ITT: Artists that you dislike

>Chris Bachalo I don't get why Yea Forums treats him with such high regard. His artwork is usually ruined by his coloring, multiple inkers and badly photoshopped images onto the pages which doesn't work with his artstyle at all.
I've seen his work on shed and the more recent issues where a colorist did the colors instead of him and it genuinely looked good which makes me wonder why doesn't he fully pencil his work instead of coloring and photoshopping the missing parts later.

Attached: Chris_Bachalo.jpg (500x333, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phWcmwlpjQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humberto Ramos. I don’t care if he is drawing anatomically incorrect on purpose, it still give me a headache.

Szymon Kudranski. Just take a look at his "pencilling".

Attached: 1562162152562.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

This man has committed crimes against humanity.

Attached: Genndy_Tartakovsky_CTN.jpg (1092x1551, 453K)

The fuck

Wow. This is HELLA bad. Literally looks like something I could do.

Thanks, for the confidence boost to know I could potentially get published in mainstream comics.

>Humberto Ramos
Dude I see shit every day that makes me no longer worry about my artistic abilities even in a professional capacity. Shit is fucked.

Didn't mean to quote Humberto Ramos. I don't even know how that happened.

This is Humberto Ramos and his wacky anatomy. Just proves you don’t need to have some traditional good art to make it.

Attached: CFF21585-D8B8-4883-9AC7-88B36909A63C.jpg (250x433, 70K)

Oh no, I know, but I was referring to the Kudranski post.

Quitely
Everyone looks like they have every mental illness in existence and are in their 80s. I'm sorry but making all your characters wrinkly and moving around the pieces of their face to make it look like Picasso was guiding you from the grave isn't going to win me over.

>you don’t need to have some traditional good art to make it.
If anything, in this age it's a liability to be an actual talented artist.

I think he wants to be the next Mark Bagley

John Romita Jr, Humberto Ramos, and Greg Land are the trifecta of artist cancer.

Honestly makes me feel less paranoid about my own work, considering how anal I am about it. They may not be the most polished of artists, but you can see they actual have joy in producing artwork. I want that feeling, again. :(

Like what?

Ramos can draw correctly. It’s just that he actively chooses not to because his training is as a cartoonist that is known to exaggerate to give “fluidity” to action scenes. Pic related is his latest work.

Attached: 4CB5E7F6-0B35-4EC4-930A-8527B07858ED.jpg (1709x2625, 911K)

All of western animation since the mid-90s.

It might be sleep deprivation, but I find that image genuinely sickening.

What about making it a pentafecta with the addition of Mike Deodato Jr. and Salvador Larocca

It's not fluid though because his characters are blocky and stiff. He's an artist who has had his style and "developed" it since the 90s. He's nowhere near as bad as he was in the 00s with the whole Neck Mountain fiasco but it's still bad. It's obvious that he constructs his characters from blocks and doesn't really refine the shape from there.

It is sickening. It's like the end of that Superman TAS episode where he beats up Darkseid and the people there carry him off even after being his slaves all their lives. Imagine this in Mickey's voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=phWcmwlpjQo

Thanks for your opinion, OP. My own opinion now feels validated. All his art looks like low-rez drawings overblown to the page. Watching his art on oversized format is a pain. It's so blurry.

> with the addition of Mike Deodato Jr. and Salvador Larocca
Both of them used to be good. Ramos never was.

Pic related was Larocca in the early 2000s.

Attached: 1507429592012.jpg (3926x3135, 2.53M)

Here he is now.

Attached: 1560396110583.jpg (1200x666, 123K)

Oh my.

Then...

Attached: 1549968614579.jpg (2063x3175, 1.51M)

Now...

Attached: 1475293644331.jpg (700x885, 383K)

Yikes.

I saw a post on Yea Forums that said his art looks like mashed potatoes and I cant unsee it

Looks crap.

Oh shit. I just realized this is the """"""""""""artist"""""""""""" of Doctor Strange Vol 4. VILE HERETIC. Disgusting. Retard.

Quitely is the ultimate pleb filter.

Attached: RCO003_1487438548.jpg (1988x3056, 1.94M)

You do know this is a blue board, right?

He's so good at literally everything but faces, I don't understand it.

Oh look a bunch of people who’ve never drawn shit in their lives

I'm an artist actually.

Well at least you posted a page but then you ruined it with your meme-tier writing. Next time just post a page and say nothing.
Probably the weakest argument against criticism one can make and provides no actual rebuttal. Next time don't even bother posting.

the fact that he can pretty much juggle 2 books at the same time says it all