Is Yea Forums hypocritical? This board hates anyone who is the least bit dislikes feminist crap like Captain Marvel...

Is Yea Forums hypocritical? This board hates anyone who is the least bit dislikes feminist crap like Captain Marvel, yet has waifu threads for days that would make ResetEra posters demand sitewide bans for. I thought you're supposed to be peogressive, yet you actually like problematic things?

Attached: IMG_9229.jpg (1242x1412, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUHECxS6IEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ResetEra

what is that?

>phoneposting
>somehow fucks up their spelling despite autocorrect is enabled
Fuck off retard

>Dobson

The place most of the people on this board should be posting instead of here.

NeoFAG 2.0 with more pedophiles. 90% of modern-Yea Forums posters frequent there.

I'm not sure you understand feminist or progressive mean.

I doubt it. You actually need to use a work or university e-mail to sign up there.

It's a safespace for alphabet people

>People who dislike feminist crap cant make waifu thread
>If you dislike gay you cant fuck women

Attached: confuse2.jpg (1084x619, 236K)

It's a website for social terrorists who actively work to shame and bully and doxx and blackmail people who aren't progressive enough for their tastes.

Their area of focus is video games, which, thanks to professional victims, is perceived to be the epicenter of sexism and bigotry in western culture.

He means that Yea Forums claims to be feminists/progressive, yet has threads that are regressive and objectifies women.

Which means if you like Mai Shiranui, you deserve to be banned if this were a progressive paradise like ResetEra.

What I will say is that Rick and Morty's writers seem to have taken the stance of going "fuuuuuucccckkkkk yoooooouuuuu" to anyone and everyone that thinks it's a good idea to adopt Rick's worldview and attitude, and they're getting less subtle about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUHECxS6IEU

The last season ended with him swallowing all his pride and apologizing to the President AND living with the son-in-law he always resented. Suck on it, anyone that wants to live like Rick.

>co/ claims to be feminists/progressive,
What kind of tourist would think that?

I figured that nigga fucked up his sentence because who the fuck think 4chin is full of feminist?

>Yea Forums claims to be feminists/progressive
Only an absolute retard would believe such lies

Tbf, Yea Forums is generally the most newbie friendly board on this site. Also, this is 4Channel. What are you talking about?

>progressive
But I am, I dream of a return of the ancient regime

Yea Forums is an alt-right website, dude. Which means that it loves girls in all shapes and sizes, as long as they cater to the posters' every whim.

>this board hates anyone who is the least bit dislikes feminist crap like Captain Marvel
>He means that Yea Forums claims to be feminists/progressive
Fucking what?

Attached: 1371704435040.jpg (200x350, 91K)

Have you seen the number of threads defending Captain Marvel?

>tfw neither feminist or alt-right, don't give a shit about politics, and only post here because i like animation and comoics

Someone who saw the 30 Steven Universe threads

Compared to the rest of the site yeah. It's definitely the most tamed board in terms of edginess.

Yea Forums isn't one person. Some people like shit like captain marvel for some godforsaken reason

very few. I have seen more threads shitting on it.

Is this the narrative you guys are pushing now? Yea Forums definitly love(d) Carol but Yea Forums also seethed like hell over making her Captain Marvel LOOOOONG before the Live-Action garbage that SHOULD FUCK OFF TO Yea Forums! Yea Forums isn't just one person and not everything in life is motivated by MUH POLITICAL TRIBE!

Can't we just have Dobson/Carnevale thread instead? Those are more fun then Marvel theads AND Meta threads anyway.

Attached: 1435340367221.png (650x3260, 1.37M)

fuck that, post dobson

Attached: anduru dobuson.jpg (2732x2048, 751K)

>waifu threads
>problematic
>captain marvel
>good
Nigger what?

Most full of faggots, more like.

>This board hates anyone who is the least bit dislikes feminist crap like Captain Marvel
Well I don't dislike Captain Marvel because it was feminist. I dislike it because it was shit

You are too old to enjoy Yea Forumsmblr, dumb oldfag.

>3-DS
The wonder of Dobson is that even now one can find retarded shit like that, he is just putting the hyphen there to be contrarian.

Attached: dobson.gif (428x321, 1.71M)

In fairness to OP, most people over the age of 14 are "too old" for most of the autistic shit posted here.

>You are too old to enjoy Yea Forumsmblr, dumb oldfag.
Not OP, but it is the duty for every poster to shit on Yea Forumsmblr.

Resetera posters are pedos. What's so new

ILmao
Why wound you care about op so much and say "I'm not op" lol

I dunno, so you didn't think I was OP?

You're welcome to think I am OP, though. lol'ing faggot.

>Lmao
That is why you double nigger.