Immortal Hulk #23 Storytime

And we're finally back. Get in here.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-000.jpg (1192x1833, 751K)

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on Bendis' Superman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 25 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-001.jpg (1192x1833, 87K)

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-002.jpg (1192x1833, 758K)

Thanks for storytiming Rodstvow
Fpbp

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-003.jpg (2385x1833, 1.76M)

WE GOT ONE
WE GOT ONE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on Bendis' Superman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 25 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

based and redpilled

Kino

Of course... First time!

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-004.jpg (2385x1833, 1.76M)

Reminder that Rick Jones appeared in Marvel Comics #1000 looking as he would if he aged normally.

Also, he's fucking floating, guys.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-005.jpg (1192x1833, 731K)

>Insurance claims that a Hulk attack is an Act of God so refuses to pay out
Smells like a class-action lawsuit to me, since this would fuck over thousands of people.

you could've refreshed the page before posting it in case somebody wasnt as slow as you, you stupid mongoloid

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-006.jpg (1192x1833, 783K)

It's time for payback, bitches.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-007.jpg (1192x1833, 919K)

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-008.jpg (1192x1833, 953K)

Leonard can't catch a break, can he?

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-009.jpg (2385x1833, 1.6M)

Awww shi--!

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-010.jpg (1192x1833, 837K)

WEW

Savage's on the wheel...

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-011.jpg (1192x1833, 811K)

He really is Rick Jones "Gamma Completado"...

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-012.jpg (1192x1833, 717K)

He isn't doing hulk speak, so maybe it's Professor (maybe).

>them Kirby dots around the Gamma
That's gotta be some kind of power cosmic mix.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-013.jpg (1192x1833, 804K)

Del Frye's gonna be relevant very, very soon...

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-014.jpg (1192x1833, 701K)

why the fuck kirby dots + green always makes me think of Mignola, he doesn't even use them that much and from what I remember they're usually blue or red.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-015.jpg (1192x1833, 1009K)

You're right, this isn't Savage...
Also, gross?

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-016.jpg (1192x1833, 949K)

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-017.jpg (1192x1833, 995K)

Holy shit.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-018.jpg (1192x1833, 796K)

Gross

Gross

WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

And now for the letters...

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-019.jpg (1192x1833, 837K)

Attached: Immortal Hulk 023-020.jpg (1192x1833, 766K)

And that's it!
Some news, though:
>Marvel has informed retailers that Immortal Hulk #24 and #25 have both been postponed on their schedule.
>#24 was originally solicited to hit stands September 18, but has now been re-scheduled for October 2. The double-sized #25 is set for release October 23, after being postponed once before (see below).

>The publisher did not give a reason for the change, however the issue is double-sized and comes just one month after a rare double-shipping month with #23 and #24 planned for September.

Attached: immortal_hulk_24.jpg (917x1400, 314K)

How strong is Puck supposed to be?

HULK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING!?

He's the thing in the tube

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: imhul.jpg (878x278, 104K)

>Titania going down that easily

Isn't she She Hulk level?

Best ongoing comic right now. Debate me

Roughly proportionate to his shortness?

These guys have weapons designed to take down the Hulk, so I'll let it slide.

>No more IH for another month
>Cosmic issue pushed back another fucking week

IT'S NOT FAIR

That, and she had her back turned to them.

It's a complete travesty.

>CBR: In October's issue #25, the action jumps into the far future and the heat death of the Universe. Now, the solicits mention the “Ninth Cosmos," and the idea of numbered iterations of cosmos was a significant element in your Ultimates run. Are you bringing in some of those ideas to Immortal Hulk?

>Al Ewing: We established in Ultimates that the current, post-Secret Wars iteration of the Marvel Multiverse is the Eighth Cosmos. Pre-Secret Wars, it was the Seventh - there's some debate about whether that's a true restart, since everybody survived it, but the big cosmic aspects seem to be counting it. Galan of Taa, who became Galactus, was born in the Sixth, and before that there was the Fifth, where the ghost wizard Moridun is from. And so on back to the First Firmament. It's all in Ultimates and Ultimates2 if you want to read it.
>Anyway, once everything ends - and begins again - it will be the Ninth. And the Ninth Cosmos is where #25 is set. So we're billions of years in the future, in a completely different space and time. This is why we called it "groundbreaking" in solicits - because we're exploring this new territory, this place and time where, to the best of my knowledge, Marvel Comics hasn't yet been.

Attached: immortal_hulk_25.jpg (994x1528, 314K)

>CBR: The solicit text for #25 says Hulk is finally dead, but the Ninth Cosmos cowers before “The Breaker of Worlds.” That suggests the Jade Giant's legacy lives on, or he has somehow ascended. What can you tell us about this particular chapter? How does it compare so some of the previous stories you've told in this book?

>Al Ewing: This is going to be a short answer, because I'm saying nothing.

>Well, not quite nothing - I will say a little about how it came to be. I've been planning for this story since June 15, 2018. That's when I sent the email saying "let's do this." So probably around the time all the Hell stuff was really locking into place. Originally, it was going to be the length of a trade - as in, we were going to spend five issues in the Ninth Cosmos - but we ended up paring it down, and now it's a relatively tight forty pages, which I think is about right.

>How it compares to previous stories... it doesn't. This is going to be completely different to anything readers have seen up until this point. Hopefully it'll still be horrific on various levels, though. Horrific and filled with a kind of ethereal alien sadness.

Attached: Immortal Hulk 020-020.jpg (795x1222, 195K)

Its the evil robocop!!!

I love the references to movies

are you implying robocop created killer robots you fucking dolt?

He can also fly, he became some sort of gamma powered Wonder Man

Never use the same trick twice

I guess the art got some delays, pity. But it is not that much of a wait.

Thanks for the storytime Rodstvow

No, he's right, that's fucking CAIN from Robocop 2.

Attached: Cain.jpg (800x770, 109K)

How can rick be her age. Bruce tried to save Rick who was older than her in his origins.

>power cosmic
Destiny force would be much more probable.

The only time Creel was smart, he fucking murder all the avengers

Attached: Carl_Creel_%28Earth-9997%29_003.jpg (903x1083, 268K)

Dr. McGowan has seen some shit.

People kept complaining that IH lacks raw action and this issue had It in spaids. Thanks.

>Can't burn my face off if I tear my face off first.

The final page is always based

I can't believe Puck is finally back to being cool

Speaking of... Today "Alpha Flight: True North" #1 is released, so there's gonna be a Puck double dip.

My guess is he's four years or so older, and McGee's house got wrecked in the first year or so.

Rick's 18 McGee's 14.

Assuming Rick didn't age while dead, and that it's been a year, three years or so is the same age range by mid to late twenties.

It's been slower of late.

I'm still digging it, but Act 2 isn't as good Act 1

Probably catching some flak for not working in the obligatory “fuck white men” panel somewhere in this one.

Ewing needs to drop that shit. It'll earn him no fans and no clemency.

It looks like Hazmat's radiation powers

It's Devil.

I'm still hoping that Langkowski comes back soon

>that ass on titania
delicious

Holy shit, Absorbing Man gets all kind of fucked up in this run. Poor dude.

Its obviously a corporate mandate, not like they'll let him skirt by with not dropping one for long

Oh hi, Kain.

i honestly hope blonsky somehow comes back after fortean gets ripped out of the abomination shell and gets HULKED.com.

Yeah, this series is never going to be Marvel's top-selling book if he includes like one line of dialogue per year in which there's any acknowledgement of racial issues whatsoooooh shit, it IS Marvel's top-selling book. My bad.

Earwig BTFO

Jesus tapdancing Christ, Ewing.

That was gloriously fucked up.

Yeah, the very fact that Puck rather cavalierly spoke of the likelihood of him rising from the dead at some point in the near future makes that a Chekhov's Gun that we're all just waiting for Ewing to fire.

I don't see how this is a radical changs or anything. He has been mutilated almost every issue.

That's because Savage is behind the wheel now, with Devil taking a break.

they just didn't think to buy superhero coverage

They're both in their mid 20s isn't an unfair assumption

>Reminder that Rick Jones appeared in Marvel Comics #1000 looking as he would if he aged normally.
I wouldn't consider the PAD page as if it were relevant to this run

yeah but we haven't had Skele-Hulk yet

>delays

Attached: 1554067839342.png (1041x287, 175K)

Hulk becomes the Ninth Cosmos' Galactus

Considering sales have increased since he did that, I'd say you're wrong.
>corporate mandate
Ah, I guess you just don't know what he believes in, or what he's written before. Funny.

This happened before, soon after Onslaught when Hulk was reaching critical mass.

A lot of the folks on /pol/ who come here on wednesdays to complain about comics don't really realize what a bubble they live in. In their closed little internet ecosystem, having a black character in a work of fiction written in such a way as that she's capable of expressing thoughts on the topic of race is the most alienating thing imaginable. They don't grasp that most people don't mind that sort of thing, and in fact generally just regard it as being true to the nature of the character in question.

And in fact, these things are also part of an arc. McGee is in a process of learning way more than she expected because she's been thrown in a world of monsters, where the mundane societal stuff she's used to simply stops mattering.
She's meant to be the eyes of the audience, because she offers a rare perspective in cape comics: the civilian, the regular Joe in a world with heroes and villains, and the horror that comes with that.

Attached: Red_Harpy_005.jpg (1102x999, 533K)

Took too long. Stop taking breaks you bastards.

>Eww, Hulk almost touched puny nigger!
Okay Raimi, tone it down.

So... are we?

How come Marvel isn't allowed to draw attractive women anymore? Titania is flat as a board and her outfit seems designed to hide every curve she might have had.
There's no cheesecake anymore.

Jesus Christ that first panel.
Scratch that, Jesus Christ this.

EWING YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD

Attached: Delicious.jpg (364x270, 20K)

Fuck off /pol/

Can you grow up already you backwards 90's fuck? Cheesecake don't sell anymore

user I think that might've been a sarcastic post.

is creel always this cool?

OPEN THE DOOR IT IS REAL

she cute

What is it with Betty's design and behavior in this series that is arousing me?

Attached: 1562026687962.gif (200x114, 841K)

Only when he had his momens. Which in here he did

Oh my god haha
I love this fucking book

I love the first panel. Everybody looks so natural. It's weirdly comfy.

>solar energy hurts Trump

Since when?

>Trump

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 10K)

>Trump
What? If you mean Hulk then ever since he came back from the dead, "night is his time". Solar energy plays into his transformation a lot in this run.

"Green Trump" has popped up a few times in "This will be my final post on Yea Forums"

That's dumb.

>a copypasta is dumb
I'll alert the media

Why would you ever willingly agree to be a head in a jar?

He's around as strong as Spider-Man.

Immortal Hulk is now Hulk: Three Kingdoms edition

who said the guy was willing?

Is this Ruins?

Titania and Absorbing man are based, redpilled and the best couple in comics. Hopefully they never get cucked or breakup

It’s false, nothing can hurt Trump, even an eclipse

Attached: 58EE071B-27FE-4D75-88BB-2BDEE7FC3416.jpg (2500x1562, 351K)

I hope Doc Samson makes it somehow

METAL AS FUCK

Add it to the Samson kill count.

Is pasta user

OMG, They killed Kenny, er, Samson!
It's a nice on-going joke at this point, I believe

He is in par with Kaine right now

Those Minority Report guys seemed to love their job

Your either blind, baiting or retarded either way stop

>massive tits
>flat stomach
>exposed thigh

˙ʞooq ɹnoʎ ʎoɾuǝ

˙oʇ puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇǝƃ oʇ puɐ ǝɹoɯ ʇıq ɐ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ ʎq ʞuıɥʇ oʇ noʎ dlǝɥ ǝqʎɐɯ llıʍ ǝƃɐssǝɯ sıɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝdoɥ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ʇı ɯoɹɟ noʎ ǝʌɐs oʇ uoƃɐɹp ǝƃɐʌɐs ou sı ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs puɐ 'ǝlɔɹıɔ snoıɔıʌ ɐ uı pǝddɐɹʇ ʎlǝʞıl ʇsoɯ ǝɹ,noʎ os 'ǝuoʎuɐ ǝɔnpǝs oʇ ǝlqɐ ƃuıǝq ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ noʎ ƃuıdǝǝʞ ʎlqɐqoɹd sı puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ 'ʎlpɐs ʇnq 'ɟlǝs ɹnoʎ ƃuıʇɔnɹʇsǝp sı ʇɐɥʇ puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ sǝʎǝ ɹnoʎ uǝdo llıʍ ʇı ǝqʎɐɯ 'oʇ spuǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ʇǝƃ oʇ noʎ ɥsıʍ ı ˙ǝuop ɯ,ı ʇnq pɹɐoq ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇıʍ unɟ ɟo ʎʇuǝld pɐɥ ı 'ʍou pooƃ ɹoɟ ƃuıʌɐǝl ʇsnɾ ɯ,ı
˙ǝɔuıs ƃuıʇɐʇıɹɹı os ǝɯoɔǝq sɐɥ ssnɟ pɹǝu ʇɐɥʇ llɐ puɐ 'puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇoƃ ʎllɐuıɟ ı sɹɐǝʎ 42 ɹǝʇɟɐ ǝɟıl ʎɯ ɟo ǝɯıʇ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ˙ʍou puǝıɹɟlɹıƃ ɐ ʇoƃ ı ¿ ʇɐɥʍ ssǝnƃ ʇnq 'pıɐl ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɹǝpuoʍ ou

¡¡¡ os op oʇ noʎ sǝʇɐʇɔıp puıɯǝʌıɥ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq pooƃ s,ʇı ɟı uǝʌǝ ʇı uo ʇıɥs oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ oooooooooooou ʇnq 'ǝslǝ ǝuoǝɯos ʎq uǝʇʇıɹʍ ǝɹǝʍ ʎǝɥʇ ɟı pǝsıɐɹd ǝq plnoʍ ʇɐɥʇ sƃuıɥʇ ɹoɟ uɐɯɹǝdns ,sıpuǝq uo ƃuıʇʇıɥs sı ǝƃɐɹʇno ǝʌıʇɔǝlǝs ɹnoʎ ǝlıɥʍ 'ǝq uɐɔ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʞooq ɔıɯoɔ ǝɟɐs ʎlɔıssɐlɔ ʇsoɯ 'ʇsǝɯɐʇ 'ʇsǝpuɐlq ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ 'pɹɐoq ɐ ɟo puıɯǝʌıɥ sıɥʇ uı ǝq llıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ǝpɐɟ ʍǝu ǝɥʇ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇuo ƃuıɔɹoɟ ʇsnɾ ǝɹɐ sʎnƃ noʎ
¿ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıl ɟlǝsɹnoʎ oʇ ƃuıʎl noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ "˙˙˙sʎnƃ ʎɹɐɔs os sı sıɥʇ 'ƃuıllʇǝsun os 'ƃuılıɯs sı ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ 'ɥno"
¿ ʞooq sıɥʇ uı lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ƃuıuǝʇɥƃıɹɟ sɐ ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ ¿ ɹǝʇsuoɯ ƃuıuǝʇɥƃıɹɟ ǝq oʇ pǝsoddns ɐ sɐ ʞlnɥ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ʞooq ɹoɹɹoɥ ɐ ʎlsnoıɹǝs ǝʞɐʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ ¿ lɐǝɹ ɹoɟ ʎɹɐɔs sı sıɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ǝuoʎuɐ uɐɔ ʍoɥ

/oɔ/ uo ʇsod lɐuıɟ ʎɯ ǝq llıʍ sıɥʇ

>titania is flat as a board
>very clearly has absurd double Ds through the leotard she's wearing
Are you fucking blind

I'm like 90% sure this a cross-pollination joke about Morrison Green Lantern threads

retard they're both mid 20s

Good lord.

I am never disappointed with this book.

>There, he's defeated. I've burned his fa
>FUCK YOU I'M RIPPING THIS SHIT OFF

ah hulk.

they're talking about how old they were in year 1, not now, you donkey

Well, we also got a page of HulkFam that was set before Indestructible and Hercules talking to the audience, so anything outside of the Ewing pages are continuity-nebulous.

Holly shit, a Immortal Hulk solicit isn't wrong or lying for once.

Who said it was scary anymore?
It's just fun and entertaining.
But I'm a fan of monsters, so this direction for hulk makes him more fun.
Also, seeth more batfag.

lurk moar

Attached: boi.png (396x540, 291K)

I've always found that weird child with insane power shtick hulk has kinda creepy.

Yeah Immortal Hulk always has great final pages

Pretty solid issue, definitely the best action issue in a while. Is Absolute Carnage the next issue or do we get one in between?

I think'll.they'll be some consequence down the road.for all that.

Is puck super strong?

Sheesh, I thought it was just a suit....
I bet turning into....whatever that is....hurt quite a bit.

Manlets have low centers of gravity, enabling them to topple lanklets.

>has sex at 25
>doesn’t need comics anymore
I wanna grow up to be just like you

They're right wing brainlets who bought into none science right wing talking points, of course they can't tell they live in a tiny fart filled bubble.
Also, I really like her, she makes this feel like the horrible superhuman filled nightmare it is.
Also, I'd never become a reporter in a world where I'd even have the opportunity to report on this.

Batfag.

As above
So below.

I think the AC tie-in is released the same week as Issue #24

My penis is so erect right now!

>supposedly hype issue with lots of gore and body horror comes out after a hiatus
>only 148 posts from 66 posters
What killed the hype?

Attached: Jim approves.png (607x625, 686K)

the hiatus, probably

although this thread will easily last until the weekend

>Shady black ops taken by surprise at Manlet learning

Well, let's see how Batman is doing...
Yikes, no one even bothered storytiming it!
Badman still sucking

Puck definitely is

kinda hard to storytime a issue that doesn't come out until next week

That's your excuse, Batfag? So sad. You must be the only guy who still worship that garbage.
Glad no one even bothers with it anymore.

I admire you dedication if not your intentions

>Moving the issue in order to not getting outsold again

OH NO NO NO NO the fear is real!

God, the uppity nigger is so annoying.

I love how Devil Hulk bails out like a little bitch every time things get a bit too harsh.

>Samson has two gaping chest wounds

Well that'll end well.

Suck Hilary's dick some more, democrat.

Rick is a badass.

fplp

Holy Christ on a bike

I can't stand shit like this where the good guys have been murdering people left and right but then suddenly the scientists who were running their own Unit 731 were just doing their job and have families! So they're spared

I hope Hulk smash.

H

Hm?

Attached: Joe Smugit.jpg (664x1000, 89K)

>He'd rather have sex than read comic books.

Good riddance.

as Creel said, he's wrong inside.

Don't give that guy replies, he does it every single time.
This just keeps these scientists in somebody else's payrolls, it comes with the territory. I am willing to bet some of them already worked in Roxxon's black site experimentations (like in Weapon H) and a few likely are up there in the Orchis (House of X), working to create a counter-defense against the mutant advance. Call it "extremely skilled labor".

50 M
50 Small
101 xl youth
100 youth m
50 extra small youth
50 youth small
89 youth larges

Pretty sure it's cause Rick got there first.

hell be fine

Repeatedly going to Hell can't be good for.you.

What are those bullets made of if they are capable of piercing Samson like that?

Rick seemed fully intent on killing them it's more the journalist that bothers me. She's hardly batted an eye at some of the death and murder that's gone on around them this series but suddenly she feels for a bunch of Doctor Mengeles because she sees a dad mug. I hate that this character is the reader standin for this issue and it has nothing to do with the black woman anger page.

Cool I’m gonna pick up the hard cover in October than pick up the subsequent trades, should I start with issue 20 or 21 when I start buying them?

Ya, this hasn't really made since the whole run,
Bullets penetrating these Gamma beings,
But I figure it's just being played for the gore-
Like Samson getting killed in half the issues he is in.
It's fun.

>we could’ve had five issues in the Ninth Cosmos
We live in the worst timeline

>She's hardly batted an eye at some of the death and murder that's gone on around them this series
This is false, and just shows you've been speed-reading. Go back to #19-20 and tell me she hasn't reacted at all to the violence (and she's done it before anyway).

I would've love it too, but lets be real. #25 is focusing a new MC and species with the Hulk being more of a background threat. Some people are mad that Hulk isn't the only character in this run so five issues in a future timeline would have them rioting.

The HC only goes up to #10 as far as I'm away, so get Vol 3 of the trade.

Sorry, meant to reply to

The Right Hand is Mercy.

Yeah I was gonna get vol 3 and 4 and start buying them from after 4 I have a few comic shops that have a few back issues available. So next Wednesday I’m gonna get them, I’m still reading through peter David’s hulk and I should be done with it by the time that the hard cover is out

with all the super heroes and shit i am sure it's a dream come true for some

They've made reference to Shadow.Bade packing serious Class 100+ firepower.

Considering they're trying to hunt the Hulk.

AAAAAAAGHHHHH THE HULK SMILED AT ME AAAAAAAA

Good question, I know he's pro-athlete level at least, but didn't he have a demon in him to make him superhuman? That was in the 80's I think though so no idea what his story is now.

Shut up Bendis. Go back to your safe space

Attached: 9056830.jpg (642x460, 26K)

brain case and everything

Attached: cain brain.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

This picture is relevant to my existence.

Did super math save those guys?

I don't think so, no.

Attached: puny_hulk_math.png (810x715, 983K)

There are good guys in this book?

I think it's pretty natural for her to be resistant to the idea of killing anyone. Besides the fact that she hasn't seen the terrible shit they did, like Rick has, it's hard to get most people to kill no matter the situation.

Also, McGee has seemed like she's on the verge of a mental breakdown ever since she came back from Hell and it's gotten worse since she met up with Red Harpy. Something's going to make her crack soon.

McGee for final villain?

Getting the acid off

>Fortean's gonna become like Rick and become an emanciated skeleton who becomes trapped in a tube or some shit
IT ALL MAKES SENSE

It certainly does. The Thoughtful Man isn't how you'd describe Del Frye, since he's apparently lost his mind. Maybe that's the twist here.

As someone who hasnt touched marvel comics since 2013 i think, is there anything I need to read before Immortal Hulk?

Same, he deserves better than this.

No no no, thoughtful man's obviously Leader.
Thing in tube could be either Frye or Fortean after he gets JUSTed.

BASED

I don't think so.
Everything you need to know is in the book.

Dangit, they didn't post my letter

Why would you willingly agree to become an abomination?

Power.

wtf are they all made of clay?

Is him as strong as Carnage?

This wil bi mai fainal poust on Yea Forums.

Hau kän eniwan think thät this is skäri for rial ? Hau kän eniwan teik siiriosli ö horror buk with the Halk äs ö supousd tu bi fraitening monster ? Hau kän eniwan sii the Halk äs fraitening for rial in this buk ? "Ouh, the Halk is smailing, so unsetlling, this is so skäri gais..." wai ar ju laiing tu jurself laik thät ? Ju gais ar dshast foorssing ontu jurself the nuu feid ther wil bi in this hivemind of ö boord, with the blandest, tamest, moust classicly seif komik buk ther kän bi, wail jur selektiv autreidsh is shiting on Bendis' Supermän for things thät wud bi preisd if thei wär ritten bai samwan els, bat NOOOOOOOOOOOO ju häv tu shit on it iiven if it's gud bikoos the hivemind dikteits ju tu du so !!!

No wander ju känt get leid, bat gess wat ? Ai got ö göörlfrend nau. For the föörst taim of mai laif äfter 25 jiirs Ai fainali got ö göörlfrend, änd ool thät nöörd fass häs bikam so irriteiting sinss. Ai'm dshast liiving for gud nau, Ai häd plenti of fan with thät boord bat Ai'm dan. Ai wish ju tu get göörlfrends tu, meibi it wil/will open jur ais öbaut the hivemind thät is distrakting jur self, bat sädli, the hivemind is probabli kiiping ju öwei from biing eibl tu seduus eniwan, so juu'r moust laikli träpd in ö vishos sörkl, änd sädli, ther is no Sävidsh Drägan tu seiv ju from it. Ai dshast houp thät this messidsh wil/will meibi help ju tu think bai jurself ö bit mor änd tu get ö göörlfrend tu.

Endshoi jur buk.

You mean Hulk, right? Hulk has this thing now where he turns into the hulk only at night. Its kind of like in the early comics but it wasn't addressed if its the sun ray thing or a natural clock thing. Obviously he doesn't become green spaghetti in the comics.

>This will be my third post in this thread.

I like the story and all but holy hell I hate afew things of it. When was Puck a killer? When do we see banner finally take the The Cage off? Can we go a full issue without someone passively throwing guilt on Banner? Ruffalo got so much screen time because Banner is a worth while character.

I suppose the biggest gripe is that I think this chitty chatty hulk is irritating. Its always grinning like a psycho and being stronger than everything. How he is not weird serpent devil hulk but weird father figure hulk. How devil hulk isn't the devil but the green cloud in hell is the devil and that gamma radiation is a passage to the devil, like we need that chest nut from science christians.

Mostly its just creepy devil hulk all the time.

So what you're saying is that he'll become a glow in the dark CIA nigger?

Attached: terry.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

Why is everyone jerking off? This is nothing

oh fuck you

Hulk ripping his own face off is certainly something

I'm sure this is more up to your speed, then.

Attached: 1566983284827.jpg (1988x3056, 2.45M)

Cates really wears his Aaron influence on his sleeve

They are making a new black batman for (you).

>When was Puck a killer?
"In Spain, I fought bulls and fascists - and I let the bulls live."

If you looked at a different angle do you think you can see the guy Hulk absorbed earlier?

Is this Dutch or something?

Devil Hulk might actually be a demon of some sort since he couldn't enter the House of Ideas because it was "holy grounds".

Did those two die?

Hulk has been killing folks lately.

I seem to remember they mentioned using several dog brains to pilot the robots. Or was that another series?

That We3 by Morrison. They used actual pets for that.

I think you are right, sort of, but
It was Weapon H or Hulkverines.

The Stuff!

>not spring and autumn period
>where he's really from
Amateur

If you think about it, the whole mess really does prove the Hulk needs to die. I mean, Gamma Radiation is producing literally unkillable, mythical, immortal monsters. Most other superheroes can be killed by throwing enough guys at them, but the Hulk just keeps pulling out more bullshit.

How many personalities does he have? How many alternate forms? Sure, we assume Banner is a 'good guy', but he's walking around with a barely-controllable WMD. What happens if the Hulk was just an openly malevolent killer like Carnage?

>the Hulk needs to die
kinda goes against the central conceit of the book there chief

Attached: concern.jpg (480x433, 25K)

fuck off fortean
don't you have a gamma monster to mate with?

Let me ask a weird question.

If Fortean managed to kill the Hulk, how bad is it? Let's say that Bushwacker just blew a hole in Joe Fixit, then they incinerated the remains. Shadow Base is likely stood down or starts hunting other gamma freaks, and the Hulk is gone for good.

Is that so bad? Isn't that better than letting the guy who once led an invasion of Earth - with the power to shatter the planet - roam around freely?

>What happens if the Hulk was just an openly malevolent killer like Carnage?
Then you'd have Maestro. But lucky for you, the 3rd act is about Hulk/Bruce declaring war on Humanity to end civilization as we know it!

it wouldn't stick, Bruce has been killed multiple times as Bruce and comes back as Hulk as soon as the sun sets

mean, he's all metaphysical and shit now, he's making up new forms and powers as he goes along. Conventional science can't deal with that shit. We're talking black fucking magic here.

The only viable outcome seems to be taking a syringe full of gamma blood mixed with super-soldier serum and injecting it into your eyeballs until you get powers too. Then getting a suit of power armor, working on the idea that "I'm the Hulk BUT I'm also Iron Man AND I'm Captain America" beats "I'M THE HULK".

Remember when he punched a War Wagon into another War Wagon? That likely cost more than multiple F-35s! Once he did that, I would just throw my headset to the ground and go "What do you MEAN he blew up the War Wagons? That's our entire fucking budget! All right, from now on, genetic fucking freaks only, at least they don't cost millions a pop."

Look, the giant mech with solar projectors cost billions to build, and requires a pilot to undergo drastic surgery (and likely years of therapy) to operate. A man with magic dwarfism just wrecked it with his bare fucking hands!

Do we need to redefine the word 'die' or 'immortal' here?
I'm not sure.

Attached: IH312.jpg (1000x1548, 252K)

Honestly, conventional armies are pointless in Marvel. When Captain America > Seal Team Six plus air support, why even fucking bother?

>the 3rd act is about Hulk/Bruce declaring war on Humanity to end civilization as we know it!
Hulk is the one to break the Cycle.

Poor Savage. Once again he's only allowed to come out to get fucked up.

>All right, from now on, genetic fucking freaks only

But as this issue proves, that's as much of a toss-up as sinking millions into anti-monster tech, only with the bonus of potentially creating more unstoppable creatures in the process. There's no easy solution for this epidemic.

They love to do these last page gross-out scenes, and I love them too

T-1000 body horror

Been there, done that.

Why is everyone shocked? Do you guys were shocked when this first happened over 20 years ago? Oh, I forgot Yea Forums doesn't read comics.

Attached: hulk face.jpg (4773x2445, 3.06M)

For some reason people think Ewing invented body horror Hulk even though Peter David's Hulk was full of it.

Attached: Incredible Hulk Epic Collection - Ghosts Of The Future-410.jpg (1988x3056, 2.59M)

that's some weak-ass body horror compared to what Ewing and Bennett have been pulling

No it's a Finnish person speaking English.

>mfw I have no face

And fight on Dying Ground
Sun Tzu came far before Three Kingdoms by about 500 years, Warring States Period is around 250 BC, Three Kingdoms is around 250 AD.

But Sun Tzu is a wizard who eats people's souls so he was probably still around 500 years later, right?

the more I read Puck the more I want to read Puck. He was great in the Alpha Flight one shot today too.

What did Marvel mean by this?

>If Fortean managed to kill the Hulk, how bad is it?
>wearing Abomination for skin
oh, no, that's certainly the best thing for the world.

Same as always with David:
Absolute Shit.
Who drew this crap?
MacFarlane?

Savage has got a raw deal in this book

That really isn't as gory or graphic or, most importantly, creative as the body horror in this comic

It wouldn't stick, now that he's been touched by TOBA the guy is seemingly capable of outliving Mr Immortal and past the heat death of the universe

it sure looked like Hulk just fuckin' merc'd Mr. Immortal

Attached: Puny Humans.jpg (590x907, 145K)

Jus means we're getting a triple dip in October with the Carnage tie-in as well.

Now I see how it looks like when I go sometimes to threads where people are enjoying something and I purposely go to shit on it. Damn this is pathetic, I will try not to do it again.
But seriously, what is it with certain "fans" who get off on calling things overrated and "already played out" but their examples are either subpar or not at all comparable? I mean, you can't even *see* the skull in those, so that already puts Immortal above Incredible.
Also nobody claims Ewing (and Bennett) invented body horror. That's nonsense.

Angel Medina

>Got her while her back was turned, sir!
lmao

>Gamma boosted Destiny Force
Jesus Christ, who could stop him?

Ditto on Doc Samson, too.

Natural sunlight weaken his orange powers

This comic never lets me down

Angel is actually amazing as long as you have good inkers
Pretty sure this Hulk run was before he worked on Spawn though

Attached: spawn.jpg (800x655, 420K)

Based

I thought it was swedish cook

Attached: Don-Not-Want-Funny-Scared-Dog-Picture.jpg (620x703, 53K)

because it's just fighting I guess.
no real plot developments

Pretty sure he got digested by now.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Ewing or Bennett read that comic and decided to take it to the next level here.

he has manlet rage

>Talking shit about Angel Medina
>Talking shit about McFarlane
Bite you tongue, swine.

Attached: Robert_Bruce_Banner_(Earth-616)_Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_444_002.jpg (907x1022, 324K)

said it before, I'll say it again: Rick jones is the new Half-life

Enjoy your book.

You've already been upstaged.

sun tzu is really cringe

Attached: This pleases me.jpg (500x220, 14K)

Agreed, Ewing should've quoted The Art of the Deal instead.

yea looks like cain, one of the most based robot designs

Hi john

Attached: 9EFFA5A8-819B-4E23-95A6-5E1AE8326D85.jpg (600x622, 47K)

SKLUTCH

Attached: clever.png (843x500, 528K)

It's about presentation, detail and timing

That's the difference between horror, and simply being an unstoppable monster.

Why?

what kind of fucking advice is "let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night"
I have another fucking wisdom for you
"have a big penis, women like it more often than not"
what a fucking insight

It's Yoda style advice.

It means "don't let anyone know about what you're planning to do"; you absolute dolt.

DC is coming out with a new black Batman for (you).

Come now, random user obviously knows more than one of the most studied works in history.

Because it's old and stuff. *Sips onions-latte*

>He just gives Brian Banner therapy when he's dead
>By the end of the series he's been dead so often that he manages to work Brian around to wanting to make amends

I think its more that this is an adaquate story in the middle of a huge draught. I have issues with this entire run, sure, but its better than the limp back pat stories of the rest of Marvel is putting out.

I think people be trippin' about the body horror because its become more popular in recent decades.

Attached: wb9j6.jpg (570x359, 21K)

Thats kind of what he has been doing for this entire book.

Probably would be for the best. Nothing the hulk has done this run actually qualifies as being a good guy.

It's pretty dang good.

I'll grant you that as comics are being defanged and emasculated Immortal Hulk is like an Oasis in the desert.

No.

Fortean can't kill the Hulk and isn't trying too. They want to unlock the secrets to Hulk's power and use it as a weapon of control.

In doing so they'd knock the Green Door permanently open, and let all the horrors into the universe.

kek

Avenging the murder of a little girl and a gas station attendant

Stopping a mad scientist and saving a town from slow painful radioactive death

Stopping Briansquatch from murdering a hospital full of people.

Giving several Avengers the business that they had coming for some time.

Stopping the TOBA from gaining access to reality.

Saving Rick. Saving people from Shadow Bases fallout.

Stopping Fortean.

Could Steven redeem Brian Banner?

Also helping to kill Nebulon who was controlling the Train of Worlds that was about to consume Earth, by eating bargaining demons.

What is the Green Door?

The barrier between reality and the place below.

Gamma opens it.

Cool

Jesus, the covers for this series are just incredible. Holy crap.

Alex Ross is a living legend for a reason.

Also, busted that pyramoid thingee and ended the game, whilst whipping about 15 Avengers.

Also ALSO absorbed that dark crystal shard that powered Nyx, temporarily thwarting her plans to turn the lights off the universe.

Best Defense was criminally under-rated.
Hulk smashing with Surfer's board was a real moment.

Attached: BestDefense.jpg (1041x1600, 600K)

I have that cover as my phone's wallpaper. It is honestly mesmerizing

So in summary, Hulk in his quest to end the world, has saved it more times than the Avengers.

Dr. Doom was right.

It's like Leonard Samson said, he's the "Green Hulk".

Don't forget after his business with Fortean is done he's going after the one evil organization everyone else overlooks: Roxxon.

For a psychotic DID sufferer, guy's more stand-up than a lot of other heroes these days.