Has anyone confirmed which version we're getting...

Has anyone confirmed which version we're getting? A bunch of people in comments are saying it's confirmed to be the Jason Aaron version.

Attached: ECsSzwzX4AMchDN.6.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mitch692/status/1166326518701809664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If that’s the case... it’ll do terribly, since She-Hulks current direction has been nothing but hot garbage

Well she's not going to be sexy or fun, so they may as well do the Aaron shit

Dan Slott was /literally/ consulted on the series and asked to keep schtum before it was revealed to the world. So, I doubt it, unless it's planned for a later development.

We need fun Byrne Shukie

Attached: lf-837.jpg (1966x3000, 838K)

I'm pretty sure it's going to be similar to Dan Slott's version because of what this guy said

It will be bad.

For once I'm glad Slott got consulted.

OP people in comments are retards who make presumptuous comments when all we have is the title card.

It's easy to deduce what version they'll use. MCU hasn't sexualized a single female character since Black Widow in Iron Man 2. Phase 4 will go full feminism with America Chavez, Kamala Khan, more Carol, and an A-Force movie. Now, try and guess which version of She-Hulk they'll use.

>Phase 4 will go full feminism
This poves my point right here.
This shit

RIGHT HERE twitter.com/Mitch692/status/1166326518701809664

why are they doing this

They aren't he's a retard.

>America Chavez
Not confirmed
>more Carol
Not confirmed
>an A-Force
Not confirmed
>try and guess which version of She-Hulk they'll use.
It's easier to paint a tall actress green then it is to animate a big muscular Hulk every episode

Slott's Shulkie was solid, so I'm on board

>mcu hulk is shit
They're going to butcher her aren't they?

It's been working for them with everything, so...

>go full feminism
She-Hulk has always been a feminist icon. In fact, if you make her something you've already failed.

Attached: 1407288343838.jpg (640x960, 210K)

Shulk is the confident sex positive feminism, which couldn't be more far away from Third Wave feminism

Not saying otherwise, but it still sounds absolutely ridiculous to talk as if She-Hulk shouldn't go feminism, or as if feminism hasn't always been part of the core of She-Hulk.

lol that's pretty much Third Wave Feminism. Are you referring to the Fourth Wave?

Is this another episode of Yea Forums has no clue what feminism actually is?

I think he was, but I still understand his point. I think.

Don't forget Female Thor.

How many waves has there been again? I lost track after the Womyn one- I think(?) that was the 90s one?

Which wave?

Yeah, I never thought I'd say that either. But in this case I'm really glad he's being consulted and not Jason Aaron.

Aaron couldn't miss the point of the character even worse if he tried.

I really liked Slott's run, so that's fine by me.

Attached: She-Hulk slott9.jpg (400x620, 70K)

I like to call it Fifth Wave Feminism to make it sound like Fifth Columnist leftists trying to take down America. Feminism has been invaded by leftist loons who want women to be victims that rely on big government for protection. It's disgusting how they've thrown prior feminism and its empowerment of women under the bus.

Pretty sure we are up to Fourth. It's the wave that explicitly uses online social media communication for activitism. (Whether for better or worse).

I think the one you're referring to is second.

People bitching about Feminism and whether she's too much or not enough is why Jennifer Walters in CURRENT YEAR is gonna cause such a social media shit-show. Comicsgate-tier normies are already Reeeeeing think she's just a gender-swapped Hulk shoe-horned in for SJW Diversity points~

>I just want Jennifer and Danny to have a good showing without Twitter shitters trying to ruin everything. Is that really too much to ask?

>Feminism has been invaded by leftist loons
Using, I assume, time machines.

Carol 2 isn't until Phase 5

>they know about comicsgate
>don't know she-hulk
>she hulk
What the fucking fuck? She Hulk is entry level knowledge. She appears in videogames, cartoons and toys ffs.

Who is a better lawyer? Her or Matt?

>Is this another episode of Yea Forums has no clue what feminism actually is?
It's another episode where user splits hairs and decides to argue the context of a word rather than make an attempt to understand the intent, which they often actually agree with.

But, she's a woman, user. She must be some sort of diversity hire, to cast out white men! You underestimate them, they just want something triggering so they can get angry. And, that something is women. Pathetic.

Well, one deals with civil cases, the other criminal. However, I'm sure in either case you'd want them to represent you.

I, too, create strawmen to complain about.