Based and mechapilled

Based and mechapilled

Attached: CEE37CD5-F7CF-4281-958E-B43DDEE39E79.jpg (567x318, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MVn1HEOhffw
youtu.be/E-yKblsM10w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm fine with the verdict but the research felt off
>Both Kiryu and Dragonzord got downplayed like hell
>Barely any IDW feats for Kiryu
>Dragonzord doesn't get to use or scale feats that came after Megazord vs Voltron
>No lifting the Cayan Tower/Infinity Tower (which should weigh over 200,000 tons) but they keep the 10,000 monster punch from Megazord vs Voltron
>No Alpha-1 scaling but instead scaling to Rita's Island explosion
Its like they didn't bother reading GGPR because they assumed that because it was a prequel to Green with Evil, they could skip it but they still took into account the Megazord's feats for scaling
Its like they only looked up incomplete respect threads and already made calcs instead of actually pulling a Swan and go through everything
To put it as a Yea Forums analogy, imagine if Goku vs Superman 3 happened with Goku winning and them ignoring any feats that came after Goku vs Superman 2
If they applied all of the above but still say Kiryu wins because of Pachinko scaling, I'd be fine but after Hal vs Ben, Mega Man Battle Royale, Falcon vs Cage, Ghost Rider vs Lobo, this is easily a massive downgrade in terms of analysis quality
Research wise, its Carnage vs Lucy tier
Good fight though

Attached: 1562444563513.jpg (390x600, 119K)

>and them ignoring any feats that came after Goku vs Superman 2
As in no Rebirth, Tower of Infinity, Forger, etc

It was pretty cool, I just feel bad for Hiei in the next fight

DB research has been shit since they brought the crybabies from the old blog on as official team members

Who's next?

Sasuke vs Hiei

Hope Hiei wins but I heard naruto got stupid after shiipuden

Nigga, the research improved after promoting the old blog
No more Toph vs Gaara, Yang vs Tifa tier disasters
Dragonzord vs Kiryu having absolute piss poor research is just an exception considering how much Swan alone pulls

>t. Research team

>t. Salty benfag

It did. Sasuke stomps hard.

okay what matches did they fuck up and how were they worse than Gaara vs Toph and Yang vs Tifa?

There's also a feat from the actual show they ignored
Dragonzord tail whipping a monster all the way from the bottom of the ocean to the surface in seconds
I was legit hoping they'd calc that shit

Kiryu wins even if it was poorly researched

Only one they did this season that was debatable was Ed vs Aang because they thought aaang was a lightning timer

youtu.be/MVn1HEOhffw

Soon

Attached: 40F645FC-C5BB-4CA8-958B-2DB2757281B7.jpg (400x600, 51K)

Can Sasuke even damage Hiei? I did a quick skim of his abilities and one of his most destructive jutsus is basically Mortal Flame tier bullshit that would just be a warm breeze to Hiei. He literally cloaks himself in the hottest flames of the mortal world to fight casually.

Fuck, can Sasuke even block Hiei's paralysis? That's basically a OHKO if it lands and he can fire it in literally all directions instantaneously.

Them saying Kiryu is physically stronger through lifting and sheer weight doesn't make sense given the Cayan Tower feat from earlier
The cannon packing that much fire pales in comparison to what Alpha-1 survived (an exploding moon) and how the Megazord put him in a similar state after a blast.
Only argument they did that stands was Kiryu's cannon being a long range one hit kill and Dragonzord's being close range that'd make Kiryu's having an easier time landing but if we use the moon explosion for Dragonzord's finisher, it would've killed Kiryu before it could fire
There's also IDW scaling they could've done but I'm questionable of it since it assumes comic kaiju are as strong as film kaiju and they don't share the same feats
Only thing I can see valid for Kiryu taking it is Pachinko scaling because Kiryu was in it, fought Godzilla, and Godzilla destroyed Gorath in said Pachinko game

Well he'll probably be scaled up to Naruto who is light speed by their standards

Sasuke has illusion bullshit, doesn't he?

Kiryu could just wrap dragonzord in wire and use absolute zero on him like he did to beat Godzilla

Godzilla is definitely stronger than dragonzord and he couldn’t escape the wire

youtu.be/E-yKblsM10w

Could Hiei steal Sasuke’s chakra?

>Mechagodzilla appears in new, failing Kaiju-verse.
>Jobs hard and fast, destroyed and never seen again
Its nice they threw Zillafags a bone though, they could use it.

Attached: CGoCPftF.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Wasn’t Sasuke vs Hiei a DBX?

Sasuke can mind read. Why would illusion bullshit work on him? Seeing through bullshit is his thing.

>Caring about DBX

>Sasuke
Hiei*

I like the Jotaro vs Yu one a lot,

You don't seem to understand how bullshit Sasuke is.

Ben confirmed that Akane survived

Double based

I want Hiei to win, but the biggest obstacle for him is that all of his best feats only exist by word of mouth. We're told that Hiei becomes an S class demon, and we're told that S class demons are planet busters, but there's very little you can attribute to Hiei specifically because the final arc got cut. Sasuke not only has more feats but his feats are better explored in canon and he has Naruto to powerscale to.

where is the mega link? Please and thank you

Attached: 1429985432131.png (704x904, 1.04M)

Pretty sure Sasuke's genjutsu is straight up mind fuckery bullshit.
It's less illusions and more "mind rape".

Poor Rangers