Why does Steven never call Uncle Grandpa...

Why does Steven never call Uncle Grandpa? It took me out of the movie because I was wondering where was he was the whole time. He could have solved everything seconds. He's the strongest.

Attached: where was he.jpg (1439x809, 67K)

non canon

He was helping other cartoon network characters in need.

They actually say that the episode is non canon in the episode itself

This is the only good thread on Yea Forums in the last three days.

Attached: 1561337814405.gif (960x545, 652K)

You get one (1) Uncle Grandpa adventure per life. After that he has to move on to help other kids and you never see him again.

That's because Uncle Grandpa is all about helping yourself.

I know, I thought that too. I wish I worked on the show so I could remind them about Uncle Grandpa.

he fucking killed himself thats why

Uncle Grandpa couldn't redeem Aunt Grandma. So he erased her from exsistance.

I'm not going to shitpost and claim Say Uncle was the best episode but I unironically never laughed harder at a Steven Universe episode than that one

he shot himself after his show was cancelled. this is canon, check the creator's art

You do realise there's more than just ONE Uncle Grandpa right?

Attached: ddb.gif (400x224, 2.54M)

>can travel to different universes without any problems
>limitless reality warper
>has access to creatures and monsters of any kind
>known for solving any problem given to him
Is Uncle Grandpa the strongest cartoon character in existence?

One does not summon Uncle Grandpa.

Then post it

i don't know what uncle grandpa is up to but PIZZA STEVE would've beaten spinel easily

fpbp

Pretty much. He's like a benevolent elder God.

If you watch the Uncle Grandpa pilot, the parent of the kid he helps explains that Uncle Grandpa only shows up to help you once.

Attached: grandpa.png (679x626, 172K)

Friendly reminder that Uncle Grandpa was the one who taught Steven to reliably summon his shield. He was the influence that helped Steven for the rest of the series and should be applauded for that.