Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
instagram.com/p/BvSB-cdIyLV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>med niggers wasting money on tacky, flashy shit again

>Angry little consumerist monkey getting buttflustered

>spend money on a statue of a normalfag movie character
>not consumerist

This is as stupid as the "RIP Brian" tattoo.

Yeah, man of steel, that's Superman and not Joseph Stalin. Commie subterfuge.

no doubt the first of many

Aw is da widdle baby gonna cwy?

Attached: 1457537626122.gif (600x589, 129K)

That’s pretty cool. I don’t think there’s anything else to say

They should have probably spent that money on renovating the road or at least putting an actual roundabout there instead of just markings. How long until Luigi drinks too much grappa and crashes into the base of the statue?

That's a one way street, retard.

>dead franchise gets a statue
News at 11.

No the street 50 meters over is. Get your driving licence.
Not that that would change literally anything, you can clearly see the markings of a roundabout, and you don't just put a damn statue in the middle of the road.

>you don't just put a damn statue in the middle of the road.
You do if you're a marveltard.

What do you think that blue up arrow on the right is, smart guy?

Why is it there though? Is Howard Stark's great father Italian or something?

But it's not in the middle of the road, it's in the middle of a roundabout, that's my point.

The sign for the street that starts where the sign is. Again, get your driving licence.

Resting on the laurels of the Roman Empire for 2000 years

this is a good point

There's a crosswalk and a parking slot literally 20 feet from it, on a one way street. That's obviously not a roundabout, and you're stupid as fuck. I hope you're not on the road, because you'd kill someone by how dumb as fuck you are.

I hope everyone fucking die

it's an art exhibition that will end in 2 weeks

>making a statue to honor the memory of Iron Man when he's just going to come back again in whatever spinoff/reboot comes out next
may as well erect an uncle ben statue.
why should anyone give a fuck about the death of a character in dc/marvel when there are 500 different continuities going on at the same time?

Attached: 1467430027608.jpg (185x243, 16K)

Go study the rules of the road, you ape

>Italians apparently have the top 10 IQ stats
I mean cool but wake me up when someone does another Zaku statue

Driving is literally part of my job user. You're full of shit.

>getting 3 billion dollar movies and the highest grossing movie of all time in theis current year before it's even half over as well as a statue is a dead franchise
I would hate to see what you retards call DC

now to wait for the genius Yea Forums DCuck retards to chime in with their oh so hilarious LE CURRENT YEAR XD

Tony will never measure up

Attached: 1566989305895.jpg (1988x3056, 2.79M)

>titled "Man of Steel"
Ok time to nuke Italy

Face it m8. Phase 4 will be the last.

the clown world predicted by Demolition man is upon us.

This made me tear up a little

There is literally a parked car and crosswalk there, as well as a one way street sign in a downtown avenue. I seriously hope you guys are just being contrarian instead of retarded.

Faggot

??? I thought it was a dark comedy. A lie that carried through all the years, kind of like realizing that your dad isn't actually your dad.

Of course it will. Just like how people stopped caring after the first Avengers movie came out because the novelty was gone, or how Ultron "bombing" meant that the franchise was dead and no one cared anymore, or how Captain Marvel killed the entire MCU and was going to make Endgame bomb, or how everyone "jumped off" after Endgame so there was no possible way Far From Home would ever make a billion especially since no other spiderman movie had ever done it before.

you can hope all you want but deep down you know the truth.

I have a small mall in Brooklyn that erected a statue of Captain America at the entrance titled
>I’m just a kid from Brooklyn

Don't tell me someone did it unironically

Attached: Kim+get+the+artillery+_76bb397d44084b6c1b3ca03bb48d884f.jpg (231x326, 15K)

>Italians erect statue honoring American comic book character Iron Man
>Italians still haven't erected statue honoring the only American comic book character they ACTUALLY care about

What gives? Is it because Italians would rather die than build a monument to a Scotsman, even if they adore said Scotsman?

Attached: untitled.png (300x423, 272K)

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

Just look it up on Google maps, retard.

RESPECT THE ROBOTMAN

How the fuck is google maps going to tell me if the fucking retards from Yea Forums are genuinely retarded or just pretending to be contrarian dumbass?

>Yea Forums

iron =/= steel

More like getting paid to build it

Attached: file.png (644x965, 821K)

>tosCANI

user ... he tricked them to making it dedicated to Uncle Ben

And now "meta human registration act" rolls in and half the people in NY learn Spidey pulled a stinker on 'em. Enough momentum for JJJ to win the mayor elections, I reckon.
And that wall-crawling little liar is getting it, once and for all.

This is a shameless cash in
>what is the most popular shit right now
>endgame
>gonna make people remember my art XDD then

Tony dead is so garbage and even Feige knew he cant compete with other send offs like Logan.

>Around the world people are demolishing cathedrals, tearing down monuments to dead soldiers, defaming graves and historic sites of "problematic" people and events.
>Replacing them with fucking memorials to fictional characters.
*honk*

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

Attached: 1552467153824.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

did they get permission from Disney? they almost sent a death squad to deal with that guy who wanted to make a spiderman shaped gravestone for his dead kid

Attached: 1mqzct.jpg (249x271, 16K)

>did they get permission from Disney?

They likely didn't need to, since the visuals of the statue do not actually recreate Iron Man's trademarked appearance and the statue isn't even called "Iron Man" (it's called "man of steel" in lower case, so DC can't get them, either).

RENT FREE

lol
literally a cuck statue

so fucking enriched by amerimutt "culture" lmao

It's just a name calm down. Besides even for Peter, Ben is a more important name than his own.

Besides naming your son after the dad is usually only for the first born, and we see the baby has an older sibling.

the statue aint too bad looking but it looks in the street like that
the weather make the picture look worse

no one cares about secondary continuities, normies don't even care about regular comics continuity

based

>not understanding the point he was making or what consumerism is.

You’ve failed user.

Even
Dead
I’m
The
Hero

>Dead franchise

Sure thing my guy. Sure thing. You know. Yooooou knooow.

If you think about it, Iron Man is a pretty Italian superhero. Charismatic, sleazy, lover of luxury and wealth, good at building armors and red-colored vehicles, morally dubious, difficult family life.

I'd never thought Iron Man would be this big. what was Sony thinking by taking Spider-Man out of the MCU?

They were thinking that getting 100% of a $600 million dollar movie is better than 50% of a billion dollar movie

Overcompenstating and with fears of inadequacy too.

>consumerist
>said while defending a statue of a character owned by a corporation
I legitimately do not get it.

Seething nordcuck mad he missed the chance to shoot up said event dressed as the Riddler.

Attached: 1564819502210.png (1400x1630, 163K)

>what was Sony thinking by taking Spider-Man out of the MCU?
"It's going to be so funny how fucked up Disneycucks get"

Let's be honest this thing will pay for itself within a year at most based off how many capefags are going to visit this town just to see this statue

Fucking Based

Man of Iron you dumbfucks

dkeks btfo once again

Tony

>In 1,000 years when civilization is gone, the next intelligent species to dominate the earth will come across this statue and the Iron Man Movies and will celebrate him as the savior or humanity 1,000 year ago.

Attached: _co_aproved.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

Isn't there a Iron Man statue in Hong Kong as well?

>aliens believe that the MCU was a documentary series of Earth inhabitants

>economy is in tatters
>millions of sandniggers flooding in
>let's build a fucking iron man statue

Maybe Iron Chad will keep all the niggers out.

I can't blame you user. I don't know how it flies over some folks' heads.

>Implying capefags have money to travel abroad
You could argue bugmen would make those sweet yuans roll-in but they always follow the latest fad so that would be unlikely.

Meanwhile in Spain

Attached: sketch-1567548958749.png (1080x1553, 2.42M)

Attached: sketch-1567549004875.png (1107x1080, 1.63M)

Annd they burn mother down!

instagram.com/p/BvSB-cdIyLV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Attached: sketch-1567549099899.png (1080x1080, 1.71M)