If you kid is a Mutant in 616 what should you do?

Attached: Jubilation_Lee_(Earth-616)_and_Shogo_Lee_(Earth-616)_from_X-Men_Vol_4_2_(Cover)[1].jpg (360x910, 52K)

Get a gun. Anything that proposes to fuck with my hypothetical child, gets shot in the face.

>Get a gun. Anything that proposes to fuck with my hypothetical child, gets shot in the face.
Do you mean the X-man,the government,Or the anti-mutant hate groups?

Sell my kid to Mr.sinister

All of them. Also Sentinels, if they can be classified as apart from the latter two. 4 guns it is

Yes.

Attached: hUkHzPD.gif (400x225, 3.83M)

Sell it to some ne'er-do-well, stage a botched kidnapping and fake your death so the kid thinks you died trying to save them just in case the bad guys you sell it to pull a saturday morning villain and screw up killing/torturing/etc them and they turn in to an x-man, then hire someone else to kill the kidnappers so they can't ID you, passing it off as criminals killing criminals, then realize you've spent all the money you made from selling the mutie scourge trying to cover your tracks, but fuck it, you don't have to deal with the little shit anymore.

In conclusion, Fuck mutants.

I'll care for it so that when the time comes for him to join the X-Men, He'll invite me to visit the X-Mansion to meet X-23.

Send them to Xavier Institute and continue to visit them over their lifetime and being a good parent to them

Make him register and train his power to/ with the goverment so he doesnt accidentally fart a poison ball on some nigga's face

Fuck going to Xavier's child army, dont want my child come out of it as some kinda fag

Has anyone in Marvel ever done this?

Enjoy having your kid experimented on and turned into a government super soldier.

>Think your kids dont get experimented on and turned into a soldier at Xavier's "school"

Atleast the government's housing facility doesnt explode the fuck up every two weeks

>Has anyone in Marvel ever done this?
Yes.
That was like...how Professor X's institute was ran for generations.

I honestly wish there was a school like Xavier headed by an omega level mutant who goes out of their way to make sure that the thing with the xmen and magneto and the hellfire club doesn't touch them.

Gas it with Terrigen.

Filthy, mutie scum.

>Gas it with Terrigan
Based.

Attached: Karnak smile.png (407x247, 231K)

Based.

This

What this?

Good! Hopefully it turns them into Inhuman like what happened to Toro.

>Hopefully it turns them into Inhuman like what happened to Toro.
What?

Tony Raymond was retconned as an Inhuman in a Secret Empire mini.

>WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BOY?

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE SAVED THE WORLD!? HE WAS TRYING TO LEARN ALGEBRA

Attached: 49b.jpg (634x504, 41K)

If the kid is deformed or uncontrollably dangerous, give it up to the nearest X-Man ASAP. If they look normal, buy some cheap land away from civilization and determine what the kid's powers are. If they are just some pointless shooting powers or low tier super strength, have the kid practice using it on the downlow for a couple of years and return to society. If they are useful like mind reading or unnatural tech affinity, return to society ASAP and have the kid to make bank. In all cases, buy all the guns and body armor I can afford.

Go on vacation and come back saying he became a Inhuman during our trip abroad.

Hope they are smart enough to join the future foundation if not they'll end up with the X-Men and in a cycle of me having to attend their funeral like 5 times or more.

>If my kid is ugly, give it up
>If it isn't, train it to become useful to me
Don't ever, ever get children.

Say they got powers from a freak accident

The guthries, prodigy's family, and a few more used to, but generally the parents never come to visit during whenever they're invited by the school.

The school gets blown up every other week, and that's not counting terrorist attacks. Sending your kid to that school is a death sentence.

>If my kid is ugly, give it up
Honestly, I can see where this might be a good idea. If the kid stands out too much or is a danger to others, he'll either be targeted or accidentally hurt others. It's best to hand him over to people who will provide a caring environment and can also handle their situation. As long as you visit your child and keep up a relationship, giving him up would be a great parental move.

OHHHHH fucking boats.

Move far away from New York and push them to join a team that doesn't have an X in its name.

The only correct answer

Okay but I was speaking from a real world perspective, not Marvel world. And I don't think I would either, that's the sort of attitude taken towards "problem kids" by parents who clearly can't commit to what they brought to life. Imagine parents giving away their Down syndrome children because "they'll be targeted" instead of giving them the proper education and care they deserve.
And protip I know I'm posting this on a board adjacent to another where the proposed alternative would be gassing the kid, but AGAIN, I'm talking real world here.

Get Doom to be the kid's godfather.

If it is dangerous to everybody around it, go and find the nearest avengers and ask them for help. If not, make a society of parents with mutant children. Start a school for them and ask Tony for donations. My pitch would be "Give money for publicity"

based

Dude. Please explain how you're going to single handedly fight off fucking sentinel attacks after some shitlord decides to SWAT your kid because he can't blend in as a normal human.

"Yeah, that's right. My kid's a mutant! One of those scary omega level mutants that will make your genitals shrivel up and fall off. Is that what you want? No, then give m all of your stuff!"

Honestly, I'd probably do that even if I didn't have a mutant kid.

Lie and explain junior got his powers from a radioactive badger bite.

>Dad, Badgers don't even live here.

Do I live in New York or California in this scenario? I feel like that's important to know if my life is in danger by a kid being a mutie

Find some way to get to the DC Universe.

Nigga you’re basically signing your kid up to be a child soldier.

RIP this user’s kid

I'm not going to pretend kids with Down's Syndrome aren't going to be targeted by some people, but nothing in real life compares to the cartoonish hatred 616 civilians have for mutants. You can just be raising your kid in your little house and not bothering anybody, but if that kid has blue skin, it's just a matter of time before someone firebombs your front door.

Not to mention that "giving away" a Down's Syndrome kid in real life would probably be putting them into some underfunded shitbox where, if they're lucky enough not to be sexually abused, their caretakers have their hands full just keeping the cockroaches off of the other 50 kids assigned to them individually. Xavier's is ridiculously well funded and its kids probably live in better conditions than you do now. In real-world terms, it would be akin to putting your Down's kid in a five-star hotel where they can be watched over by the world's best instructors specifically trained in educating special needs children. And yeah, they're getting attacked every other week, but as previously mentioned, the kid's not safe at home either - at least at Xavier's they've got better defenses than most heads of state.