Anime isn't special, it just explores adult themes better since there is less restrictions.
Feminism doesn't make you gain weight dumbass, lmao, imagine blaming every issue in the world on "muh feminism"

>no trailer

You, like the Glitch Techs threads, should be thrown in the trash.

A lot of japs I follow on twitter have been complaining about english speakers and their cancel culture trying to worm its way into anime
twitter.com/kikuo_sound/status/1168163695651770369

>Even Japanese themselves call all cartoons "anime"
Actually even in japan the use of 'cartooon' to mean 'produced in the west' is becoming the norm. You need to update your arguments.

Not to dispute your point, but that pic is a classic fat girl angle.

Well, it does support anime industry. Do you think anime producers give them shit to stream for free? That doesn't mean they can't also support Western animation with their own money. What I don't understand is:
- why would anyone on Yea Forums be against more companies supporting Western animation (especially for shows not targeted at kids)
- why would anyone want Western companies to bankroll anime, when the whole attraction of anime is based on the fact that it's not based on Western values

>there will be 2-3 threads with people saying 'yeah it's alright.'
Yeah, because being 'edgy contrarian' is the life-blood of Yea Forums, so of course you will have people say 'apologize', while in reality it's still absolute shit. Anything to have a conversation.

>why would anyone want Western companies to bankroll anime, when the whole attraction of anime is based on the fact that it's not based on Western values
Because the values presented in anime are more of western values than cartoons since the influx of sjw politics in recent years.

So when people pay for a anime service which claims that they will use the money they make to produce more anime, and instead put that money towards a western sjw cartoon, yeah, I'm not surprised people get pissed.

Well see, I know Japanese and often search for discussions/fanart of Western cartoons on Twitter and I've never seen the word "cartoon" used to refer to them. It's always アニメ or 海外アニメ if the author wants to emphasize it's not made in Japan.

Yo ho ho ho a pirates life for me

"Oh no, this Catra cosplayer's biddies are too tig."

It unironically was, right up until the second OP hit and suddenly actual unironic NPCs were solving all of the hero's problems for him. The melodrama with racoon girl right before the giant bird waifu shows up was pretty unconvincing too.

Everytime someone posts Clownfish or that weird Yea Forums troll account I ask myself
"Man I could've started an ironic skeptic channel and made 20 bucks a 10-minute video". Would shave off the college loans and finance Christmas presents for the family.

Attached: 1564474265120.jpg (700x525, 91K)

If High Spice Guardian pulls jokes/spoofs/parodies like these it Will be a 10/10 cartoon for me.

Attached: awesome to the mx.gif (389x292, 1.9M)

Isekai is nothing but a meme that people just complain about and obsess over but never watch.

It's a distinction that reality made up. Anime is very, very different and distinct from Western animation.

>Even Japanese themselves call all cartoons "anime".
Because they use it to mean "animation." This does not mean that they deny or are unable to see any difference between their animation and everyone else's animation.

>How is anime their last bastion?
Because everything else has been taken over by social justice.

>white nerds have actually made it unbearable to even enjoy anime due to their infatuation with animemes that are basically humor revolving around faggy trannys and child rape (ara ara, lolicon)
Good.

>Because everything else has been taken over by social justice.

ok fagot at least we don't show promoting tranny propaganda jet

Attached: tranny.png (300x300, 103K)

It's specifically American media that contains tranny propaganda. Anime does not.

There's been a clear campaign going on to try to associate trannies exclusively with anime and blame the whole thing on Japan. I'm not sure who's doing it and why.

we are not putting it in their kids' shows, anime actually has positive protrait of trans characters in idol girl shows for kids

if you go to just about any tranny hangout, like /r/traaaans, 90% of their memes revolve around anime
its not surprising that people out of the know would connect the two

Gender-bending and cross-dressing go back a long time in Japan and have nothing to do with 21st century American social justice.

How is this the anime industry's fault or responsibility?

did you even read my post

Which post?

>Gender-bending and cross-dressing go back a long time in Japan and have nothing to do with 21st century American social justice.
it all the same degeneracy, they do it because of they a moral fetish. at least cartoon use cross-dressing as a joke and not part of the tranny fatish

It is not the same thing, and Japan's treatment of gender in fiction is very different from how America does it.

But please, keep blaming all your problems on Japan. I'm sure that will really help to fix things.

just because japan is doing doesn't mean you are less of degenerate faggot

If this show ever does come out and is actually bad, it would be a bad idea to trash and review it poorly. It only fans the flames and gives the types of people behind it ammunition to claim misogyny and sexism like with Ghostbusters or Ocean's 8 or She-Ra.

The real answer is to aggressively lewd all of the characters as much as possible until it becomes uncomfortable for the creators to look at their own product.

You cannot blame this on Japan, no matter what. This is your problem, not Japan's.

i´m sorry

am i the one writing and animating this tranny fetish into their shows ?

The """girl""" in the other guys post is tranny propaganda from an anime

Tldr of this shitty 20 min long video ?

The only one talking about "tranny fetishes" here is you.

See I actually can't wait for America to finally descend into chaos and civil war. Maybe then these posts will stop.

call it a trap if you want it the same thing

Anime has nothing to do with your social justice disasters and you cannot blame your society's failures on anime.

is fucking sad that you are such a weeb that you would defend the sjw shit jut becuase they are japan, and they cant do no wrong.

I am not a weeb and there is nothing whatsoever you can do to argue otherwise. I have also not defended SJW shit anywhere, and you cannot argue otherwise.

>it not tranny propaganda when japan does it
>i´m not a weeb

kys fag

As I already told you, it has nothing to do with 21st century American social justice. You are trying to blame American problems on anime.

>i´m not a weeb
I am not, and you cannot prove that I am. We both know this. So why the fuck do you even bother?

>kys fag
Kill yourself nigger faggot subhuman cuck incel.

Underrated

This thread is giving me cancer. Came for the cute girls, got a bunch of retards scared of trannies and American anime

>incel.
ok tranny go back to twitter

It really isn't.

>tranny
>twitter
More fucking claims you can't prove.

>This show will be shit.
But what you don't get is that for every one of you, there are dozens--literally dozens--of transgendered SJWs who will be eager to maybe think about paying for this series because of the diversity of its production.

bating in this thread has been really fun

Depresses me what happened to Kate Leth. She was always an SJW but she used to be quite slim and pretty. Now she's a fucking caricature

Attached: pretending.png (568x1023, 160K)

It depends...will she join us in glorious battle when Tudor will falter?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI

Attached: brother_joins_the_battlefield.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

a pleasure to get (you)s from you weeb

How did you manage to deduce that he's a weeb based solely on that image? Are you sure you know the meaning of the word?

I deduce it for all the other butthurt replies I got

Huh?

After reading her rants as well as her story of her helping some guy with cancer cheat on his spouse, I wouldn't care how arbitrarily 'attractive' her frame may have been at some point. She's always been and will always be a hideous toad in human skin to me.

This is literally the only cartoon I've seen where people discuss the appearance of its fucking _writers_. Have you weebs even seen how hideous the anime writers are? They aren't chosen for their looks.

>Have you weebs even seen how hideous the anime writers are?
Not really, no.

Attached: mari okada.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Looks like she’s trying to change. Probably a good sign that she’s out of the body positivity mentality

Attached: AD0332C8-F25F-4EA4-9E99-B5BAF9E2D2BD.jpg (750x1086, 649K)

I can't think of a single one, no.

Because anime/manga writers don’t release 5 minute teasers that talk about themselves and not the product they’re creating.

Atsuko Ishizuka, director of No Game, No Life among others.

Attached: cU9qDro4MUGGyKT0Nb4jR8ZZw5B.jpg (780x1170, 58K)

This.
A couple of them don't even like being photographed and will replace themselves with fish heads or cows.

>ywn fuck fat catra

Attached: ANOTHER REDEEMED VILLIAN.jpg (348x409, 19K)

butterface

Kaori, the director of Yuyushiki and Endro, doesn't use her full name, doesn't appear to have a twitter account, and apparently has no pictures of her online.

Non sequitur. How is that relevant to anything I said?

Fatra

My theory on why this is is because of monopolies. There are maybe 3 (occasionally 4) major cartoon groups in the west while in japan there isn't really on big cartoon group and they have a few dozen anime studios that all are competing. Because of the differing levels of competition both regions have different levels of production, Japan having higher competition makes it's studios to have more timely productions to keep up while the west can be as slow as it wants.

Not a fan of paying for online streaming content. I am thankful for my local libraries housing a wonderful source of dvd and bd anime collections.

>cringey white guy
>not irritated jap who has to deal with americans cancerous culture
imagine being this retarded

It's not too late to do it, just make an avatar and cross it's arms and you're halfway there

It's more like you go to a ramen stall and they're only selling spaghetti. If it was an actually anime or was heavily anime inspired like Space Dandy or avatar no one would have cared but since it's based on modern western cartoons it's not what people want.

>gets banned by their algorithm
Not happening in current year. Can't even make a history channel anymore

I hope.

Maybe 3-5 years ago, but now, no.

Yeah, the fact that I miss 2014-2015 YouTube makes me fell weird.