Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt8164820/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show is over, fuck off

i had sex with your mother user. how you like them apples

It was a shit finale

>AT finale
>finale
Yeah, call me when it's the ten year anniversary of the show.

>wanting to remember a shitty ending
Also fuck the show living up to nothing
>YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO RAISE YOUR EXPECTATIONS SO HIGH
fuck off

It’s Steven’s time. Deal with it.

Attached: 26F0BC69-F78D-4EBF-A539-86D7A8A7F25F.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

cringe

Attached: A41DC7BC-A630-4BE1-A5EC-6991CB5236C4.jpg (1009x702, 228K)

oh user the show will be forgotten by next year better savor this fleeting moment of relevancy

As bad as the finale was, it still makes me a little sad that it passed by so unnoticed

A lot of shit is going on in Yea Forums besides a finale anniversary

That's how bad of a taste the finale left in our mouths.

fuck you
it was worse

Pink and light blue look good together

Well it's not as if it was a surprise considering the quality of the five seasons that preceded it

Make me some apple sauce.

Reminder that shipping both lesbian characters is a sign of sickness. Please seek help.

jesus, it's been a year since that shit aired?

I was excited for it and watched the entire marathon, but after I watched the finale I felt unsatisfied and disappointed. I didn't think it'd be that bad. I think I got more enjoyment out of the Minecraft special.

>it's already been 1 year

>A fucking year
God damn life is going too fast

Ayy. I thought about it tangentially when the SU movie was airing and thought, "Wow, there's a lot more posts and the talkback is livelier than it was for Adventure Time"

That made me a bit sad, since I always liked AT more despite the shit it went through

who cares? this thing turned into straight trash after one season, just like regular shitshow.

>Wow, there's a lot more posts and the talkback is livelier than it was for Adventure Time"
Yeah...cool horseshit bro

no way was that last year

>Drawthreads started popping up again
>active threads when the series was marathoning
>Finale went over 1000 posts with talkback threads everywhere
>unnoticed
What? SUfags are just cancerous and plague the board until they get kicked back to /trash/ but there was a lot of festivities leading up to the finale.

Nvm I'm a dummy, went back to check the archives for both talkback threads and AT had the higher post count (1634 vs 1589). Guess the more recent experience would stand out clearer in my head. If it's any consolation, we'll all be shitposting about the next big thing one year from today

Above: The protagonist confronting his enemy, drawing strength from his ideals and the challenges he's faced to reach this point.

Below: The protagonist impotently struggles against his enemy. He will be saved by secondary characters singing and fucking Betty.

gee I wonder why know one gives a shit about AT's finale

Attached: Untitled.png (910x1055, 729K)

>Above: The protagonist confronting his enemy, drawing strength from his ideals and the challenges he's faced to reach this point.
You missed the part where the enemy succeeded and the diamonds had to step in and save his ass

Steven had her beat. Diamonds were just there to help her heal.

>Steven had her beat.
>Most of the Earth was destroyed

Okay

>>Most of the Earth was destroyed
I'm pretty sure Beach City took the brunt of the poison because of the battle, so the whole world wasn't affected the way it was supposed to be.

The finale was the biggest insult they could have given the fans.

Attached: 1492074808396.gif (450x306, 339K)

it doesnt deserve a thread,AT ending was terrible,man i used to love that show,why did they had to masacre it that way

>The finale was the biggest insult they could have given the fans.
imdb.com/title/tt8164820/

Pretty sure Yea Forums isn't the fans

Finn stopped being the protagonist of his own show sometime around Islands, shit was all about Bubbleline baby. I wonder if there are any other shows where similar happened and the spotlight switched to someone else over several seasons?

that wasnt a good thing

Time flies by and I'm still here.

None of that is true.

And before you're saying that I'm defending the show, I'm not, I think late AT is horrible. But this idea that the show became all about Bubbline or whatever just isn't true. I suspect that the people who claim it was so never even watched the later seasons.

Shills arent real fans

literally who?

I loved reacting to that thing with you guys.

Attached: adventure time finale.png (1345x434, 125K)