Why has death battle been so good with their verdicts lately?

Why has death battle been so good with their verdicts lately?

Attached: 1B3C3204-BADD-4EB9-9A7D-8D6E22965FA2.jpg (567x318, 82K)

They’ve got this down to a science at this point.

All they had to do was arbitrarily decide the giant kaiju in Godzilla were 40 times more powerful than those in Power Rangers.

From there it was a natural decision to have a robot that loses 95% of it's battles vs Kaiju defeat a robot that wins 95% of it's battles with Kaiju.

End of Story.

Seething

>t. JDF

No research team and keeping their corporate dick sucking in a minimum

Power Rangers to the Ozone club

This was a stomp

I want Hiei to win though. Does he have a shot?

Kiryu scales to Godzilla who is stronger than any zord

who won?

Unfortunately no.
Endgame Naruto is equal to Namek arc DBZ

Kiryu

Nice rebuttal.
Just about as good as DB's "Well Mecha exists in the same universe as Godzilla, and even though he can't possibly beat Godzilla, that counts for everything MG wins!".

Just because a toddler consistently beats up other toddlers doesn’t mean they could beat an adult with a terrible track record

good shit

The Dragonzord and the original Megazord aren’t even the most powerful in their own settings, and Godzilla, and other Kaiju just have better feats which allows Kiryu to scale, like the fact Kiryu can resist a Black Hole, well above planetary.

didn't kiryu have godzilla decisively untill godzilla got a rodan ex machina power up?

I think that was another Mechagodzilla

I believe that is what I said originally, that DB decided the Kaiju (and by default the Zords) in PRU were a joke.
Which kind of made the whole Death Battle pointless.

sorry wong era

Wrong mechagodzilla

Wrong Mechagodzilla

Attached: Super_MechaGodzilla.png (590x956, 1.03M)

i literally immediately realized it only after i posted it

This fight was like having Dan Hibiki fight Terry Bogard, except it's decided that everyone is a pussy in Fatal Fury because there's no Akuma in it.

"OMFG, Mecha has a beam! A beam that can vanish a building!! If the Zords were buildings they'd be fucked!"

Attached: Dan.jpg (453x666, 32K)

To be fair though, something similar to that did happen to Kiryu except on the opposite side and Mothra was there

Stop seething vsbattleswiki

why do mothra's kids become magically op when fighting godzilla?

Molecular level dude

Yeah, you'd think that with a working disintegration beam, Mecha-Godzilla wouldn't be a continual Fail epic.

>he says while power rangers got fucked by a retarded skeleton

godzilla power levels can be quite ridiculous when they want to be quite frankly
see: most of his recent outings both cinematic and animated

I saw King of the Monsters, and Godzilla doesn't carry nuclear warheads in his utility belt.

Again, you just reinforce my point that this DB had nothing to do with the robots, and everything to do with "Godzilla is teh greatest, so everything in his universe is auto-win against anything that isn't".

Which begs the question, what was the point of this deathbattle with that premise?

>No Shin Mechagodzilla ever
Fuck

Attached: 1543178811490.png (600x600, 127K)

THEY'VE GOT
A POWER TO JOB THAT YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
THEY'VE LOST
THEIR ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO EVEN UP THE SCORE
NO ONE WILL EVER BRING THEM DOWN
THE WIKI LIES ON THEIR SIDE

0-3 POWER RANGERS
0-3 POWER RANGERS
0-3 POWER RANGERS
JOBBING MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS

nuclear warheads also just make him stronger

Godzilla would fuck battle mode dragonzord and kiryu narrowly beats Godzilla so

All their victories are owned by the parent companies. (WB, DC, RoosterTeeth)

I don't think Toho owns DB

True, but WB's cashing in on the distribution rights to Godzilla.

Not this season
>Mitsuru beat Weiss
>Ghost Rider beat Lobo

And Shazam vs. Captain Marvel and Aquaman vs. Namor were right regardless of who owned them

Don’t they also own Power Rangers? I know there was a Justice League crossover.

No, they sold the rights back to Saban a long time ago, then Nick picked up the rights to that.

cringe

LITERALLY defeats Godzilla at the end of his duology.

I think Sasuke vs Hiei is next.

>Kiryu drags himself further onto the staff for a clean shot
Holy fuck based

Even then all the fighting in the world does not mean much in Power Rangers when it takes some super special finishing move to actually win a fight. Either Megazord's lightning sword thing, Dragonzord Battlemode lightning drill spear, Mega Dragonzord's shooting a bunch of Z's at something or Ultrazord firing a shitload of guns at something.

Dragonzord does not have a finisher so it cannot really win a fight

Reposting
I'm fine with the verdict but the research felt off
>Both Kiryu and Dragonzord got downplayed like hell
>Barely any IDW feats for Kiryu
>Dragonzord doesn't get to use or scale feats that came after Megazord vs Voltron
>No lifting the Cayan Tower/Infinity Tower (which should weigh over 200,000 tons) but they keep the 10,000 monster punch from Megazord vs Voltron
>No Alpha-1 moon explosion scaling but instead scaling to Rita's Island explosion
Its like they didn't bother reading GGPR because they assumed that because it was a prequel to Green with Evil, they could skip it but they still took into account the Megazord's feats for scaling
Its like they only looked up incomplete respect threads and already made calcs instead of actually pulling a Swan and go through everything
Imagine if Goku vs Superman 3 happened with Goku winning and them ignoring any feats that came after Goku vs Superman 2
If they applied all of the above but still say Kiryu wins because of Pachinko scaling, I'd be fine but after Hal vs Ben, Mega Man Battle Royale, Falcon vs Cage, Ghost Rider vs Lobo, this is easily a massive downgrade in terms of analysis quality
Research wise, its Carnage vs Lucy tier
Good fight though

>Black Hole
Black hole feats are dubious if they don't literally suck up light
Its impressive yes but not even vsbattles wanked Godzilla's black hole feat that far

>scaling to composites

>Kiryu is the Dan of Godzilla
vsbattleswikifags seething

The research was lazy and you know it
The G1 blog sided with 6-5 with Kiryu yes but at least it did the Dragonzord mostly justice in the analysis

5-4 actually. with one of them wish washy towards kiryu so arguably 6-3. and some of them disagreed with the moon outliers

>5-4 actually. with one of them wish washy towards kiryu so arguably 6-3.
he said Dragonzord should win but Kiryu will win
>some of them disagreed with the moon outliers
They didn't, they all agreed that Dragonzord with Boom comics in mind is moon level
Its just that they scaled with composites of the kaiju Kiryu fought in IDW, he'd be planet level even though scaling to composites rarely makes sense

isn't using boom feats compositing anyway? considering what happened in shattered grid?

Probably not unless Hiei has some crazy good gimmicks. Endgame Naruto is bullshit

It makes sense to composite the combatants (as long as its reasonable)
It doesn't make sense to composite the characters they fight
Otherwise we get Green Arrow from Injustice capable of beating composite Doctor Fate

so basically compositing idw kiryu and mire kiryu is fine but not idw goji, anguirus et al with the others and scaling that way?

You say that every thread

You can use Kiryu fighting IDW kaiju for scaling to those specific incarnations of IDW kaiju
Spacegodzilla in IDW never displayed the same level of destruction as manga or movie Spacegodzilla
Lets say Shin Godzilla showed up in IDW, looked like Shin Godzilla, did nothing impressive like Shin Godzilla, and jobbed to Skeleturtle who just breathes on him until he dies
You wouldn't suddenly say Skeleturtle can beat film Shin Godzilla

>You say that every thread
Everyone says the same shit in these threads
They are all the fucking same

yeah that's what i said. on a side note isn't space goji the strongest in godzilla in hell's flashback?

Guys if we can get this to like a million on first day we can probably get more /m/ content. XJ9 vs Robot Boy hand-animated fight baby

We'd sooner get a Zeta Gundam fight since Ben fell in love with the UC while researching for Gundam vs Optimus

Honestly I think after Darkseid vs Thanos they realised that telling it like it is pulled way more positive attention than any amount of shilling or halfassed research would

ben 10 vs hal

Well, two steps forward one step back as they say. Desu I agree with the result but they left out what I felt were the most vital points of the reasoning, and THE FIGHT, god I know the fights are just there to give you something cool to look at but they should know by now people WILL treat the fight like the crux of the argument whether they like it or not.

>equal to Namek arc
Hell no. Nobody in Naruto is ever planetbusting tier. I'm not even sure Naruto could beat Goku during the Piccolo Jr. arc.

Kiryu vs Dragonzord was half assed though
See

i'm more of ben fan and before getting dialsed by co the only things i really knew hal from was the animated justice leauge movie, all star batman and various scans from the silver age but really an ending like and talking about hals big feats would havemade it better