Which cartoon first gave you a boner?

Which cartoon first gave you a boner?

I'll start.

Attached: Sam and Danny.png (700x919, 936K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2IctxaCPqw
youtube.com/watch?v=cFVLGNK1lFE
youtu.be/Ksa_VPodygI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gross

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

It was honestly Invader Zim I think. I liked Gaz.

Who the fuck remembers when their first boner was? I've got boners since Tee-Ball. So basically since I was 6.

>looking for good cartoon youtuber (none exist btw, don't worry I'll fill in that spot soon :^))
>find the pizzataxi
>says he like goth but wouldn't bone Sam
What.

t. shitty childhood
You were probably bullied and almost became a school shooter, I bet.

>That smile
>That personality
>That color skin
Thanks for her i'm...
literally diverse in my tastes

Attached: 1540608962918.jpg (640x1081, 65K)

Have you guys ever considered how strange erections actually are at a very young age? How did we just naturally go through all of that without talking about it to anyone or not worrying? I literally don't even remember.

I'm pretty sure statistics show that disturbed children have BETTER memories of their early years. You know, because they were traumatic and such. The most traumatic thing from my childhood was some nigger in middle school who kept pilfering my lunch when I looked away (I should have just put it in my backpack).

Memopry loss from emotional trauma is real, user. It's not that you forget who you are, but you block out memories, or have difficulty recalling details, sequences of events, etc. So, no, disturbed kids won't have better memories.

She's a pretty shitty goth desu. Also:
>Looking for YouTubers to follow
Disgust.jpg

shit taste

Anamaniacs

I remember fapping when I was like 10 or 11 and nothing came out.

>can't remember anything that happened when I was in kindergarten and elementary school
>barely remember anything that happened in middle school
>I'm starting to lose memories from when I was in high school and college
Am I fucked?

Attached: 1540247459028.png (478x351, 172K)

I'm sorry user, but it seems like you suffered from a boring life not worth remembering

The first cartoon i ever jacked it to was
horseshow
But im past that so.

Attached: cow.png (765x540, 325K)

Attached: snifff.gif (461x345, 2.09M)

Mega Babies

you are probably just depresed,is called mental fog or brain fog, is pretty normal i have it too,you learn to live with it

Batman the Animated Series, when Poison Ivy was changing into her costume behind a screen and you could see the silhouette.

Daphne getting hypnotized by the clown or Misty from Pokemon.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2IctxaCPqw

It was an awakening

Lola had me stiff before I even knew what it meant. Especially the way she says doll.

I thought it was because of the ridiculous amount of drugs I was doing at the time.

Attached: lola.jpg (1100x735, 238K)

Attached: Best Episode.png (640x480, 529K)

that red hot riding hood short in which she sings and there's a wolf in the audience

Which part gave you the boner?

Shego made me feel things I never thought I'd feel...

Attached: 432456278.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I think it was the part when she shakes her hips while singing or something, I remember being annoyed of the wolf

>I remember being annoyed of the wolf
Okay, I was worried for a second there.

Probably not a full boner but she gave me butterflies when I was a kid.

Attached: 1496410455.mana-tree_1493707998.furseiseki_brasb.png (989x1280, 423K)

she cute

I was fucking thrilled to come home from middle school and find the new episode was a Shego episode. She's why I like girls with developed personalities and deeper/raspier voices, and not trope stereotypes like the manic pixies.

Attached: 1546753361324.jpg (422x701, 31K)

Attached: BECB28BD-A532-47E5-8588-D108B66DC43B.png (400x400, 28K)

I went in looking for some violent fun when I came across this on youtube. Wound up seeing more sexual content than I probably should have been exposed to at that age. I almost can't believe that series was on youtube, especially when I consider how stringent they are with copyright these days.

Attached: Spawn.jpg (1001x1431, 441K)

Pretty sure it was Daphne from Scooby-Doo.

Attached: __daphne_ann_blake_scooby_doo_drawn_by_dandon_fuga__b2ab81345bbf7d3e71bc4185d68989ea.jpg (700x792, 471K)

i miss dltoon works.

>redhead
>ebil
>voiced by Deanna Troy
My dick

Attached: rita-micozzi-1522573632268-demona-badass-small.jpg (1920x2780, 686K)

Velma wearing pic related. Look I was a fuckin autismo for Scooby Doo, austistic in fact that when they stopped airing "what's new" I'd just re watch season 2 and 3 as I had em on disc.

Attached: Bookworm.png (596x716, 540K)

>He didn't record everything he watched on vhs and play back the same 1-5 minute clips for hours everyday
Kids today just don't know how to autismo correctly

Her missing tooth unironically made her hotter.

Attached: ErisBilly&Mandy.png (371x285, 209K)

Brapkino.

For me it was the actual Deanna Troi.

Attached: 1422826081330.webm (672x752, 811K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cFVLGNK1lFE

Ah, to be 11 and lucky enough to be allowed to sleep late on Sunday again.

Ironicaly, i love short, big tittied dark haired bitches. I also married one, that has pale skin.

Attached: index.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Attached: bagel.webm (1440x1080, 1.19M)

It wasn't a cartoon per say that gave me my first boner. It was Sailor Moon, and more particularly Sailor Mars.

Attached: 1157273851.ews_tfcc-blackarachniasm.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

It's funny how wasted Beast Machines was
BA was one of the few not inherently awful designs

Pretty sure was this one .
But I always remember her in B&W since it was on the 70's

Attached: Miri.webp.jpg (608x632, 45K)

>being attracted to butch hartman characters
Disgusting

You get erections since you were a boy of six. I never thought anything of it.

Personally I think Animated was her best design

Attached: FinalAniBlackarachnia.jpg (249x578, 31K)

It doesn't seem confusing now, but I remember getting really hard boners as a kid and it'd feel really good to rub it on stuff, but I didn't really know why. Sometimes I'd take off my jammies in the middle of the night, take a inflatable dolphin toy that was in my closet, and basically try to fuck it. I never climaxed until I figured out how to jack it, tho

Attached: t-bone-001.gif (400x300, 872K)

ugh I hate the way the artist drew the sweater to fit the tits perfectly like it was made of latex

can't say which one gave me the first boner but I remember fapping a lot to girls from total drama island and 6teen

Goddamn.

The Kankers had me stiff, there's something about having three girls lusting after you.

Forget first boners, what gave you your first orgasm?

I discovered the showerhead at 4-5 when was obsessing over how dinosaurs/ reptiles/ other animals could be naked and decent but I couldn't.

Before anyone says furry, unfortunately yes. But I use painful electro stimulation on my nipples and dick as penance. I want to be normal.

Attached: 1555286795134.jpg (1024x778, 95K)

Most of my fantasies involved aggressive/forceful attention from groups of girls.

Not even joking. Raven made my 8 year old weewee feel strange everytime I saw her on sceen.

It was that one piece.

Attached: 1547261377125.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

It was really Babs Bunny

How'd you react to Zone?

I was in the deep thralls of puberty by the time this episode debuted. Slade tearing off Raven's cape and her leotard exploding into a shredded two-piece had my jaw on floor. I had to ask out loud "so this is still a kids show right". 2005 was a wild time.

Did see that kill about 9 years later. And enjoyed the hell out of it.

Had my fiancee do black lipstick on her upper lip and green on her lower because of Shego. It turned out hot, especially when she left some on my neck.

Technically not a cartoon but cartoon related: it was a Centurions coloring book where some chick gets kidnapped and turned into a cyborg. Gave me a few fetishes, most notably mind control.

Chip n' Dale rescue rangers, the episode with the Coo-Coo Cola cult that all publically bathed themselves in the streams of soda from the fountain machines, dying themselves different colors, and I believe at one point in the episode Gadget Hackwrench acquiesced.

I've been a fucking weirdo since

Almost like procreation is hardwired into us or something.

My brother! Also Angela was a second choice for me.

I blame food coloring

Come along, you belong...

I'd agree, but only because Animated was on point with designs
I'd like to see BW BA in the style to compare

Attached: RacismIsDead.jpg (268x188, 17K)

yeah I had a similar childhood. I started fapping long before I ever ejaculated. It actually scared me the first-time it happened because I had no idea why white stuff came out of my penis when that had never happened before.

The Carmen Sandiego cartoon, the girl had to go swimming in a bikini for some reason.

I dont remember if it was hello nurse or TAS poison ivy, but I remember my first fap was chel

Attached: badbbdcb8221d4296bb6076586f6eb99.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

>Not Crusher
GAAAAY

Attached: Beverly_Crusher,_2364.jpg (810x1080, 506K)

In this situation, which Yea Forums girl is most likely to suggest simply taking a picture?

Wanda’s feet gave me my first boner. That or Vicky in a bathing suit and bare feet

I'm not American so that shit doesn't bother me.

Attached: file.png (1441x930, 665K)

Attached: 5663690-tylee vs suki.png (720x480, 525K)

Oh great, now I have to go rub one out.

Which one?
Anyway, both are good choices

Attached: d793f030074003e647a1a7a40eafeb77.jpg (720x480, 35K)

Alice

Attached: Alice butt shake.webm (1920x1080, 798K)

anyone that can remember their first boner is too young to be posting here

T. Boomer

'96 is boomer now?

Attached: GeorgeTakeiOhMy.jpg (466x432, 80K)

>Literally 22 years
>Not remember his first boner
Ok, you're clinically have a mental problem.

Attached: WhyNotBoth.jpg (419x261, 31K)

Jeez they cranked the AC on the set that day!

the scene where she tries to drag some guy into the bottom of her skirt gave me an unbirth fetish

Young me had good taste

Attached: Kiva Megas XLR ref.png (291x921, 146K)

He's 23 retard, do some fucking math

>math
>he don't said even the specific month
Put a gun in your head & blew off, you goddamn fucker.

you do realize that toddlers cant get erections, even babies and fetuses can

My robot Goddess, same with Jenny and Roodaka

Attached: arceeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Am I fucked?

Only if you had a wonderful childhood. If not, then nothing of value was lost.

I still remember a huge part from kindergarden until high school. For me those were good times and I miss them so much. Fuck the adult life and fuck getting old.

Yes.

Ariel. She probably gets the most naked that any Disney princess, or really any cartoon character I was aware of at the time, ever got. When she's turned into a human, she's not given pants, the only thing stopping you from seeing anything is the screen cutting off exactly where it has to, but that didn't stop me from thinking about it

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAPP

Attached: 1567582104943.png (600x445, 593K)

youtu.be/Ksa_VPodygI
It affected my art too.

I always wanted her to go into my balls through my dick so I can jack off and jizz her out.

I think it was when I first started to notice all her flashing her underwear throughout the movie. Being able to see under a girl's skirt like that felt like I was looking at something I wasn't supposed to be looking at, and that got me excited. To this day, pantie shots are more of a turn-on for me than they are for maybe most people.

Attached: Tink.webm (1440x1080, 2.6M)

Asterix conquers America

Attached: 154570F9-DBE0-46B8-AFCB-7C50FB4674C0.jpg (800x450, 78K)

I distinctly remember having a huge crush on Lola from Space Jam.

Who made this and why do I have a sudden urge to bomb the living shit on the studio who created this abomination

Don't remember which came first, but there was Misty from Pokemon, Daphne and the Hex Girls from Scooby Doo, Usagi from Sailor Moon.

Sensuella from Jungledyret Hugo 2 and Lioness from A.T.O.M
I'm fucking Danish so don't judge the Hugo shit. Was popular when I was growing up.

Attached: 0956785434.png (429x321, 142K)

I kept re-watching the fuck out of that movie when i was a kid, didnt really know why. Now i know

Attached: Gwen.jpg (564x846, 48K)

yes you're fucked and you should stop masturbating. I remember many days from kindergarten and highschool because I actually had friends.