Is it going to be muscle girl kino or are they going to cast another sticc?

Is it going to be muscle girl kino or are they going to cast another sticc?

Attached: 1567426867266.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/p/could-priyanka-chopra-get-her-own-marvel-movie-shes-reportedly-in-the-superhero-talks-17001988
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Yea Forums

>Disney
>doing anything right
expect a womens rights story and a fat Jen

Attached: 155471099203.png (1600x1812, 1.7M)

they're gonna cast a fucking sticc and she won't even be a hulk for 90% of the movie
And her villian is an ex-stark employee

the problem with casting a muscle girl is that girls who are already muscular aren't actors, and almost every actress in the business has no visible muscle because that body type isn't in demand even a little bit

also all of them are short

Oh I'm sorry, are we interrupting your Steven Faggotverse wankfest and endless waifu threads with a relevant topic about one of the most important female characters in comics getting her own show?

She's going to be CGI

we need more biels

Attached: 147922091338.jpg (769x1040, 179K)

well they do have that comic run where She Hulk has ptsd and can't become she hulk now, which was probably made for a tv show adaption

it'd be kind of dumb to start She-Hulk off with "she has PTSD from a past event as She-Hulk and can't transform anymore."

Also Slott is directly consulting on the series, so it'll probably be closer to his run.

>implying Hollywood/Marvel (who is now Hollywood) will employ a muscle girl

I hope they cast a wide net, but I'm doubting it.

Mark raffulo is not buff, but hulk is. Why would she hulk not be buff?

I unironically hope it's mindy kaling

they cast Evangeline Lilly

Attached: evangeline-lilly-7-images-004.jpg (540x900, 45K)

Because the execs will think it's "freaky" because they're fucking 80something and want all women to be the same slender sticcs they had since the 50s

explain your reasoning as to why a short chubby gremlin would work as She-Hulk

Er, yeah. Lilly is fit, but not bodybuilder fit.
Plus, her character isn't known for her brute strength.

the real question is will the transformation scenes be hot?

Attached: 1527457793278.jpg (1384x1224, 259K)

sorry i didn't know this thread was just a musclegirl circlejerk

There seems to be two trains of thought/wants here.

>Wanting the actual /actress/ to be muscular
>Wanting the CGI'd She-Hulk muscular

The latter seem more realistic, if Ruffalo is an example.

Shulkie is way bigger tho

Attached: 379377.jpg (2560x1920, 1M)

For me it's Sarah Shahi.

Attached: 5491683-sarah-shahi-premiere-bullet-to-the-head-03.jpg (667x1000, 138K)

She looks like Tegan from Teagan and Sara.

I hope shes at least bigger than a door frame

She looks like she should be sitting on my face

Attached: 373079.jpg (2560x1920, 742K)

yes, but the precedent is at least a little bit there. The trouble would be finding a big girl who's also a decent actress.

Tony Moore drew her well. Full of muscle and sexy .

Attached: RCO027_1466059820.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

They're out there. Very tall actresses are out there. Look at Gwendoline Christie, people didn't know her until she was on GoT. Muscular girls that are also great actresses exist out there. They just need to be given a chance and this could be a great opportunity. If Marvel are looking and willing to give them a shot.

Bruh. Stay on topic.

this
if the growth scenes aren't hot I'm not watching

Attached: d6q6q1r-b83b8feb-bf6d-4134-9798-31474b4b1b07.jpg (1800x1052, 715K)

shulkie doesn't look like a bodybuilder.
That pic doesn'tlook like shulkie at all

>shulkie doesn't look like a bodybuilder
Not him but c'mon.

Attached: avengers-4-she-hulk-thor-1120038.jpeg.jpg (701x1080, 113K)

>replying to baiting shitposters who don't read comics
These are the same people who said Queen Sticc Gal Gadot was perfect as Wondy and that WW was never buff.

no she doesn't.
Her bodytype is closer to sprinters or pole vault athletes

False alternative.
Threadly reminder that if they cast some muscly chick, that's doing a disservice to She-Hulk, who is a tall, feminine, charming chick with muscles. CGI is absolutely necessary to do her justice, not casting Gina Carano because fags are thirsty for real muscle chicks. Just watch American Ninja Warrior to get your fix, senpai.

If it's slott's run I'm not too worried. His work on she-hulk is actually pretty good as much as I hate most of his spider-man stuff

Look how much that killed her tits. Why would anyone be okay with a titlet Shulkie just to satisfy their muscle-faggotry?

She-Hulk doesn't look like a bodybuilder, she's taller, more slender and has actual tits.

That looks photoshopped, user.

Get used to that faggotry, it comes around every time there's prospective casting for a capegirl.

You do realise there are TWO different types of female bodybuilders, don't you?

Are you retarded? That's what pecs do to tits.

She should be at least as muscular and busty as pic related.

Attached: 1201560.jpg (1014x1014, 120K)

Then why do people keep posting womanlet brickhouses like they're a good fit?

Attached: 9b168d0df4c2784695304a255bdbf0b6.jpg (1214x1920, 608K)

Shulk is a lawyer. She's not showing up to court in a leotard

>I want my female capes to look like starved runway models

>strawmanning so that you can keep your off-topic literal circlejerk

>All you fucking autistic comic book nerds typecasting female weightlifters who have no acting background

Seriously stop this cringe right now.

Attached: 1548113611193.jpg (900x818, 154K)

her size fluctuates

Attached: 10.JB.SheHulk1.jpg (576x873, 219K)

>your
Not my thread.
>off-topic
Try again.

Why don't you post an example of a girl with a body that you would find acceptable?

user that picture is blatantly photoshopped, look at her dress

although Biel was never particularly busty

Attached: 3A3D33D200000578-3924454-Romantic_getaway_Jessica_Biel_and_Justin_Timberlake_enjoyed_some-a-63_14787 (962x848, 152K)

>suddenly acting matters in the post-gadot era

>try again
lol, you really believe yourself? These threads are a poor excuse to post muscle chicks. That's it.
I've been saying she should be CG, user. No 3DPD can do Shulkie's physique justice.

What if the cast a female pro wrestler? Hollywood has had success with it it the past (Rowdy roddy piper, the rock, the draw guy)

I'm looking at her dress and I'm not seeing it.

>What if the cast a female pro wrestler?

I honestly feel like this is what's going to happen. This is literally the only way to hire a good She Hulk. Or maybe they will go for some Gadot lookalike sticc bitch so they can use her as a controversial figure to gain hype.

Or worst case scenario CGI all over her.

They're terrible actors. The Rock gets by on charisma, not acting ability.

No better than all the other waifushit then. You do have a point, but CG needs a solid base to look good.

>Or worst case scenario CGI all over her.
How is actually doing her physique justice worst case scenario? Do you also think they should have went Ferigno with MCU Hulk?

ok, here's a different task. Find ANY other image where Biel is even close to that big.

To be fair the acting is totally different and the atmosphere as well when you see the wrestlers act in WWE.

Arguably worse. I hate waifushit but at least they keep it 2D.
>CG needs a solid base to look good
Since when? Ruffalo and Brolin have nothing like the body of the characters they play.

>How is actually doing her physique justice worst case scenario? Do you also think they should have went Ferigno with MCU Hulk?

Dude, no. Banner Hulk was actually massive. I prefer the CGI. But She Hulk her body is actually practical.

Mark Ruffalo isn't even anywhere near muscular, it's not terrible important. But it does become a question of how much CGI money they want to blow on this series.

Attached: Mallory Wick.webm (640x640, 2.88M)

Oh, you're so fucked.

Attached: fdsfdfd.jpg (406x791, 142K)

No it's not. Where the fuck have you seen feminine, muscular, 7 ft tall, pretty, charming women who have tits and hips? Let alone who can act.

>More female weightlifters with no acting ability

Please fucking stop. I'm so glad we haven't given nerds the power to hire actors and actresses in the MCU.

Ruffalo has always looked like shit because he doesn't give a fuck, but Brolin hit the gym like a madman because he's a professional.

Why do you keep bringing up "acting ability" like it's relevant?

So you're blind. OK.

You can make her muscular you autistic faggot. She just might not be 7 ft unless they CGI her. I guarantee you she's going to just be a normal sized female with green skin. Screenshot this.

Attached: 1552415611321.png (460x507, 256K)

That was to play Cable, not CGI purple man.

You're just proving my point that comic book nerds don't know shit about acting and how the film industry works. You just wanna typecast random fucking whores. Stop.

I don't know. Ask them.

Again with the acting. How can you people unironically use this "argument" after Gadot?

And I guarantee you that's a shit way to go, regardless if that's what they do or not.

Gina Carano's getting thicker

Because it's a TV show where the character has to be charming, witty, feminine, and interact with people, not just flex like a bodybuilding competition.
>Gadot is bad at acting so it's okay to hire a bad actress
>Gadot is a stick so it's not okay to hire a stick
Nice reasoning skills you got there.

I don't read comic books.

Friendly reminder that a literal skeleton with sub-zero acting skills and who couldn't even be bothered to speak proper english so the rest of the cast had to mangle their accents to fit her lack of effort was cast as the quintessential amazon princess of comics. Your argument is invalid.

They will. Just watch, she's gonna be as scrawny as Gadot. And then you fucking faggots will complain and SJW's will cry misogyny and MCU cucks will rally up and defend She Hulk. I swear to fucking God this will happen. This will be good publicity for the show. Seriously, screenshot this.

Attached: 1551649337832.jpg (497x497, 46K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1502787538575.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

>Priyanka Chopra
No. Who the fuck started that fan-cast rumour?

I'd be ok with three out of four of those names, Priyanka Chopra really does it for my dick, and Jamil and Beatriz are both great in general.

This thread was a transparent "post musclegirls" thread from the beginning, so you're wasting your time here my friend

No it's not, that's not how arguments work. Both Hollywood AND nerds can be bad at casting.

I'm gonna feel sorry for the actress that gets cast, with all the autistimal spurging over her body.

not terribly different from basically any other actress in Hollywood

This will be extra, though. Don't know what would be worse hers or Gadot's treatment.

You think that isn't a problem for literally every woman who's ever appeared on screen?

Even a normal fitness girl type would be fine but they won't even do that

Attached: 9df07c97e55b81ef2c6429ec79196cb0acaf226fcc726cd753db95964a77781e.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

there's a difference between being lusted after by general audience and having dedicated fetish freaks after you

if they cast some average/normal (for Hollywood) girl as Jen and CGI her into a glamazon, I don't think anyone will care

although a certain crowd might take issue with She-Hulk's hot bod being presented as superior to [Actress]'s normal bod

Instead they'll hire an actress. To act. Those assholes.

There's been many interviews from actresses that their harrassment intensified after they showed their bare feet on film. I wonder why that is?

yeah, can't imagine any actress who started when they were under 18 having to deal with dedicated fetish freaks

Actors have exactly two responsibilities. They have to be able to use their acting skill to adequately and convincingly inhabit the character AND they have to look the part. If you're fine with say Anna Kendrick playing Shulkie, then you should also be fine with Patrick Stewart playing Juggernaut. Doesn't sound so good does it?

Anna Kendrick could absolutely play Jen

THE ISSUE is we don't know if they're going to be blowing CGI money on transformation sequences and a Shulk model like with Ruffalo and Avengers, or if they're just going to hire someone to be She-Hulk for the whole show and not have her transform.

elitedaily.com/p/could-priyanka-chopra-get-her-own-marvel-movie-shes-reportedly-in-the-superhero-talks-17001988

>Concern.jpg

>accuses me of being shallow when they don’t realize how shallow their thread is
You are asking about actor casting. Casting isn’t comics, especially when you’re not even asking about casting ability in terms of who can portray Jen Walters but looks alone. Go circlejerk and fap on . They do this daily.

I love Anna but I'll have to disagree. Last time I saw her in that Pitch Perfect 2 promo music video thing they did she looked borderline anorexic. It was scary honestly. Someone healthier like Evangeline Lilly would be a better option but she's the Wasp already. The one thing I do know for sure is that Disney 100% has the budget to create visual miracles, but they likely won't.

this thread is far too old for Yea Forums

Does this mean we're not allowed to talk about animated films on Yea Forums then?

Next time then. Their hypocrisy is just funny. They could have chosen any insult but they went with one that made them look like an idiot and a hypocrite.

you're not allowed to talk about anything that isn't screeching about Star Wars or underage actresses

or Doctor Who if the general's up

>AND they have to look the part.
Not really though. Brolin doesn't look like Thanos.
>pointless hypotheticals
That's nice.

You know what, forget hypotheticals. From a purely visual standpoint, which do you think looks closer to the comics version: the Colossus and Juggernaut we got in X3, where they cast buff actors, or their version in the Deadpool movies, where they had fucking Ryan Reynolds playing Juggernaut?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>posting Aaron Shulk
You need to leave

Deadpool 2 looks way closer to the comics than X3's leather daddy, and just proves CGI can overcome any potential shortcomings with actors not "looking the part" for characters with inhuman proportions

Are you implying Vinnie Jones isn't a fucking actor?

I called him a "buff actor" so no, I'm not implying that, but he's barely an actor. He's a buff divegrass player who can act mean, which he already did in his playing days.

I love how we've reached the point where people assume that an image is 100% real just because it's plausible.

> it could be real so therefore it's definitely real!

Get a dutchwoman lol. Large part of them has a pretty fit body, because the bicycle culture

YOU'LL GET YOUR BLACK TWIG GIRL AND LIKE IT!

It'll be numarvel shit where she's a sticc as Jennifer and indistinguishable from regular Hulk as She-Hulk.

here user, same set of pics

Attached: 1531858567114.jpg (1000x1494, 183K)

This is the perfect shape for Jen.

this is Biel current state, not bad for me

Attached: Jessica - Biel --On-the-set-of-a-untitled-music-video-project--19.jpg (1470x1706, 199K)

Why wouldn't she be CGI MOCAP like Hulk? Mark Ruffalo isn't a body builder and neither was Edward Norton.
Jen's actress doesn't need to be a body builder.

Isn’t she already wasp

Beatriz would be ok

"But the sea has her now"

Attached: 1506955368231.gif (300x224, 1.29M)

Because she's a woman and musclefags can't help themselves.

Redpill me on this .gif

For me it's Alison Brie

>Alison Brie
I can see it, but I also feel it would be an uninspired choice

Goddamn I would marry that

>acting ability
We got Brie Larson and Gal Gadot, acting ability is clearly not a priority

Mass Effect Andromeda was a bad game with shitty animations and Yea Forums found that hee-larious

Attached: did i lock the front door.jpg (1273x666, 92K)

>No source
>Obvious fan speculation
I'm not falling for your outrage bait

Attached: 1567016528.png (897x1254, 649K)

Oh, of course.

another sticc.
>Trust Disney because Brie Larson

Priyanka according to the Russos have been courted regarding a potential movie role. Although we aren't sure which one.
I just hope it's not Jen. I don't think she would be a good fit.

Attached: 194115-151105-she-hulk.jpg (400x453, 126K)

They should get a woman who can act and who'd be willing to do one of those ridiculous bodybuilding diets and regimens that men always do to bulk up, like Hugh Jackman or Christian Bale. Pay her extra for destroying her feminine figure in the name of aesthetic muscle beauty. Probably easier than finding a bodybuilder who can act.

Attached: EBQ1bACVAAEwr1L.jpg (800x1200, 161K)