Murder Incoming

Someone's getting murdered in Incoming. Who is it? Place your bets.

newsarama.com/46825-a-marvel-comics-murder-mystery-is-incoming.html

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNjQvMTY4L29yaWdpbmFsL0luY29taW5nX01ZU1RFUklPVVNf (922x1400, 1.78M)

Let's see:
-Related to the FF, Iron Man, Asgardians, Carol and T'Challa
-White
-Female?

What did the victim know about the Clintons?

What hack is writing this crap?

probably rosenberg. He loves killing characters

Doom is the victim.

He killed Fixer now... WHY???

Who is the winged woman?

Jane Foster as Valkyrie

Who's hoing to solve the mystery ? Who's the world's greatest detective in Marvel ?

Why? Wasn't being Thor not enough for her?

Nick Fury but he's the Watcher now, then you have Jessica Jones, White Tiger I guess.

Jane Foster. She's Valkyrie now.

I don't like it, anymore than you.

What about spiderman and daredevil ?

who cares
they'll come back to life anyway

Nope, they killed Valkyrie and now she's the only one... really, they killed them all.

She's around and thor and valkyrie for the same reason pepper pots is fucking rescue and gwen stacey is ghost spider.

Tie in to the movies and GURL POWAH.
No seriously.
That's it.

You will love Jason Aaron's waifu, user.

probably ewing since the teaser hat hulkling and this one has Jane which nobody else will use

200 scrobbles on Night Nurse.

Well its a white guy. Lack of boobs and skin color

Who's cosmic that T'Challa deals with?

A white hero will be replaced by either a new black or female version. My bet is on BOTH. Maybe a cripple if we get lucky.

Oh god, Bendis is coming back already?

My money's on it being one of the Champions...

Series just got cancelled and Marvel always prefers throwing babies out with the bathwater...

Amadeus Cho does have an established relationship with each of the featured mourners

Did people bitch this hard when Jane became Sif?

Also he's gonna be at the NYCC soon as announced by the lineup, in which they'll talk about this Incoming thing. My money is on him; besides Rosenberg is already working on Annihilation Scourge.

Attached: ECx13wgXkAAMT94.jfif.jpg (786x1024, 163K)

Godfucking dammit Marvel you should fucking learn from DC to not do what they do.

I know Cosmic people tend to shrug death like it's nothing but I know comic c-listers tend to be humiliated and sidelines for 5 years at least. So which Cosmic literal who to most casuals is going to get fucked in Scourge?

Hopefully it's Wiccan and now Hulkling can finally be interesting and move on to having a better boyfriend.

>Someone's getting murdered in Incoming. Who is it?
Marvel's sales numbers.

Don't really want to think about it, to be honest. I'm giving Rosenberg the benefit of the doubt here but I wouldn't want him killing Quasar, for example (who's massively underused and he practically just came back from a long hiatus). Technically he can't die anymore since he's a being of hard light, but I don't expect them to remember if the plot fits...
But anyway, he's the only one who I'd think he's at risk seeing as Cates and the editor of Cosmic don't give a fuck about him nor Darkhawk. But Annihilation Scourge doesn't mention the latter, so no idea.
Don't do this to yourself, man.

Attached: IMG_20190728_100246.png (521x828, 555K)

>who is red hulk
>what did fury say to make thor unworthy
>who is the new thor
>pretty much any of the "mysteries" tied to original sin
>who is rabu-- oh it's doom
Marvel has never done a mystery that turned out good.

Tony, Carol, BP...Oooh, it's the movie characters!
So it must be someone FF related or they wouldn't be in it.
Poor Alicia.

Pffft, Jane's not even black.

>Poor Alicia
>Ben Grimm is right there
Big think, user. Also Valkyrie is there too, who isn't in the movies in that form.

Pak will never let them kill Amadeus.
If it's a Champion, my money is on Sam.
But Rich is not safe either.

Yes Marvel, you sure can lose a few more sales and fans. Keep killing them off. Maybe they're after the praise Identity Crisis still gets.

I hope it's me.

>Ben Grimm is right there
You're saying he wouldn't be?

O-oh I get it now. No, come on, they wouldn't kill her. This isn't DC.

I am thinking Quasar and Nova are safe for the time being. Seeing how Rosenberg is hyping Nova as the star of Annihilation Scourge and Wendell just became the focus of a story by Ewing and he's key to saving Avril (and I'm sure that's going to be touched by Ewing since no one else cares).

I would be more worried about Darkhawk or Blaastar.

>superhero murder mystery
Great, now I'm getting flashbacks to Identity Crisis...

Rich is going to be in Annihilation Scourge so if he were to get fucked over it would be there. I doubt it's going to be Sam either since that would piss off Jeph Loeb and people would be making articles about Marvel fucking over a Latino character no matter how many of those people didn't give a shit about Sam.

My money is on Alex Powers from the Power Pack.

I hope it's Peter Parker. Fuck that guy.

They won't kill off a teenager.
They aren't DC

Yeah they just massacre them in groups in the X-titles.

>They won't kill off a teenager.
>They aren't DC
Yeah the company that retroactively killed Bucky when they brought back Cap would never do that.

Pretty sure Alex Powers is not a teenager at this point.

Is Nick Fury still the Watcher? Maybe they killed Nick Fury.

as if the two don't ape each other constantly

>We want the Heroes in Crisis audience

what even is Incoming?

I'm betting its The Maker

Attached: Reed_Richards_(Earth-1610)_from_Avengers_Vol_6_0_001.jpg (1988x2933, 1.78M)

>I'm betting its The Maker
honestly could be, especially since there appears to be two of them running around at the moment(the one on Earth getting involved with Absolute Carnage and the one in space in Future Foundation), and due to the whole "He comes in slices" thing they'd easily be able to replace him as needed

It's the Triumph/Sentry girl from that weekly series Ewing worked on. And she's not even really dead.

Yeah, but that's precisely why I don't think they'll do it. It has to be someone they'll want to mourn, not a villain like that.
Killing Voyager? Last time she was seen, she was at the Far Shore discovering that Challenger broke from the chains, so perhaps this mystery is tied to that.

Attached: voyager_aka-valerie-vector_aka_va-nee-gast.jpg (479x976, 84K)

Can we have a Nova/Quasar team up book already? Preferably written by Ewing or maybe someone who hasn't been involved with Marvel in awhile.

Many of us have been hoping this and the secret project Ewing teased was related to this, but then Annihilation Scourge was announced and all hopes were deflated. I'm still hopeful it'll happen though, they can't ignore the obvious potential.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNjMvMTk0L29yaWdpbmFsL0FOTklIQUxQSEEyMDE5MDAxX0NW (900x1400, 344K)

It would be the perfect antidote to Cates' Guardians. I just want some good Marvel Cosmic.

my white haired waifu

>yfw you catch the three space probe puns

Janet