So she wasn't an evolved insect creature after all?

So she wasn't an evolved insect creature after all?

Attached: 1556471456739.png (416x535, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mossacannibalis/mediahttps://twitter.com/mossacannibalis/media
pixiv.net/member.php?id=11090381
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope, just a basic white bitch

Just a cuckquean.

Attached: 1567382094949.jpg (722x1280, 155K)

>You might think you won, Jackie, just because you have hot, loud, kinky sexy with Marco in my bed every night that shakes the whole house, BUT! What you didn't know is that sometimes Marco lets me lick your sex juices off his thighs and butt with my tongue when you're gone! Checkmate!

Attached: Smug Star.jpg (750x1334, 66K)

No but she's technically not a Butterfly either. Her family's symbol was actually a moth.

Attached: 11.jpg (1135x1920, 557K)

All butterflies are moths.

Impressive.

Attached: 1493866834687 (1).jpg (1052x504, 118K)

how come girls have to wear shorts or a towel around their waist now in a swimsuit in cartoons

Bikinis in the west are seen as "lewd" and inappropriate

They are both lepidopterans but that doesn't necessarily mean that being a butterfly automatically makes them moths as well.

Attached: 1566762276568.jpg (1092x2048, 158K)

Unironically to keep Yea Forums from getting off to them.

I'd much prefer nudist Star

Attached: 1547188683069.png (1542x990, 522K)

>mewmans weren't actually a diffferent human-like species from another dimension, but just regular humans
Hack writing.

That's literally how girls dress. Especially intellectually stunted girls like Star.

What kind of body will Star have as an adult? I can see Jackie keeping her shapely figure and Janna having a lithe figure, but with Star I go blank.

>Not to mention, sometimes when he's fucking Hekapoo they do it in my bed. So it's obvious that he's really thinking about me as her tits milk his cock dry.

>That's literally how girls dress. Especially intellectually stunted girls like Star

There's little underage sluts on TikTok in bikinis posing for old men

So I doubt that

It would make sense for Star to be a nudist. I bet the first time she went to an Earth beach she didn't bother to bring a swimsuit and was wondering why Marco was freaking out.

>There's little underage sluts on TikTok in bikinis posing for old men
And we're going to fix that one thot at a time.

Attached: 1558552402016.png (546x686, 411K)

>Not covered in cum with large portion of it on her cheeks and stomach and but
>Wearing a bottom
>No black guy white guy and ambiguously brown guys standing around her obviously pulling up their pants.

Because of the snap?

The "I had two kids and a divorce" body. They make up half the population in Florida.

Admit it Yea Forums, she and Elena are the superior princesses

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-10-01-47-37-1.png (288x257, 87K)

She won't change much, gets a little bit bustier as Marco nuts inside her repeatedly.

I also think she'd grow some insanely well shaped legs. Kinda like Moon.

Attached: H2SO3aaaa1.jpg (1371x1366, 397K)

Need that Christmas themed picture of Janna and Marco

>I also think she'd grow some insanely well shaped legs. Kinda like Moon.
Moon had her poledancing to keep everything fit though

Attached: 1530841087032.jpg (4141x4481, 1.68M)

I meant the one of adult Janna and Marco, but that works too

Attached: 1564872136960.jpg (811x589, 321K)

This ones a pretty good attempt at what they could end up like.

Attached: aziim-skatesai5-Marco-Diaz-svtfoe-characters-Star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-4268501.png (1280x1383, 1.32M)

>Posting the edit
Nice try, Star.

Attached: 1548831364510.jpg (1280x1369, 416K)

And apparently she had ancestors of the mayor ethnicities in the US, despite the original mewmans being a black man, and two women, who were English pilgrims, in XVI century California....

>Star prevented this from happening
Truly she was the real Forces of Evil

>he thinks Star can stop postgame without Nefcy's intervention

Star is going to age like milk

What do you mean? It still happened.

Attached: 1564864353754 (2).jpg (1167x881, 398K)

feet

Star and Marco aren't going to make it, are they?

Janna was there long before the bug showed up and will be there long after the bug gets bored and runs off to chase some new thrill a year later.

Attached: stars feet.png (880x372, 402K)

Attached: 1000 babies.png (1553x256, 68K)

I'm honestly surprised there isn't that many lewds of nudist Moon and Star.

Attached: moon.jpg (1280x1710, 242K)

>yeah bro the cartoon (the main source of canon) didn't mean anything bro if I don't want it to, star who? lmao

>the cartoon is the main source of canon
>not the woman who created it, but the cartoon itself
Based tard

>the same cartoon that shows how fickle Star is and how fake and artificial her relationship with Marco is
Starco only happened because Nefcy forced it; by the cartoon's own trends and patterns, Starco won't last

Season 4 was a mistake

Attached: 1508550206834.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Star destroyed magic including interdimensional travel, she cucked herself out of 1000 kids even if Marco were into it.

>Doesn't have a hand up her skirt in the second image
Entirely inaccurate to the character

She wasn't related to the first woman to hold the wand as far as they know, but she is legitimately a Butterfly since it seems that ANYONE who uses the wand will transform into a butterfly.

The moth thing was just a joke. It wasn't even a family symbol; it was just the shape of the circle of dough they put on pies on Pie Island and even then Moon and co. considered that a butterfly.

Star actually doesn't keep the shorts on for the whole episode.

Attached: 57325332_987699451435091_6294283283913090245_n.jpg (336x336, 18K)

I'm meaning to fix that

Attached: XMbMZoiv1CQvjV8xq1rmpdYbVAdJOummdinArPqrFo4.jpg (522x574, 56K)

>Strong Filipina legs to bare and carry many Mexican sons
vs
>scrawny white chicken legs

Attached: Episode 21-22 Hungry Larry - Spider with a Top Hat.jpg (963x498, 130K)

>Star, an actual child, didn't wear a sexy swimsuit in this cartoon for actual children.

Man, Americans, am I right?

>white girls

No wonder the white race is dying out.

She's a drawing bro

animators must've had a fuckin field day with this episode

Attached: moons feetsies.png (1280x720, 995K)

Janna is fat

>even if Marco were into it.

He literally proposed the idea to Star himself.

Attached: SMBO2.jpg (2122x2976, 2.2M)

But moths have a bunch of occult meaning and such associated with them, including the act of REBIRTH, and Star had the biggest impact on everything out of all the mewni queens.

>ANYONE who uses the wand will transform into a butterfly.
I mean. They are similar species. Could be argued that the mewberty forma aren't inspired by butterflies, but moths.

>Moon and co. considered that a butterfly.
And that's just it. 'CONSIDERED' by many. SUPPOSEDLY, Star is a model Disney princess, with a prim and proper, and NOBLE family line of magic users and braves. What did we learn during the show? That it's all a fucking lie. The Butterflies are conmen, thieves, blackmailers, kidnappers, not directly descended from original mewman queens...

Don't you think it's more fitting this way?

Attached: moths.png (927x522, 892K)

I get why people are so attached to it; I just honestly don't think it's what the show was going for and I'm not a fan.

>Could be argued that the mewberty forma aren't inspired by butterflies, but moths.
I mean yeah, that could be true, but only if it also applies to Eclipsa etc. It seems pretty clear that being changed into a Butterfly is a natural effect of magic and where the surname comes from, rather than something they chose. Like it's not like they wanted to be Butterflys and so the magic made them that way (and thenread everyone else's bloodline and made them a moth); it just always happens that way.

There was never anything implying Festivia's etc. forms looked noticeably different from prior forms. They're all the same thing and not a different species, because when it comes right down to it all are ordinary humans mutated by magic.

>'CONSIDERED' by many.
That's the thing, though. I get you're talking about the form as a whole, but just in relation to the symbols put on the pies, it's literally a child's drawing of a butterfly. Comet etc. came up with that independently rather than taking it from the Pie Island. It doesn't matter that the piefolk see it as a moth; within Star's family it's a Butterfly. You can't really biologically classify a literal doodle.

>That it's all a fucking lie. The Butterflies are conmen, thieves, blackmailers, kidnappers, not directly descended from original mewman queens...

No they aren't. The Butterfly line from Festivia on lived in complete ignorance of the fact that their ancestor had been swapped out. They don't deserve any hate or being equated to criminals for that. That was all the MHC and many of them did a lot of good for the kingdom. Bloodline means nothing because all are ordinary women playing with magic and being affected in the same way.

>Don't you think it's more fitting this way?
No. Eclipsa did not inherently deserve the throne more than Star, as shown by the show ending with no one having it

first
>footfags
second
starco was shit and forced
season 2 best season, toffee did nothing wrong

ok reatard

Attached: 35235.png (448x508, 254K)

>he liked season 3 and 4
Retarded and gay

>watching a show for 2 more seaons when you already knew it's going to be shit by the movie

okay I gotta admit this is very epic

Attached: yey.jpg (806x806, 124K)

>you already knew it's going to be shit by the movie
The movie left it ambiguous on what was going to happen, everyone here for the nost part was holding out for answers in season 3, retard.

Starco was great.
Fuck you.

Post feet

No, she was just the real bad guy all along. A Magical Girl Hitler.

Those "strong Filipina" legs are that way as Janna is a Filipino LADYBOY

Kill Yourself, TODAY!

She's a gypsy queen, starcuck.

Attached: 1482278977990.png (333x333, 110K)

>even thinking about ladyboys in the first place

You're just jealous

disgusting no cheekmarks star.

This.

it's an intellectual fetish

What went wrong?

Attached: 1564858081972.jpg (1080x569, 117K)

Attached: ericandre.gif (320x199, 536K)

He was Jewish.

S4 is fucking shit.

>Star and Marco can finally be together
>Discover that despite their apparent similarities, Humans and Mewmans aren't sexually compatible
>Star is torn up about it, wants to find some compromise for experiencing intimacy with Marco
>Starts acting suspicious, meeting somebody in secret.
>One day, confesses how she feels about all this to Marco
>Marco tries to reassure her, tells her they'll figure something out
>Star tells him she already found a solution, asks him to keep an open mind
>Goes out, comes back in the room with StarFan13
>Her hair's still only shoulder length, but they've died it blonde.
>Her eyes are brown instead of blue, but they're still pretty without her glasses.
>And she's wearing the same, rather revealing nightie as Star
>Star explains - Starfan will act as her sexual surrogate - they've already discussed it and are both okay with it, and since they're already "so totally alike" they're convinced that a few changes like the hair and glasses will help Marco feel like he's not being unfaithful.
>Marco sweats nervously

Attached: 1521994591377.jpg (1987x3056, 1.26M)

goddammit

Attached: whyboner.png (241x210, 14K)

why does she fight the forces of evil?

Attached: nice.jpg (287x175, 7K)

>Why are you laughing? Don't you see the futility of your actions? Even if Marco does come back home smelling like he got dragged through a fish market, he's still strong enough to give his bestie a hug and a plate of his world famous nachos. So really I WIN.

Janna's a transvestite like all Filipino women.

Have you ever met a Filipino woman. No, no you haven't because they are all boys.

This user obviously takes it up the ass from ladyboys because there's no reason for a person to think of such people unless he actually engages with them.

The Cotugno blackmailing scheme.

source?

It is customary to refer to "source" as "sauce."
>twitter.com/mossacannibalis/mediahttps://twitter.com/mossacannibalis/media
>pixiv.net/member.php?id=11090381

Attached: Star Mossa 1.jpg (894x2048, 227K)

brb downloading the app

>janna made herself flatline so that marco and star could be together
janna and marco end up together after she drunkenly forces herself on him at a party and no one can convince me otherwise

>forces herself
When it comes to Janna's advances, the Diaz consents.

>evolved insect creature
Would have been fun if Marco found out at Wedding Night that Mewman reproduce by the female laying insect eggs in dark corners and the male has to jizz on them to fertilize.

>striped thigh highs
>tongue out
>holding her legs back

it's just too much for me, I really love Star

Attached: 1552058071257.png (820x910, 340K)

Attached: mewberty star.png (1242x213, 60K)

buzz buzz

So once they're together what are the chances that Janna keeps Marco in his princess persona all the time?

It’ll be funny the first time around because it’s Marco in a dress, but soon she’ll quickly stop once she realizes Marco looks too good.

>What went wrong?
you took a mediocre cartoon made for children way too seriously

Attached: sensei.png (1280x720, 628K)

lmao

Attached: 41c7ba30fc4ee3177d1c318aa862c821bec9808a.jpg (1536x1536, 155K)

>sexy swimsuit
Sorry, in most parts of the world that's just a normal swimsuit

Janna and Marco are probably already legally married

Drawfags! Get in here!

cute

>fascinated by the light but not really OF the light
>can be mistaken for the butterfly, the more regal looking flying insect.
>likes to dance close to the fire
>very dumb

Checks out

Attached: hobbes.jpg (200x225, 22K)

Nefcy is inexperienced and can’t say no.

Post more cute feets, especially soles.

>what went wrong ?

cuntugno

Eclipsa was born in the late 16th century and there were about 30 queens before her. Even if they all only lived to 25 because of constant monster warfare, the humans would have arrived on Mewni centuries before pilgrims.

>you're beautiful

Remember when things werent so cucked?

Attached: loli for ants.png (195x195, 66K)

That wouldnt be a problem if the show was actually funny and entertaining for children. Children didnt like it past season 2 either, my niece hates it.

>I c-could be your Star tonight, Marco

Attached: starfan.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

that's depressing... and a little hot

Soul vs soulless

more from her Patreon? She has to have drawn other males and females in bathing suits like this

not in France, Germany, Canada, Australia, Latin America, Italy, the UK, Spain, Sweden, etc.

what does TikTok look like again?

>Starfan gets bolder with every passing session
>finally musters the courage to ask Marco
>"M-Marco, could you kiss me right here?"
>it's her ladyparts
wholesome kino

Eclipsa as a butterfly does not look more regal than Star. She looks like shiiiiiiiit