Steven Quartz, I'm afraid you're right...

>Steven Quartz, I'm afraid you're right. Fire nation imperialism hasn't actually made anyone happy and my father just wants power for the sake of it. You're also right that my mother was an asshole and just because she was a victim of abuse doesn't mean she had the right to neglect me. I should go and talk talk it out with Zuko and the Gaang

Attached: day_at_the_beach_by_animegirl45xoxo_d567qpu.jpg (770x584, 54K)

Hooray

Attached: 5F064BE0-D4D2-4678-BBC9-00ED9DB55476.jpg (2000x2500, 1.45M)

but first a little /ss/

How is it /ss/ if they're literally the same age

Actually current Steven is older but he did look like an 8 year old when he was 13/14.

Anime makes no sense.

I actually want to see this. If anyone can fix Azula, it's Steven.

I don't. The reason we love Azula is because of her teeth. If Steven "fixed" her then she'd lose what makes her Azula, her aggression and ruthlessness.

Could be cute I guess

>Don't ask for a super redemption arc in which she maintain her personality but not always 100%.
That's gay user, even for me

SPBP

>"The Steven is right! There is no point in fighting for my Tallest, especially since ny Tallest hate ZIM and sent him to this planet as punishment! But Zim sees the error of his ways through your pathetic voice garblings, and pledges to help the Steven save the universe."

"Zim will also be taking Peridot as a token of friendship and peace. Bye steven!"

Attached: Zimsmile.jpg (346x600, 40K)

>Thank you, young man. You’ve made me seem my empire will cause nothing but pain. I thank you for showing me the light.

Attached: F1AEFA99-C86E-486C-92AA-0C5C38F16B06.png (333x250, 101K)

Azula is for Zuko dick.

C'mon, man. Not yet.

Is this part 2 of that Thanos thread?

I agree. The reason it left an impact is because of how real her and Zuko's faults were, and how both of them dealt with, and got help with, them differently. And if some pudgey autistic piece of shit came along, and managed to, not only, change her mind, but undo years of mental manipulation, on top of already existing mental instability and psychopathy in half a paragraph. It would not only take away from the appeal, but also feel even more hamfisted than SU's already poorly written... Existence...
Though, overall, this whole "SU can save everyone" is obviously some Yea Forums joke being pulled on Yea Forums. But you can bet there are some people that legitimately believe this.

People Believe In Steven. It’s pretty easy, helps that it rhymes.

You better keep paying commissions.

The what now?

>but not always 100%
But 100% Azula is the prefect Azula.
Only faggots want to change perfection, user.

Your problem if you wanna be
Scrapper

Attached: 1539785910611.png (720x480, 424K)

That's fucking fighting words user. Seriously. I like Azula and all that, but I don't want to be associated with that autistic fucker.

He is certainly an odd one

So don't insult others for having different thoughts.
Four Elements Trainer's Love Route Azula changed my mind

He is. Makes it hard to talk about Azula without people thinking you're him. Oh well, at least I'm not getting mistaken as the wonder bread guy. What was his name, Murrlogic or something?
Azula love route is the only true route for the second book, and personally the best route in the game, with Toph's love route being just a hair behind.

Yes, that pal is named Murrlogic.
>spoiler
Damn, you're talking facts right now. Keep it up

I was shocked by how good that spoiler was.

>Be me
>The psychopathic daughter of an abusive and strict father and neglectful mother
>Scared to be treated like how my brother is treated
>So I behave and do what i'm told
>I have to be perfect
>Other wise I'll be a failure like my brother and father will abuse me too
>If I'm like my father, people will fear and respect me
>I feel nothing for the well being of others
>The trifles of their meaningless lives are of no importance to me, the princess of the glorious Fire Nation
>Out of nowhere some 3 foot tall fat ass manbaby appears before me
>Looks like its a miracle that he managed to make it this far without going into cardiac arrest
>Says to me
>"Stop being mean."
>He's right
>How could I have been so misguided.
>My father is an asshole
>My mother only neglected me because I acted out so harshly and gave no thought to others well being
>I can now move on
>There are no repercussions for the way I acted or any of my past choices
>My mental aberrations and years of intense trauma are instantly cured
>Thank you small fat manbaby
>Whoever you are

user, please stop trying to pretend that she didn't scare the shit out of her mother because she was jsut a smaller version of her father and could get him to kill her with a single word.
Azula had a full on Electra complex and the biggest reason why she lost her shit on the throne was because her father wouldn't make her his queen after she gained the throne.

Pay the firelord toll.

Next time she should raise her kid right.

Attached: 18480A67-13A0-47B6-B041-F21F56973FD1.jpg (399x445, 69K)

Finally someone understands. If I wanted a vanilla girl I would obsess over vanilla girls. If I want a ruthless bitch to fight to the death every time when we have sex then I pick someone like Azula. Not something like "she is Azula but acts like Katara lol".

Chad universe, one redemption at a time.

Based.

Do you honestly believe Steven has the power to fix any problems that aren't specifically constructed for him to be easy to fix?

sorry reddit, the idea is not just that funny

Best Boy

Is there anything more autistic than shipping characters, let alone characters from completely different franchises?