Well, all the coma bullshit is finally over

Well, all the coma bullshit is finally over.

Attached: Finally awake.png (1280x720, 845K)

People still watch this?

This show has moved into Simpsons territory in how I just want that shit to end already.

When did it all go downhill?

Needs a final season. Desperately. They've been out of ideas since series seven and it shows.

I would honestly like it to go semi serious and give Archer some semblence of character development for the first fucking time, that DOESN'T get status quo'd by next season, and have him grow and show END

But last I heard Adam Reed was like "yeah we have like 4 more seasons in the pipeline"

Personally, I'd say Season 4, which wasn't terrible, but was when it did start declining. Vice was a clear drop in quality, picked up a little in 6 and 7, and then went back into freefall with Dreamland, Danger Island, and 1999.

When they decided to keep pumping the "Yeah every season has to be new and different we can't do spy stuff anymore!". Seriously, just...Fucking go back to being spies. That was great.

I thought Dreamland was entertaining, but I didn't bother to watch further.

Would be better with new characters.

When they did away with ISIS. They should have either ended it there and then, or milk the name for all it's worth.

>Fucking go back to being spies
Or better yer, a new show entirely. I've been wanting a new Adam Reed show for forever now, but we keep getting this tired bullshit. Whatever fuels his alcoholism I guess.

Revive Frisky Dingo.

>final episode of Archer
>alien ship lands
>Killface and Xander step out

Sure, works for me.

So, are we to expect another season of full on spykino?
Answer: Yes

I wanted a much longer time skip so withered archer can train his kid to compensate for his atrophied muscles and having a shitty childhood.

5 years of horseshit is real hard to scratch back from

Season 3 was noticably weaker, only the first 2 seasons have consistently fresh writing. The creator is a hack and there's a reason sitcoms have dozens of writers anyway. No one actually cares about things made for 20 minute slots, you need a revolving door of minds.

>Killface and Xander step out

Attached: 1460744585232.jpg (464x461, 58K)

General consensus is S05, which I agree with, although the formula and humor had begun to wear out into S04. Post-Vice there's an attempt to return to roots, but then it seems like Reed loses all self-control and careens into half-baked story lines in the 1940s and space where the only thing that has really changed is the scenery.

Another thing that isn't talked about very often is the extent to which Archer's humor--and thus the core of the show--just became sort of dated. It didn't become unfunny per se like the Simpsons, but it just ran its jokes, gags, and characters into the ground. Nothing changed, and it therefore became outdated. Looking back on the first few seasons it's like a time capsule from the early 2010s

Unless waking up from the coma dream...is another coma dream!

They should have just kept using ISIS but had something always blocking half the logo and everyone getting cut off before they were able to say the whole name.