This is the worst cartoon on tv

This is the worst cartoon on tv.

Attached: facx10_313_03_0237_hires2.0.jpg (1200x800, 84K)

That's not The Simpsons.

Neither of these even come close. When was the last time you turned on Cartoon Network? Whatever's on that, that's the worst.

Most of CN's non-TTG shows are pretty good, wish they played them more and had more of them. Can't wait for TTG to finally fucking die so the channel can improve.

Holllly fuck. This episode was absolute garbage. Was there any type of backlash when this came out? What were they thinking? Does Seth even have to approve this stuff?

That’s not Steven Universe

Nothing Cartoon Network has played since 2003 can be described as "pretty good".

It's not even in the top 5 worst cartoons with a thread on this board right now.

What about Samurai Jack

That's from 2001.

>He doesn't like OTGW

I don't even know what that is. But...yes?

>flapjack
>gumball
>chowder
>steven universe
>regular show
>adventure time
>all not good
Shit taste

Lmao @ your life

Imagine a non-autistic person watching any of that trash. GTFO

flapjack & chowder weren't very good
the rest have their moments i wouldn't call them bad

Those might be the worst 6 cartoons ever made. Well, 6 of the 7 worst. You left out Teen Titans Go.

Ya, I agree OP

I can see maybe not liking Chowder, but Flapjack fucking ruled. That's a CN show I wish would get an Adult Swim revival.

There was some amount of pseuds praising it and the rest were just speechless how shitty it was.

>This is the worst cartoon on tv.

IF YA DONT LIKE IT, DONT FUCKING WATCH IT. simple as that

>What were they thinking?
"Our first Emmy-bait bottle episode flopped, let's try another!"

There are 5 or 6 episodes of family guy that I can't even stomach to watch. This would be one of them. The herpes episode, the one where Stewie has babies with Brian, and a few others.

its funny if you dont take the show seriously like an aspie

Attached: mex.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>silly men thinking i have eyebrows
>also let me hold my head in a way that really emphasizes my double chin for some reason

so what happens in this episode? stewie comes out of the closet or something?

Her no makeup face only looks like because she wears makeup, it's ruining her skin.

Source: My GF doesn't wear makeup and looks like the bottom left skin wise

his accent is different, thats it he just chooses an english accent so he doesnt sound like any other random fuck
those are not "pretty good" some of them aren't even "good"

I think this might be a little better than the bank episode, maybe
Problem is I can't be bothered to rewatch either and figure it out

Stewie is Enceinte was not nearly as unwatchable as either one of those episodes, and that was pure horror

You're one stupid fuck aren't you? You do realize some people naturally have bad skin right, it's due to their genetics and diet not everything is because makeup. If she washes it off every night it likely doesn't impact her skin whatsoever.

>pretending ttg is bad

>pretending any Cartoon Network show is good

I don't watch Family Guy, what was this episode and why was it so shit?

Seconding this question, haven't watched FG in years

It's got a few good episodes, but they play it non-fucking-stop and it's got some really shitty episodes too.
I like the episodes with Ravager, she's always funny.

Stewie being psychoanalysed by a therapist or psychiatrist voiced by maybe Ian McKellen or somesuch.

What was bad about it? Was it played "seriously" as in no jokes, but wasn't actually interesting, so it was neither funny nor poignant but just cringe?

I'm glad the herpies episode was never referenced or considered canon in any other episode.

Such a stupid episode. You can't even transmit herpies by swapping hand blood.

Seth should've gotten an emmy for this episode. It's not fair bros he tried so hard.

I actually liked Stewie is Enceinte because of the pregnancy photoshoot scene

>You do realize ____ right
Fuck off redditor.

There’s been a lot of shit taste on this board lately but this takes the cake.
Have you even seen Family Guy’s animation? Or the art direction in general? You may seethe because over Teen Titans Go because we’re still in 2014 I guess, but at least that show has actual animation at times, and even when it’s just tween shit they don’t just do an “arm out” pose for every single line of dialogue. Family Guy is the most low-effort garbage in TV, and has brought the animation industry down further than almost anything else. The bar has been lowered so badly by Family Guy that adult animation might as well be considered dead. Look forward to yet another family comedy with a horrendous art style.

Family Guy is trash, but everything on Cartoon Network is also trash. Worse, in fact.

>Doesn't even know OTGW
Are you even from this board? It was literally just voted the best cartoon of the decade by Yea Forums.

All of the cartoons from this decade are garbage. Don't assume everyone who posts here is an autistic faggot like yourself.

This, every Cartoon Cartoons beats the shit out of every CN show since

Kill yourselves zoomers

Attached: 1447870816889.png (350x261, 94K)

For a show you think is trash, you guys due do watch every episode and can't stopmashing threads about them

Billy and Mandy, Fosters, Ben 10 and Megas XLR were all good shit.

And yet you don't even know the name of one of the most talked-about cartoons on this very board. Feels like you haven't even attempted to watch anything and just irrationally hate all of it based on an arbitrary date that you've chosen.

Worst part about this show is that the creator was fifteen minutes away from getting smashed into the world trade centre in 2001 (which he should have).

Why would I partake in cartoon discussion when I dislike modern cartoons? I'm only in this thread to shit all over modern cartoons.

You can try to hide how offended you are; fat faggot whale. Stop projecting because no guy wants to fuck you.

I like Regular Show, but that other quirky, randumb shit can just die.

Chowder, Flapjack, Regular Show, Foster's, Gumball.

Attached: rebootpuffs.gif (310x233, 894K)

Nah, the world needs more atheists. If you're going to wish death on someone, have it be a religious numbskull.

Because then you clearly don't even know what you're talking about and are just making a thread to be le epin angry internet man

This.

This episode so bad it should be considered a crime. But Steven Universe is still worse.

I didn't make the thread. And I don't need to watch or talk about these shows to see that they're low budget trash aimed at babies. It's fine that you like them but you can't expect every person you come across to care about your strange fetish for childish things.

Seething

Attached: 1567468116831.gif (540x304, 1.99M)

But you do care about them, because you're ranting about how much you hate them. But you don't even know what you're ranting about. You're a confusing person.

Explain how something like Chowder, which tried to have actual animation and art design, is worse than a show with literally nothing original in it at all. Nothing is ‘from’ Family Guy. It’s all stolen from somewhere else, and made worse.

Nah fuck'em. They can die too. We're all just a virus in shoes right, euphoric man?

Oh, I care very much about animation and its quality. I rant about how much I hate the awful trash you watch because it's all bad and I want it to be better.

Yes it was exactly that. I can’t even go into how bad some parts of it were, but all you have to know is that they tried to retcon things that have been around since the show’s creation like saying that Stewie has been faking his British accent for the whole show because he’s insecure or something. The episode is also made up of the therapist and stewie taking turns doing cringe monologues where they analyze parts of their lives

Nope. People are generally good and religion is the disease making otherwise rational people be bad.

Joe Is very original, when was the last time you saw an adult show with a crippled character who plays a large role?

Joe is their worst character now!
He does nothing.

I’m sure the handicapped love that their only major role in TV is a suicidal cuck whose wife hates him.

He's a cop retard

Who is also suicidal cuck whose wife hates him.

Family Guy is the reason why American Dad exists dumbass, and that show is amazing

Cringe

>Cringe

Indeed.

>still using "cringe"

Do you also still say "based"? How about "pwned?"

They are regular shows

regular show and aventure time goes hardno cap

Would you really recommend any of that crap to a normal person? The only people who watch that stuff are people who have Deviant Art accounts.

>regular show
>one of the 6 worst cartoons ever made
kys retard

Nobody cares about Beavis and Butthead for furfags.

Well, except for furfags, I guess.

Flapjack was retarded cringe shit that brought us grossout humor like that fucking Nickelodeon show with the snake and kid who looks like Bob’s Burgers
Chowder was made by C. H. Greebased

>Watching a show written by manatees
brainlets pls

Attached: 1515750326549.png (512x512, 227K)

I hate how "based" became mainstream/hip again recently and people have ruined it

I cannot use it anymore

Makeup makes them feel pretty no matter what they start with, so they feel the need to rationalize it.
Most of these no makeups are perfectly acceptable.

How the fuck can you not like Flapjack? It was the one shining light in CN's dark time.
>oh no it had grotesque closeups
wtf, now i hate spongebob

Please stop insulting manatees.

they're literally retarded user
"HURF DURF I'll get my back all cut up by speed boats because 2retard2move."

Attached: manatard.gif (250x188, 1.97M)

1. The Simpsons
2. Steven Universe
3. Family Guy

Clarence

Memes in general are for underage fags

Christ imagine thinking Dexter's Laboratory was one of the paragons of animation

AT > Reg. Show > Flapjack > Chowder > Gumball > SU

Oh..my..goood..I completely forgot about the deformed Babies episode!!

t. zoomerfaggot