Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: 20190904_173219.png (1080x862, 178K)

I wanna say Jenny

Why are they compared when they are nothing alike>

XJ9. The amount of tricks up her sleeve is simply ridiculous.

Spinel is a ripof- I mean homage of Jenny(Xj9)

Spinel's scythe didn't work on Steven's human falf so it's safe to say it only works on gems, and Steven, after having lost his gem powers, took it from her rather easily, and she failed to dodge the swing even once.

So if this is an actual fight Jenny wins But if they fight for my dick Spinel wins easy
Visually similar

What similar traits do they have? Spinels hair and limbs are not only different from Jenny's but are homages to something else entirely. Personality and backstory wise there is 0 in common. Jenny is also from a mediocre show that only cumbrains remember.

>shitting on mlaatr
go back

Batman obviously

Spinel's body and agility naturally give her a chance to dodge all of jennys default attacks but her offensive capabilities aren't really anything that can put jenny down for long. Sure she could hit jenny with a massive spring fist but Jenny'll just get back up and eventually figure out a way to neutralize Spinel's agility.

Jenny with her metal drill that can crack diamonds.

XJ9 breaks in like half of the episodes so ill go with the jester

>imagine being this stupid
She's a homage of old rubber era cartoons like cuphead.

The comparisons are troll posts. They both have unnaturally colored pigtails aaaaaannd that's it. That's all they have in common without stretching (they're synthetic life and shit, so are a fuck ton of other genre characters). I guess you can see some Astro Boy in Jenny and both Spinel and Astro Boy are Mickey Mouse influenced if you try hard?

Jenny won my heart

Attached: 1550684135983.jpg (331x370, 22K)

Mltaar was a fun, interesting with a conservative tribute to art deco style both stylish and patriotic

Stevenberg jewniverse is pseudo anime calarts kike garbage to brainwash kids into becoming beta homofags and lesbian bitches.

Attached: IMG_2466.jpg (436x437, 114K)

None of those cartoons were SJW trash though.

Jenny is mechanical and rigid
Spinel is flexible and soft
Both have a high degree of utility and unpredictability.
It would be a fantastic battle.

Wrong

Attached: f49df6c9-e541-4406-98e9-f043b986e4bb.png (640x385, 160K)

Normalfags get stuck on the pigtails.

>wasting a whole movie on a rip-off OC donut steel

why