how the fuck did she obtain a drill when she was literally forgotten in a literal play ground?

how the fuck did she obtain a drill when she was literally forgotten in a literal play ground?

Attached: 31B627AB-4AC8-40DA-A30A-92329837BB3A.jpg (1334x750, 63K)

Current theory is that it was used for trying to maintain the garden... the gem's equivalent of weed killer.

where'd she get the rejuvenator? was that just laying around in the garden too?

where did you fuckers watch it

I was wondering that too. Maybe she went to another abandoned place that belonged to Pink and got the drill and the rejuvenator.

Bad writing

from the chest

Attached: 1566603914157.png (680x307, 192K)

homeworld probably just has a bunch of those lying around, and steven just relaxed all of their security.

see
and pink diamond is the worst gem

It's literally everywhere smartboy. Just go to Watchcartoononline or some shit.

how to Yea Forums:
>check catalog every few days
>if the entire catalog is one color ill click on a couple and ctrl:f "mega"
>watch
>if its good ill read some threads
its not that hard

>implying Pink didn't have one on standby originally thinking she might use it for when she inevitably gets impatient for her colony to finish

Remember: i there's a problem in Steven Universe, it can probably be traced back to Pink Diamond/Rose Quartz.

>click on a couple and ctrl:f "mega"
Any time something major airs, I just open the archive and search "mega.nz". It's bound to be on the first page of results.

She manifested it out of her stretchy magic vagina through sheer rage

This but unironicly

More like a bad plot hole

I like how people r making excuses for the movie error, imo i think the crew just didnt think about it

What bothered me most was that it injected all the fluid into the Earth and they never explain how they'll fix it. I thought it was supposed to be a planet destroying catastrophe? Seemed to only affect Beach City. It ends on a cutesy note about Steven kissing the Earth and making it better, how's he going to do that for the whole planet?

And in half a day no less. Steven barely had time to end his song before she showed up with that giant poisoned needle.

>"i've decommissioned all my weapons of mass destruction like you asked"
>"yellow, do you even know what that means?"
>cut to a bunch of missles and shit just floating in space

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-04-07h53m21s575.png (1280x720, 623K)

The thing probably needle to slowly inject the thing into the earth to poison it all, by the end she just flushed all the liquid at once and only destroyed the city instead of poisoning the entire planet.

Who cares, you pedantic fuck

like said, if you inject something too quickly it basically just wrecks the injection site. Works like that in medicine and pastries. Shit probably had to be slowly injected over the 40 some odd hours to really kill the whole planet

I would assume the best way to dismantle weapons when you have access to space travel is to chuck it into a star.

Obviously. Speculation is just more entertaining than the mundane answer.

that's what we all thought during the movie but it doesn't really matter.

you don't go into a steven universe expecting good writing
just turn your brain off