TOM CRUISE AS IRON MAN

Pretty neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDM69UEyM3w

Attached: Iron Man.png (819x476, 451K)

I hate Tom Cruise. Creepy, tiny little man.

Shit taste faggot

Yea Forums this isn't about comics or cartoons

Yes, it is.

this guy did a better job with Bruce Lee in Matrix

Nah Tom Cruise can actually perform interesting stunts so he'd be wasted behind a CG robot suit.

Yet another manlet

When will we ever learn

dilate

>Implying he wouldn't build a functional Iron Man suit to pilot

I hope you're cute irl, I love manlets.

RDJ was great in the first iron man but there are some later movies where the dude is totally phoning it in but disney kept on backing up truckloads of money for him.
Tom would have been good but I don't think he would have had the magic in the first movie that RDJ did
but in the long run Tom wouldn't have stopped caring like RDJ did.
Plus he would have insisted on keeping the original iron man outfit instead of just replacing everything with CGI.

No it fucking isn't. OP is posting about movies, MCU specifically, movies belong on Yea Forums. Just because it's based off of a comic doesn't mean it's Yea Forums, and if that were the case, Yea Forums would be infested by movie threads about movies based on books. gtfo.

Attached: Bruce-Lee-Matrix.jpg (1200x627, 124K)

Can't we have a non-Manlet instead?

Wow, the voice thing still has a really long way to go. That sounded dead as fuck.

>dark
>broody looking
>can play jerks but still adept at playing heroic characters
Why has no one cast him as Batman yet?

When will we see Uma Thurman as Iron Heart?

He was hungry for the first IM because his career has been shitty right about then, but he was far better in things like the indie movies he was still contracted for versus the shit he then started getting, like Sherlock and the future of the MCU

>Just because it's based off of a comic doesn't mean it's Yea Forums
That's exactly what it means, and people like you crying about it year after year won't change that fact. Don't you think if your position was supported by the rules, the mods would have cracked down on these threads by now, and let people know Yea Forums isn't for adaptations? They don't, because you're wrong and nothing you do can change that.

you're a jerk