Bellybuttons Cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=rN2bB8sjjIg

The Bellybuttons is releasing the second volume of its gag-focused prequel series "The Follies of The Bellybuttons", titled "Golden Girl".

To celebrate this, it now has a promotional cartoon on Youtube. Karine, Vicky and Jenny all have official voices now!

Attached: nomnb.jpg (800x1109, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNPhmi1MmBU
instagram.com/les.nombrils/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like Vicky's voice.

Another instance of a good gag comics not making a good cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=XNPhmi1MmBU

The tall one sounds like a 30+ year old woman

Animation looks good considering I never would have imagined it working well in motion these days.

>What's the cortex?
>Don't worry about it, Jenny.
Ha, c'est bon ça

Could you translate the whole cartoon for us?

instagram.com/les.nombrils/

The series updates information on its Instagram page. It's how I found out about this short.

Is the first volume translated?

Thanks to storytime threads here I picked up Les Nombrils hardbacks while I was in France

Vicky is fat now.

Attached: 49.jpg (1920x2645, 1.24M)

Fat Vicky looks better, well aside from the despair on her face.

Oh

My

Fucking

God

See, this is why this series is so fucking genius. Not only do I feel so FUCKING sorry for Vicky that my heart is breaking - and really, who would have thought anybody would feel this way toward her back in volume 1 - but this page is also so fucking beautiful in showing what these girls matured into!

Like fo real, seeing Jenny and Hugo together, seeing Karine blooming into beauty and success, seeing Vicky fall down, the story has come so far!

But fuck I hope Megane saves Vicky.

I hope somebody saves Vicky. Never thought I'd type that sentence.

And STILL there is the lingering question of wether Karine chooses Albin or Dan! This shit is fucking riveting!

>It's Vicky's decision
Hold me lads I'm gonna cry

When is somebody going to translate this volume already?!

Fuck I wish I knew more French

I think Albin is saying something along the lines that his band's message is that you make the decision for your own happiness.

that animation is terrible.

I hate Vicky's family so fucking much!

lol just draw your own cartoon, user, instead of wasting your time watching someone else's work

>We have made a lot of sacrifices and today, we reap the fruit of our efforts
>Yes, very happy!
>We have faced obstacles and turned them to our advantage
>Which sometime implied difficult choices
>That's our message: It's up to us to decide
>You can't let life do what it wants with us
>To summarize, the only way to decide who we are tomorrow, is from the choices we make today
Bienvenue, les amis
I've met the couple before because they're from my city and still come back to plug books although I haven't seen them in a couple years so I don't know if they still live here
They drew Jenny in a bikini in one of my books, posted it here before but don't have it on this PC
I'll see if I can take a pic later

Could you translate the new volume? and show us where to find it tow download?

If you don't want to typeset could you just write down the ttranslated scripts? Ouash has been so busy with work he doesn't have time to translate anymore.

waiting

Not him but...
I prefer writing novels actually. Your imagination is the limit, not time or money

>Ouash has been so busy with work he doesn't have time to translate anymore.
Did he provide an official update somewhere? That's a shame.

WHERE IS THE TRANSLATION OF THE NEW VOLUME IT FEELS LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER A YEAR

could you change the way you present yourself through text

Nah

Go

Fuck

Yourself