Dragonzord vs Kiryu

Why does it make them so mad?

youtu.be/-4UtevOQH9g

Attached: 9FFAB862-9B48-4980-BCAD-4661B101DA8B.jpg (460x259, 41K)

Because Tommywank failed them for once.

Whose mad?

No one is mad. The fact that the PR fandom is being very mild about the rangers being crucified actually shows them to be a lot more mature than Benfaggots and Gokeks.

Anybody send that Mechagodzilla birthday card thing to JDF?

I tweeted it at him and deathbattle.

Based. Sasuke vs Hiei is next, so that’s cool. Thinking Sasuke will win but maybe Hiei will put up a good fight.

>Kiryu pulling himself closer by impaling himself through the sword
Fucking badass. They really had me going for a moment. I thought Absolute Zero won't be used.

I thought they were going to do a Tokyo Bay thing where Kiryu dives with Dragonzord into the water, big iceberg, then the winner emerges.

I got to say what they did was better.

Attached: Happy Birthday JDF.png (1526x946, 79K)

Dragonzord lost because they hate street fighter

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

>weeb edgelord vs weeb edgelord
Lame. Lamer still in that Sasuke is going to win easily via power creep.

How many more fights are left in this season after Sasuke vs Hiei?

3 if the leaks are real

Naw man, their hate for PR far eclipses that of street fighter at this point.

0-3. Fucking 0-3. PR is in a category of its own.

They’re not

well there are still 3 months left and they do one each month so its safe to say atleast 2 more then

The ones that said GR vs Lobo would be a tie and that Finn the Human would beat Steven Universe?

Because they nerfed both fighters pretty hard

They like PR, its just that the Research Team probably doesn't give two shits and not everyone's as dedicated to researching everything as Swan

They tend to leave out certain details in their analysis to keep the viewer from figuring out if its going to be a bloodbath or not before the fight is shown.

Hence why they only glossed over Hal killing Krona and didn't mention some of his other high-end feats like power jacking the Spectre just from going UNGHHHHHH BEWARE MY POWER.

Attached: Hal kicked out the spirit of wrath.jpg (987x1507, 460K)

You've been spamming these threads daily
I get it, your retarded conspiracy theory failed and you want to gloat as much as you can but for fucks sakes man, go outside
You've been obsessed with this match for 3 weeks

That might be because an asspained janny keeps deleting them.

Yeah but they didn't
>Acknowledge the Alpha-1 shit at all (even calling it an outlier would've still been better since it would prove they weren't half-assing the analysis)
>Use an outdated limit for the Megazord's strength (yes, propping is different from actually lifting something over your head but they could've explained that and they've already used similar feats in the past and will likely continue to do so)
>Didn't calc Kiryu dodging Hedorah's laser or scale the Dragonzord to the Monster/Ranger reaction timing which includes an unmorphed Drakkon dodging a laser near point blank while being weakened
>Barely mention any of Kiryu's victories in the IDW comics
The only new calcs they made this episode were Dragonzord going through a mountain and Kiryu's speed in IDW
>Hence why they only glossed over Hal killing Krona
They did mention it, they said it was impressive because he defeated Krona having the embodiment of willpower on his side with his own willpower

>for once
It's been two times already.

Mate, even /m/ is sick of your spamming

It’s not me this time

>Alpha-1
He was totally disabled by being glanced by a moon explosion and had to be repaired. That doesn't tell us that much about his durability, especially because by the time he fights the rangers he's old as fuck and disconnected so long from the grid that Zordon thought he was dead.

>Outdated limit
It's a good "limit" for a fight because as you say, propping up a building isn't the same as gut punching a giant monster so hard he goes up.

>Hedorah's laser and Drakkon
That wouldn't end well for Tommy as dodging a laser from a giant monster is more impressive as it factors out any reaction time delays in piloting.

>They said it was impressive because he defeated Krona having the embodiment of willpower
Which isn't NEAR as impressive as him killing Krona while he had ALL THE OTHER ENTITIES.

He didn't just beat will. He beat fear, and greed, and love, and rage, and empathy, and hope. They cut out 5/6ths of the power of that feat by focusing only on willpower.

Suck a penis janny. Starting up another thread because you have a jihad against death battle isn't spam.

>That wouldn't end well for Tommy as dodging a laser from a giant monster is more impressive as it factors out any reaction time delays in piloting.
But the Megazord itself dodged a blast of electricity at close range in the show
And time delays wouldn't matter because the monsters already should move as fast as the Rangers and the Zords themselves beat the monsters when giant
>He was totally disabled by being glanced by a moon explosion and had to be repaired.
The fact that he wasn't atomized is impressive enough
>especially because by the time he fights the rangers he's old as fuck and disconnected so long from the grid that Zordon thought he was dead.
The Zords themselves are ancient and there were no comments on them or Alpha-1's durability withering away over time

Dude, you spammed threads on /m/ when the other threads were still upped flooding the catalog with numerous threads about this one particular Death Battle
Any person with a working brain would just bump the other threads that were already in place
You're no fucking better than the ASJDF faggots who were a tumor on /m/

>It's a good "limit" for a fight because as you say, propping up a building isn't the same as gut punching a giant monster so hard he goes up.
>Stopping 200,000 tons from falling isn't as impressive as punching 10,000 tons 100 feet into the air

2 threads, now 1, and I didn't create them. You should be able to forgive two anons making a thread on the same topic since it was fight day and you just deleted the last thread on co right when it leaked.

Prick.

>How does leverage and support work, the post
Let me guess, liberal arts degree?

What about the pushing the tower back into place?
I highly doubt the Rangers would just leave the tower leaning like that

No, I don't forgive the faggot who's such a newfag he doesn't realize /m/ is fairly slow and made numerous threads for each fucking thing leading up to the release

It's the difference between moving a weight and benching it.

Heavens, what will /m/ do with the Brain Powered thread being kicked off?

Still better than power level faggotry
/m/ doesn't give a rats ass about DB at all despite the numerous threads spammed
I dread the day they use Eva

>/m/ doesn't give a rats ass
The current threads proves you wrong.

I want GGG vs 01.

>The current threads proves you wrong.
Said threads are fueled by the fucking Conspiretard