Doctor Manhatten didn't do anything wrong...

Doctor Manhatten didn't do anything wrong, and in fact was the one who triggered Rebirth by altering the timelines because he wanted to hang out with Superman.

Ozymandias is actually behind everything.

I'm not kidding.

Attached: doomsday-clock-11-1.jpg (675x900, 117K)

Knew it.

>that 2nd spoiler
Again?

Also Saturn Girl gets dusted because whatever Ozy's planning successfully erased her from the timelines.

Does the real roschach ever come back?

No joke, this entire issue is basically a retread of #11 of Watchmen, down to him basically trying to recreate his plan in that story despite it being canon in this series that that plan didn't fucking work.

Why did Alan Scott get whacked tho

Because he's a homo

Post scans u niggerfaggot.

That doesnt jive with the panels we saw.

Attached: 20190904_165946.jpg (4032x2268, 3M)

Nice photoshop.

Just wait until later

>a more classic-looking version gets offed and we get Bendis' version instead

O-oh.

Attached: GO GO KEN GO GO KEN.jpg (960x540, 53K)

>bubastis helped with the explosion
u wot

Is that immortal Hulk behind doomsdelay clock? Post that instead

Hold up, hold up.

If Ozy is telling everyone his master plan...

Is it too late? Did he already put the final part into motion?

Attached: 656.jpg (184x184, 8K)

we had so many 4channers commit suicide, why couldnt one of them shoot up DC offices first?

I guess it's gonna be like the movie. "I triggered it 35 minutes ago. It's happening right now." But here an actual super can rush in and stop it just in time

This. I wanna know if TOBA is actually in it or if Ross did another click-bait cover.

Uh oh.

Attached: sweating.gif (1280x720, 1.77M)

Saturn Girl literally gets dusted because whatever Ozy did apparently worked so well that she literally doesn't exist anymore.

I guess that was supposed to be his "Thirty five minutes ago" moment.

Who gives a SHIT

It's another click-bait cover. Not a lot actually happens in this issue.

>like the movie

Attached: ௵.jpg (372x260, 21K)

Man Johns what happened. I feel like reading this at once is going to feel insane

So is that how they explain away the abomination of the Bendis Legion? Ozymodias rapes the timestream and replaces them with an Ozymodias approved SJW Legion?

You know, it's funny. I recently reread all available issues back to back since it's been going on so fucking long I started to forget things. Honestly, the story is way more structured than I thought because I forgot things from older issues that I then assumed were brought up out of nowhere in newer issues. The ideas are there and it ties together. However, it's still not structured the best and the EXTREME time between issues is just making it worse. People will dismiss this as convoluted crap and forget about it when it at least deserved to be seen as kinda convoluted crap then forgotten.

I did a re-reading of Doomsday Clock this evening in anticipation of #11 coming out tomorrow and boy does the thing not hold up well PERIOD. Especially knowing that Bendis, King, Snyder all doublecrossed Geoff and ruined everything he was working towards and forcing him to compromise and produce a work that is pure garbage.

OP here, also forgot the other best part of the issue.

Mime and Marionette are actually Dan Dreiberg's parents. Doc Manhattan didn't kill her solely because he saw the future and knew Dan would one day make Laurie happy, and the only reason they were brought in on Veidt's plan is because Veidt hoped that doing so would ensure Doc didn't instantly vaporize him the moment he saw them.

Geoff compromised before the whole thing began.

Remember, the main reason for the delay was that Geoff watched the entire left go irrevocably batshit insane after Trump got elected and decided to rewrite the story so he could shit on the left via having Superman and Wonder Woman sing the right wing version of "You Need To Calm Down" to the lunatic left and upping Veidt's evil and give him a SJW themed trio of henchmen, one of which (the black man) finds out that he was lied to and manipulated by the woke SJW that used him as a hatchetman.

HOW is that explained?! Dan would have already been born and grown up when they are doing their crime shit?!

Or it could be because Johns sabotaged himself on the onset by literally not planning anything until a year in to Rebirth and even failing to anticipate basic shit like how he needed more pages per issue which forced him to put delay upon delay on his own series that forced everyone else to move on ahead without him.

CEREAL LORD DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: stupidjohns.jpg (375x295, 76K)

The House of Ideas

whats up with these conspiracy theories

time travel, probably

It's the people that are still hooked on the idea that Rebirth was gonna 'fix' everything and that Didio just sabotaged it to spite Johns. This of course fails to take in to account that the entire thing was a sham from the start and that Johns is a notorious flake who really doesn't need any outside interference to fail to deliver what he promises.

I'd honestly imagine it's a bit of the two. The truth, in this kinda stuff, is always somewhere in the middle. Johns, way before Rebirth, expressed a legitimate longing for the way the JSA was. The dude likes his Golden Age heroes.

I know at the very least that King was told to ignore what was going on with Doomsday Clock. I'd imagine other writers were too. For the time being, it exists in a vacuum.

I wish it hadn't gotten delayed and things could have progressed closer to the way they were originally intended. But, things are what they are.

At least I get more Gary Frank art, I guess. Love his work.

it also fails to take into account how rebirth was a failure sales wise
at least new 52 lasted until dcyou (4 years) with its trades selling well until rebirth confused people and killed those sales too

To be fair, King is ignoring basically everything at the moment. The only thing he's been forced to acknowledge is Year of the Villain, and even then you can read Snyder's JL and be completely unaware that King's Batman is even happening, with some stuff actively contradicting what is being shown there (like Selina apparently being in Lex's evil army in a completely different costume).

Johns probably had an idea at the end of all this, but at the same time while I dislike Didio I don't blame him for just cutting Johns loose when he basically had no idea when his status quo setting maxi now had no end in sight and his only options were to do nothing or entrust it to his other big-selling writer, Snyder. Snyder's plans are fucking dumb, but at least he actually has a plan that he can deliver on time.

Confirmation that Johns is writing this as he goes along

Attached: le temporal transportation.gif (740x416, 2.44M)

King's early Batman had Doomsday Clock tie ins, Saturn Girl in Arkham

He probably wasted a lot of time rewriting it and just ran out of time, had to shit out a script since he already committed to writing 12 fucking issues.

That probably was before Doomsdelay Clock got turned into a two year ordeal.

Doomsday Clock makes me sad. Imagine if this had been done in the past. Hell, not even the '90s but the mid '00s. People would be losing their MINDS over this. good or bad. DC would focus all of their power on this event. It would be handled with such extremeness that it would probably still come out not great. Regardless, the comic book world would hang on every issue. It would have severe repercussions on the DC Universe.

Now? They couldn't give two shits about this thing not just having any sort of impact on the universe but even if it's any good. No one who reads comics cares in the slightest. It will finish and maybe be like "Ooh, Comedian and Dan are in the DC Universe now!" or some shit and they will get used twice and forgotten about. It's just depressing.

Attached: NCm82jXSpYIKdCoXpkbq_A32iKbDlBKq-m4XbQg78OE.png (320x321, 158K)

The whole comic scenes as a whole feels so small and unfocused nowadays, it's truly sad.

Everyone is so dispersed, there are plenty of reasons and all can be seen as justified but still, it's a bummer.

Attached: 1533948630982.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Imagine if DC hadn't screwed Moore over. He would probably be writing this himself

The words “I told you so” have never been more appropriate to me. Look, I’ve never felt Alan Moore was above criticism and the way League ended has retroactively given me a lot of contempt for his work upon realising at least 40% of it was just him inserting his magical realms and ideologies and somehow simultaneously shitting on them both while also writing the story to say their success is a good thing. But I can’t think of a good way to integrate Watchmen as a setting into the main DC continuity in a way that doesn’t read like fanfiction. At best, well written fanfiction. But even to be done right it would’ve needed to be handled well, and based on his previous work I had no expectations about Johns sticking the landing. And here we are.

I honestly, honestly don’t know what people expected from this mess after seeing the other issues with Rebirth.

Your memory is a bit fucky, user. New52 saw a sales spike that ended with DCYou, like you said. But DC pulled themselves together with Rebirth, and sales went back up. They gave Marvel a run for their money on a few separate occasions, particularly during Marvel's Secret Empire blunder. Rebirth didn't kill sales, it's what came AFTER (Bendis) that killed it.

I thought it was Dan and Laurie adopting the child after Watchmen?

Changeman Ken is a more engaging story than Doomsday Clock. Sad.

People keep mentioning saturn girl but this shit has been running for so long, I cant even remember how she's supposed to be relevant to the whole thing