What are some comics/cartoons you refuse to watch/read?

What are some comics/cartoons you refuse to watch/read?

Attached: problematic-artists-comic.png (1000x1000, 280K)

Steven Universe, but mainly because of the fandom

>stonetoss implying he is funny

Attached: D_ubrvCXsAEspiw.jpg (464x456, 25K)

Steven Universe, but mainly because it's ugly as sin

These comics are objectively badly made. The punchlines are obvious and basic; even the most generic product of a sitcom had more complex and nuanced jokes.

I wouldn't say refuse, but more like wary. Any show where the most notable discussion is shipping. Shit like Miraculous Ladybug and RWBY.

Star vs, everything about it scream deviantart, tumblr and cal arts.

Steven Universe, for no particular reason

Marvel comics and any cartoon made in the west (US and Canada)

Attached: 1552186286490.png (1278x543, 361K)

does redpanels/stonepanels think people who work at hobby and comic stores actually own everything in the store? what a stupid attempt at a punchline

Ok retard

There are a lot, mostly because they're for little babies or bore me.
I'm actually more likely to watch/read stuff that disagrees with my political opinion because I'm interested in what drives others to those opinions.

Don't forget reddit.

>Being a bigot invalidates everything that person has ever done

Attached: 1560134122587.jpg (520x514, 60K)

It's not a store, dumdum. Its someone's house.

>if you think I'm shit you must hate Disney, Lovecraft and Mad Max which I basically made

lmao Stonetoss always bringing the heat

>Seething
>Rent Free
>Dilate
pick whichever one you feel is most applicable

sneed

What did Walt Disney do?

Homosuck (mostly due to the fandom), Steven Universe and the like, crap written by Bendis, Millar, Brubaker, Hickman and the like, Goblin Slayer and so on.

This board says otherwise.

He's just implying all of those were made by "bigots", though I'm not sure about Disney.

SU, Amphibia, TTGO, most of the stuff Butch Hartman made, Gravity Falls, BH6, Scott Pilgrim in its entirety, Rick and Morty.

Attached: 1549215208842.png (512x1024, 14K)

>well, I'm a bigot, but there are other people who are also bigots, then I'm good

Pebbletoss accidently (?) confirmed that he's a bigot. He can't be this incredibly stupid.

Probably the "Walt was an antisemite" rumors.

Some normalfag meme about Disney having been an antisemite

I was about to ask if he was actually parodying that comic in OP's comic.

>rumors
He was a raging anti-semite as proven by many of his letters

While I do dislike Stonetoss for the artstyle and I generally dislike political discussion, I don't think you should hate a piece of art based on the creator. I think the more you separate the art form the artist the better, and most art should be anonymously made so you know as little about the artist as possible, that way you can look exclusively at their subject matter and technique. Fame and recognition shouldn't be a thing, everybody should do everything anonymously and with as little reward as possible, that way you weed out the fame seekers and only have people who actually love what they're doing. The only admirable thing about Stonetoss is that he doesn't use his real name anywhere. But I do kind of get the feeling he's trying to use the comic to start shitstorm discussions and quietly laugh about how much trouble he causes and quietly smile about how much attention his comic gets. Well,
I say fuck you for ever wanting attention, you little whore.

Retard.