Bendis Legion book sucks from the first page

This is ridiculous. DC wasn’t kidding when they said that this was the year of the villain, just wouldn’t have guessed the we’re talking about Bendis and Didio. Do you guys think we will get Bendis retarded interpretation of the Legion retconed in a couple years and return to the classic versions?

Attached: E5E2779C-AD4B-449B-9534-F01CEF892471.jpg (1987x3056, 1M)

Bendis? The comic book writer?
That Bendis?

Bendis the writer ?

I thought the "year of the villain" was last year. It feels like it's been longer than a year.

Attached: 3f2.jpg (341x354, 35K)

Yes. Bendis. The comic writer at DC

DC does villain-focused events basically every other year. It's Didio's fetish or something.

you sure

No.

If Bendis fails. Say goodbye forever.

Posting LoSH Fanart to cope

Attached: 21752775_10214523083496613_5572220071268181637_o.jpg (1280x453, 143K)

Attached: dawnstardezuniga.jpg (879x1250, 891K)

sorry but we all know where that's going to go.

Attached: 1558811211572.jpg (983x785, 379K)

DiDio has ALOT of fetishes.

I know that you know Bendis - THAT Bendis - but does Bendis know that you know Bendis?

>classic versions
Why would they switch to something even less marketable?

Because it’s what I want

Because it will appeal to older fans who prefer it, and won't confuse new readers on what it's suppose to be.

But they want more than eight people to buy it and already know there are only 7 older fans left.

I don't even know what's even happening with the DC Universe right now, there's so many ongoing events and it's not fun

That's what YOU'RE assuming. I'm a highschooler and I brought a legion comic to read during my classes. A lot of boomer teachers of mine are very aware of their existence. Question remains however, will they care enough for this legion?

idk, this page made me think a lot like,would I stick my dick in crazy if she was THIS hot?

I don't understand why people are losing their minds over this page? I mean it's just a standard Bendis page

It's just that this is the first page of his Legion reboot.

Standard horrible Bendis dialogue starring Rose and Thorn is how the new Legion of Super-Heroes starts.

It doesn't bother me much, but I was somewhat annoyed that the first issue of the legion doesn't have the actual legion anywhere in it. I don't care about this character and am not going to care about her later.

>Because it will appeal to older fans who prefer it

But those older fans are literally dying out of old age or their medical costs are so high they can't afford they capeshit anymore.

>It's just that this is the first page of his Legion reboot.

So fanboy autism whining about how Bendis is a horrible writer. Big whoop. We knew it was going to be terrible when Bendis was announced as the writer. It's not the end of the world.

>The first issue is $5
>a first issue is ment to introduce the characters, in this case, the rebooted legion.
>you read it
>buyers remorse is immediate

and Bendis is sure helping them, giving all the oldfags cancer and heart attacks.

An average LoSH fan is in their late 30-40s user. Calm down. It's their writers that are fossils.

>being stupid enough to pay for a Bendis book
Some people just deserve to be scammed out of their money.

Back cock

Exactly, they're Kevin Smith's age and like Smith before his heart attack that forced him to lose weight and be more healthy, most of the fandom are more than likely fat asses with ticking medical emergencies.

I cancelled my pre-order for the second issue at least. I'm pretty bummed this really was a trash fire. I've read plenty of Bendis books, I'm still reading the new superman and actually enjoying it. But this is the first time I'm actually disappointed by his work. The writing of this issue was beyond lazy. It's like Bendis is talking through the characters with this shitty meta talk.